What's going on so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elevnos

BANNED
I've been out for about a week, look at the alliance page and Omgpop have been shifted?Could someone fill me in on the details please? ;)

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
This guy.

Why do I always have to repeat myself when I use pronouns on the forums? :(

Souls

Official Helper
I've been out for about a week, look at the alliance page and Omgpop have been shifted?Could someone fill me in on the details please? ;)

Resilience became the new omgpop, AR Mod is the new cun.t, and Omgpop are just there. Nothing new or exciting happened. :p

TaO

Tree Surgeon

Resilience became the new omgpop, AR Mod is the new cun.t, and Omgpop are just there. Nothing new or exciting happened. :p

OMGPOP ain't "just" there... we are still there

Resistance!

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

Resistance!

Resistance is futile - Raep is mandatory.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

Resistance!

Yet omgpop members attack with Res... that's defo how a resistance works urinal.

TaO

Tree Surgeon

Resistance!

Yet omgpop members attack with Res... that's defo how a resistance works urinal.

Get your facts straight before you talk..
There is just less than a handfull of original OMGPOP members left in OMGPOP
90% of them are scorequeens and went either solo or joined Resilience..

edit; Sorry there is just a handfull.. not less

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer

Resistance!

You know, you guys attacked Omgpop before they even died, that's sort of makes you a hypocrite, right?

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.