Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Changer

Head Gardener
bah i got my "Dispatched" email from Amazon this morning. And I just saw a Tesco advert saying that they are selling it for 26 quid.... I feel mega ripped off now after paying 45 quid. See you guys online!

Thats why im off to tescos tomorrow ;)

Steve_God

Official Helper
Looks like I will be getting this... my mate is in Asda right now and they're selling it for £32, and he's picking one up for me :p

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
If you want to play modern warfare 2 with other bush users please reply to this thread with your gamertag - i will add your name to my initial post

TaO

Tree Surgeon
I pre-ordered it for 74,99 euro *hardened edition*
And the current price for the hardened edition is 79,99 euro's

That price is completely insane. I would never ever ever ever ever consider paying that much money for a video game.

Thats the normal price for PS3 games in holland :(
See how they just force you into downloading :p

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
IVE GOT IT!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Just went to sainsbury's and picked it up for £26. My mate (who bought both our copies from play) will just return mine for free. Saved myself £20!

Bad news is i now have to go to work for the next 6 hours...its not fair!!! hehe

We wandered down to the shopping centre last night around midnight and it was mental...there were easily 1000 people spread around the different shops. Strangely game had the most people even though they were charging the most. Either way i waited until this morning to get it cheaper in sainsburys but they were still mobbed this morning at 8:30am, they were using the customer service desk purely for MW2 sales and had 2 girls wheeling trolleys full of the games to the desk constantly...lol

x

timtadams

Landscape Designer
IVE GOT IT!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Just went to sainsbury's and picked it up for £26. My mate (who bought both our copies from play) will just return mine for free. Saved myself £20!

Bad news is i now have to go to work for the next 6 hours...its not fair!!! hehe

We wandered down to the shopping centre last night around midnight and it was mental...there were easily 1000 people spread around the different shops. Strangely game had the most people even though they were charging the most. Either way i waited until this morning to get it cheaper in sainsburys but they were still mobbed this morning at 8:30am, they were using the customer service desk purely for MW2 sales and had 2 girls wheeling trolleys full of the games to the desk constantly...lol

x

heh, that is funny :)

Ive never been to the shops for the release of anything tbh, so itd be new to me :p I honestly dont think any stores would open at midnight near where i live...

I will probably be getting this game as soon as i finish my exams. Only 1 and a bit weeks to go :D Then i'll be up for some online madness (although ill no doubt be rusty, thanks to months of uni and no play :p)

I wonder how long till it goes platinum...probably in the order of days lol (or has it already done so? :p)

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Mine hasnt arrived yet, being couriered at some point today :'(

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Is there a 2 player mode as in, not online? If so, I'll go to Tesco and get a copy today for when my mate comes round.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
So jealous that i have no xbox live at uni or any money to buy it.

=(

Bruce666

Harvester
i only bought a xbox 360 other week as i love my ps3, cant remember why i bought it at the time:s, just remember smoking loads of weed then waking up too it, i have a receipt so i know i didnt steal it:p

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator