Online MMO I'm playing now, care to join me?

Bobbin

Head Gardener
I get free guns in time oif war...

I'm only level 8 but I still get a couple hours entertainment out of this game... Even if it's 10 clicks on the actual gameplay side of things... But I enjoy reading the papers and the politics etc etc..

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Hm...I read some of the new/articles today and they do give you some nice feeling.

I still can't understand the combat system though.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I've still no idea how to participate in a war, I am, though, apparently able to fight in one.

This game is so enthralling I might just nod off to sleep.

Steve_God

Official Helper
I've still no idea how to participate in a war, I am, though, apparently able to fight in one.

Just sign up for the military at http://military.erepublik.co.uk/ and keep checking that. (Once again, UK only)
On that page (once you've logged in) it'll give you the link to a 'training ground' that you can use when not involved in any other wars :)
(Easiest way to level up quickly - and you get to use the hospital!)

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Just sign up for the military at http://military.erepublik.co.uk/ and keep checking that. (Once again, UK only)
On that page (once you've logged in) it'll give you the link to a 'training ground' that you can use when not involved in any other wars :)
(Easiest way to level up quickly - and you get to use the hospital!)
I don't think there is really a way your country is not involved in a war. Look for your country's allies, they MUST be fighting somewhere. Go and help them.

Steve_God

Official Helper
f0xx - UK is involved with plenty of wars... but there doesn't seem to be an option for fighting in them, other than the training ones when they're setup.

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
It seems to me lots of people would like more money (duh), and would like to go into business, but don't have the necessary gold to fund a startup. I think we might consider a joint venture. The specifics (industry, location, etc.) can be worked out later, but I'd like to gauge preliminary interest. Each person would get a stake in the company relative to the amount of gold they put into the company. One person would directly manage the company (I propose myself since I have experience running an eRep company and since I already have an organization), but everyone would have a say. There's a Contracts section on the eRep forums, and the entire agreement would be put in writing and signed off on by all involved parties before anybody sees a cent, so that everybody is protected and nobody gets screwed.

We'll need at least 25 gold to go into business (20 for the company, 5 for initial wages), another 5-10 gold if it's a manufacturing business for raw materials, and more on top of it if we're going to upgrade quality or buy export licenses. At this point, who would be interested in being part of this, and how much gold do you think you would be willing to put up? Nothing binding, but I want to see if there's enough interest to be worth our time.

Steve_God

Official Helper
I don't understand you. I can fight in any wars my country/country's allies is/are involved.
Turns out that I am a n00b in this game... ignore me :$

(was getting confused when the main list says that there's an active battle... and when you go into it there was nothing to do as the battle had ended, but the main list hadn't updated)

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
3+5+5+5+4 = 22 so far, no? Not a bad start, I'll leave this going for a day or so to see how many people are interested, and how much capital we can generate, before taking the next step. I'll be throwing some in as well, depending on how much we've got.