Get well soon Gadfly!

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The mad man is going to go even more insane, poor Gadfly!

I feel wrong saying "Get well soon" because you don't really get well from having a leg amputated... but I hope he's out of hospital and back on his feet... no wait... back out of hospital and feeling fine as soon as possible! :p

Illumination

Head Gardener
What do you mean if its true!! :( Like someone would make that up.

All the best Gadfly and speedy recovery.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

Yeah, just like nobody would invent that they liberated a load of Australian soldiers from a Vietnamese POW camp and take them back to Australia in his yacht and be remembered forever as a hero.

Gadfly is the original boy who cried wolf, so until I've seen him in the flesh with no legs, I won't believe anything is wrong with him.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

I only mean that he's been prone in the past to making things up and using his overly creative brain. One can only hope that he isn't making it up but i like to hedge my bets.

I feel wrong saying "Get well soon" because you don't really get well from having a leg amputated... but I hope he's out of hospital and back on his feet... no wait... back out of hospital and feeling fine as soon as possible! :p

:winner:

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
I had assumed something to this effect when Gadfly hadn't showed up for the first few days of the round. Get well soon, and I hope you get some good meds :p

Davis

Tree Surgeon
what the **** honestly people have some respect, even if he lies a lot of the time i don't see why anyone would lie about such a thing, and even if he was we cannot be sure about it, so why the hell would you make fun of someone being in pain and losing a leg, even if there is a chance it may not be true. Azzer you of all people have gone too far, you're the owner of this game and of all people you should represent this game, and if this game is represented by mockery of people in pain then thats complete and utter ****, seriously he has been around for a long time, has fully supported your game, buys game cash all the time, even has been a op in the channel, have some respect.

*end rant*

hopefully everything goes as planned gadfly :) and hope to see you back soon with all your crazy antics :D

Leah

Pruner
Everyone is certainly entitled to their opinion of a person, be it negative or positive, but could the griping perhaps be moved to the gripes section? This really doesn't seem the appropriate place for people to state their negative opinions of Gadfly. It's a get well soon thread, not an argue about Gaddy's honesty thread.

On topic, Gadfly I hope all goes well and we see you again soon <3

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
[snippety snip rant]

Me and Gadfly go way back, he's not a random stranger I've just taken the mick out of, but an old friend. I guess a third party that has no idea might mis-understand my post, so I'll forgive you for that... but the only important person - Gadfly - wouldn't take it the wrong way. Friends share humour. So great rant, but wrong target :) Let's keep this thread to the well wishing! :D

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Sorry to hear about the troubles. Hopefully it doesn't take too long for you to get out and back into the world. Take care and God speed.