Your Favouite Round

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
r22 without any doubt, leading Sexmagic with probably the best and most fun players this game has ever had.
I think the only round where I didn't get bored somewhere in the middle, because the round remained fun for us until the end, and the group was just amazing. :)

CFalcon

Official Helper
Gonna echo some others here and say round 10. Was the only round I ever lead, and I was blissfully ignorant of how to play the game properly. Luckily had Harbinger as MO :D Was so much fun back then having large numbers of people actually involved in stuff, and oh so many less rules and restrictions. People had a different attitude towards the game. Powerblock? Let's make a second powerblock and have a powerblock war! None of this crying 'til Azzer does it for us.

Runners up, 11 and 12 for the people I was with (harby,yoyo,kisa,illumination,chase,cupido,sean), 16 for similar reasons as well as the carnage, and 29, cos 5 minute ticks are absolutely awesome.

Illumination

Head Gardener
I don't remember round numbers and cba to look them up, but 3 rounds that stick out are:

1). Tsunami- Led by Harbinger and Cupido (around round 11 I think). It was the first time I played actively in an alliance, the chat in politics was great, we had ages from like 11-45 and we all got a long, and to top it all off, we did pretty well!

2). The Government- I think that was around round 14-16ish. We were a completely ftf alliance comprised of a bunch of no-names and we all just had a blast all round:) Good people.

3). Ashes- led by Angela. The lady can sure do about anything when she puts her mind to it. We had great people, strong players and had a great time kicking butt. Im hoping that she leads again-Id war with her anyday:)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Norfolk_N_CHance, WarHuh, Desperadoes and RRR were my favourite alliance rounds for a variety of reasons.

Max

Garden Designer
Hmm, this is a tough one!

Probably Round 19, because of EH making rank 1 :) Although it was only fleeting!
Round 20 was enjoyable because I got to mass hippies, which back in the days of experience were a force to be reckoned with.
Then Round 23 was also amazing, Protest was so much fun :D Especially fending off attacks from *edit* SOTB thanks MattM!.

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator

Probably Round 19, because of EH making rank 1 :) Although it was only fleeting!
Round 20 was enjoyable because I got to mass hippies, which back in the days of experience were a force to be reckoned with.
Then Round 23 was also amazing, Protest was so much fun :D Especially fending off attacks from TRFC I believe.

It was SOTB in R23!

Max

Garden Designer

Then Round 23 was also amazing, Protest was so much fun :D Especially fending off attacks from TRFC I believe.

It was SOTB in R23!

Ah, editted, thanks MattM :D Shame Protest was never formed in the round when bikers fired after POMs eh?

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
r23 ? I think, the one Legends won on score, I was in Canes_Pugnaces (prolly made a typo) we finished rank 1 on eff,bounty and points :D Hillarious round, you can't get bored if your leader makes you suicide.I also met some of the better players in the game in that alliance, made some friends etc. It was the first time I played with JJnoobandshit,Koeniej,BW,Cyrus,pinpower,FeR,Quitus,Cheche and many more :D It was really fun as hell! I'd like to thank everyone who was there for their spammy nature and great player skill <3

Nitrous

Head Gardener
In no particular order (cept maybe Chronological. :p):

- Protest. WOW! What an awesome alliance. My first serious alliance that I was in. *THAT* alliance got me addicted to the game. We had INSANE amounts of fun. I loved it! AND I was only there for the last two weeks (?) of the round. Wish I coulda spent more time there. :(

- Toxo (during the period I was there) was awesome. I quit round so didnt end with them. But they had a lot of fun from what I hear.

- Enmity. This round has just been amazing. So many battles etc. :D

Last edited:

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator
r23 ? I think, the one Legends won on score, I was in Canes_Pugnaces (prolly made a typo) we finished rank 1 on eff,bounty and points :D Hillarious round, you can't get bored if your leader makes you suicide.I also met some of the better players in the game in that alliance, made some friends etc. It was the first time I played with JJnoobandshit,Koeniej,BW,Cyrus,pinpower,FeR,Quitus,Cheche and many more :D It was really fun as hell! I'd like to thank everyone who was there for their spammy nature and great player skill <3

Wasn't R23... that was SOTB/Protest/Geno

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
r13: Orchestrating a very effective 2-man resistance with Nikon (which eventually turned into a ~50-man resistance :D) against ViruS.

r16: Very fun battles for the top between TGA, C&C and T&T (as well as some of the smaller allies).

r31: The battles this round have been a lot of fun. :)

Dimitar

Landscape Designer

Wasn't R23... that was SOTB/Protest/Geno

Round 24, sorry

LadyDarkAngel

Harvester
On second place would be round 19, the round with most resistances in the history of bush.

How many?

I don't remember exactly anymore, but there were more than three successful resistances.

Angela's ally (with spy and eagle in it), Bed, Ravenous are the allies which I remember held rank 1 and were killed by resistances, I am sure there were others too though.

ahh brings back memories. Angela and Howl's alliance was called Meh... Ravenous were the dutchies and my ally was Bed. I take full credit for the best banner of the round!!! ;)

bed.jpg

Netherdragon

Pruner
for me would have to be round 26, discworld finished 3rd and i had massive fun doing masses of joint attacks and defences with willy, his extremists and my VD's were a force to be reconed with back then :D

though annoyed as hell about the 25 rank portal thing, would ahve portaled easily that round if not for that :/