Second to None Declares WAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Geo's were for piggying during the resistance - Seeing his land count he did quite a good job using them. Seed thiefs were from the OLD RRR resistance stealing some from members who had a bunch of seeds. Both investments were paid back easily.

TaO

Tree Surgeon
I like how people boost Twigs ego..

There is 20 people in S2N! stop boosting his E-penis, and give credits to the rest.

Well done to S2N crew, and all those random pigs, who made it a pain for Enmity ;)

Shame the "war" only took 1 day, would be best for the round if it would have lasted 1 or 2 days in total

-BigBoss

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Good on your S2N from what i see in here!

Enmity, Keep up the fight! Dont let Twigs walk all over you!!! You can do it!

Lets see some more big battles!!! ;)

n0c0ntr0l

Harvester
Gratz on the win. You see, about 6 of us were out last night, all doing our thing from phones. And Tbh, we weren't willing to keep up the defense every 15 ticks or so for ages. You guys planned well. Obviously the people responsible for that are Kuda, FB, Polo and silence. Congratulations non the less it was a good fight. and that final incoming was like :O

TaO

Tree Surgeon
Good on your S2N from what i see in here!

Enmity, Keep up the fight! Dont let Twigs walk all over you!!! You can do it!

Lets see some more big battles!!! ;)

If you play you woulda knew, Enmity is down to 4 members since last night..

so i guess the war is kind of over

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Oh i forgot DA, you were with Enmity all round.

I joined Enmity with 0 LETs :)

So did Silence.
And Silence didnt join from RReR.
And what makes you think Silence organised all these hits :p

Silence on this very same thread said:
I plan the hits, THEY came online and sent. IT IS A TEAM EFFORT. I filled the organiser spot and the rest of MY TEAM filled in with fantastic activity.

-

Enmity down. JJ/Eden were the creators of Enmity's demise, tbh, we'd have held a lot better with JJs SAs and Eden's pommage - but I do think S2N's force yesterday would have been drastically reduced had it not been for the troops provided by the remaining ReRR members.

Hell the biggest problem when organising defence was working out were Kuda/Polo's LET was, they were your main threat tbh.

Its a controversial remark but hell ima' say it anyway; based on what I experienced planning defence yesterday, S2N wouldn't have won this, at the very least in that space of time, without the remaining (best) ReRR members helping.

As such, I congratulate S2N for their luck acquiring those ex-ReRR members :p

Round is over for me - With the exception of a few mistakes here and there, its been good fun, though - gg. Bring on r32 =o

Last edited:

TaO

Tree Surgeon
Bushtarion is not build on Luck DA, you should know it.

Bushtarion = "skills"
Bushtarion = contacts
Bushtarion = ingame friends
Bushtarion = activity

If you got those 4, your pretty sure you can end at the top. Its all that is required.

n0c0ntr0l

Harvester
Oh i forgot DA, you were with Enmity all round.

I joined Enmity with 0 LETs :)

So did Silence.
And Silence didnt join from RReR.
And what makes you think Silence organised all these hits :p

Silence on this very same thread said:
I plan the hits, THEY came online and sent. IT IS A TEAM EFFORT. I filled the organiser spot and the rest of MY TEAM filled in with fantastic activity.

-

Enmity down. JJ/Eden were the creators of Enmity's demise, tbh, we'd have held a lot better with JJs SAs and Eden's pommage - but I do think S2N's force yesterday would have been drastically reduced had it not been for the troops provided by the remaining ReRR members.

Hell the biggest problem when organising defence was working out were Kuda/Polo's LET was, they were your main threat tbh.

Its a controversial remark but hell ima' say it anyway; based on what I experienced planning defence yesterday, S2N wouldn't have won this, at the very least in that space of time, without the remaining (best) ReRR members helping.

As such, I congratulate S2N for their luck acquiring those ex-ReRR members :p

Round is over for me - With the exception of a few mistakes here and there, its been good fun, though - gg. Bring on r32 =o

So true. It really was the ex ReRR members that were the real threat. Before twigley snapped them up, s2n's rushes had been laughable.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Hmm stole another 48k acres or so while raping those coming outta sleep.
1million acres here we come

Edit: Enmity disbands to save their acres :(
Edit: Ignoring DA who is a joke in this and other threads.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Me a joke? I'm stated nothing but straight up, objective fact, Twigs. You kicked a good few members of your alliance for ex ReRR members, without whom I think you'd have had far less chance of breaking Emns defence.

Ok the last bit there was subjective =P But true, IMO.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
You may think i have 2 queens in my ally (who by the way i have seen are not) but the real 2 queens where propping enmity up all round by account sharing.

Dont also forget OF originally took RRR members too which at the time made em damn strong when s2n were warring with em.

Mattheus

Head Gardener
Out of interest Twigs, did you kick some members to take in ex-RRR?

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Yeah.

Kicked someone who had been OFFLINE for 3 weeks and someone who id discussed with kicking because of their inactivity. And another guy who hadnt been on IRC for weeks or sent a single defence in 10 days.

Shadow

Harvester
Geo-Phys Thief [22,500,000] Seed Thief [33,000,000] ... lol

Though yeah having a leader always helps.

Just so you know, JJ had well over 100mil SA's and was goin gup by like 30mil+ a day with his land. he used them to stealth rush OF's like 12 hours before we all hit sleepmode.

TaO

Tree Surgeon

Just so you know, JJ had well over 100mil SA's and was goin gup by like 30mil+ a day with his land. he used them to stealth rush OF's like 12 hours before we all hit sleepmode.

That is not true, as before you guys hit sleep a 24 hour "war" with S2N was going on, and before that JJ got locked already :p

Mattheus

Head Gardener
Yeah.

Kicked someone who had been OFFLINE for 3 weeks and someone who id discussed with kicking because of their inactivity. And another guy who hadnt been on IRC for weeks or sent a single defence in 10 days.

Fair enough, was just interested in what the circumstances were

Shadow

Harvester

That is not true, as before you guys hit sleep a 24 hour "war" with S2N was going on, and before that JJ got locked already :p

now that is BS, you guys neve rbothered hitting each other at all until after OF's his sleep mode as S2N were still land raping the last few guys of Ail when we hit sleepmode. i and a few others from OF's saw JJ's troops arrive he was rushing our RPG's and out Sorc guy constantly. there was also a marine guy from Enmity sending with the rushes and then you had some Striker guy and Changed doing Let hits on our robo's(end of tick eta 4 mobs) but meh i can't be bothered to listen to ya try and tell me i never saw his SA's appear on OF's. Do you even know when OF's actaully hit sleep mode :s it was like half a weeks ago adn if JJ had got locked before we hit sleep mode than his ID would have surely been deleted by now...

lavadog

Head Gardener
People seem to forget that an appropriate LT and thorough planning is needed for wars. I think after a successful resistance, people wanted some time to rebuild and some relative rest. Just because you want them to war NAO, doesn't mean they have to. For being a bunch of oldies, you guys were damn impatient and, most of important of all, wrong. They would've warred anyhow (I'm pretty sure plans were in the making, certainly from S2N's side, even without OF going into sleep), but you all were too damn impatient :D

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Dont also forget OF originally took RRR members too which at the time made em damn strong when s2n were warring with em.

OF also tried to recruit Kuda, FB and me. As did Aili. As did Enmity (well, jjnoob asked Kuda and FB, not me :p). So it's quite hypocritical to say STN won because of us when the other allies wanted us too...

Status
Not open for further replies.