Resist

f0xx

Landscape Designer
I would say it would be hard to find a more informed person considering I've been organizing nearly everything for the past week. I do have all the information, I don't think you're wrong I *KNOW* you are. But again - Nothing can really be done to convince you can it?

Don't poke me when I am not poking you bum. I was talking about Melni's comment that Polo will lie to win.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Well since apparently none of you guys want to win, does that mean you'll let me win?

Any acres you wish to donate to my cause can be posted to:

The Great And Almighty Lord Tobapopalos III,
69 Uberleet Street,
Funkytown
LE37 5KL
United Kingdom

And can we please stop all the bullshit e-penis measuring? It's getting rather old.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Wtf are you talking about f0xx? I wasn't even talking to you, I was talking to Melni. This is the first post that's been directed at you.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
And @ Alci+Polo. When I'm allied I consider my alliance people who have my back. People who won't back stab me, people who will defend me and stick together. You broke that - Therefore I consider it a lie.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
And @ Alci+Polo. When I'm allied I consider my alliance people who have my back. People who won't back stab me, people who will defend me and stick together. You broke that - Therefore I consider it a lie.

How on Earth is that a lie? That just means you're naïve.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
I'll always remember that f0xx :)

And Polo - Maybe it just means I have some morals - Game or not I like to deal with people with respect. Loyalty. Words I suppose you aren't very acquainted with.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I'll always remember that f0xx :)

And Polo - Maybe it just means I have some morals - Game or not I like to deal with people with respect. Loyalty. Words I suppose you aren't very acquainted with.

He is very well acquainted with them. Some of them a little too much :shock: He is also acquainted with words like 'Fun' and 'breaking a stalemate' (sorry that was three words) and 'game enjoyment.' Words which you seem to relegate to secondary importance in an online game which is meant to be played for fun.

And lying still is not the same as backstabbing or betraying. You can call us dirty treacherous back stabbing *******s, but that still doesn't necessarily make us liars.

I'm sorry - But it does in my opinion.

Then you have absolutely no understand of what lying means. Which is something for which i would like to convey my deepest sympathy to you as I feel terribly concerned for your welfare.*

*That is what we call a lie... sarcasm too; but definitely a lie.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

You have morals? Why are you playing with a bunch of powerblockers then?

I only have respect for those who deserve it. Still doesn't mean I won't attack them. As for loyality - I'm loyal to those who I respect and like.

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
Im sorry, but yes, backstabbing and all the plans that it took to accomplish such is a form of dishonesty, pretending to be part of an ally while actively working to undermine that ally - dishonesty, which is acting out a lie.

That being said, Im all for what you did because its a game. But quit playing semantics it makes you both look like tools.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
I took no part in any power block that happened last right - Nor did I even play last round. What they did I may not agree with, but I don't have the right to judge them either since I don't know the full story of what occurred last round. I only started playing again a few weeks ago and was offered to join a great alliance when I was starting from scratch - Not an offer I was likely to receive elsewhere.

Also - At least the power blockers had enough loyalty to stick together - Something you didn't manage to do.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
S2N and Enmity have started hitting the new rank 1 alliance.

Are you in or out?

Gl to both sides.

EITHER GET OUT OF MY THREAD WITH YOUR WHINEY THINGS OR DO WHAT THE FIRST POST IN THIS TOPIC SAYS.

DA - GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS THREAD. YOU AINT HELPING AT ALL AND YOUR CRAP THAT YOU ARE SPREADING IS THE REASON WHY YOUR ALLIANCE FAILED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

MELNI - I WILL LET THE WHOLE "TWIGLEY LIES" THING PASS AS IM BORED WITH ARGUING WITH YOU NOW.

Holy christ guys just read todays posts and look how pathetic they are.

OF have not stood in the way of the resistance since they started to join in.
They have infact provided us with a hell of alot of rpgs.
They have their own "agenda" so aslong as they aint hitting the resistance while they are out, i couldnt care what they do - should be greateful they send at all.

My god Twigs says it all!!

DA - You seem determined to argue back or disagree with everything Melni says!! Got so boring i stopped reading at this post i quoted!

Melni - Stop rising to DA, he is trying to wind you up!

Garrett

Landscape Designer
heh, what i love most is when posts get followed up with 'this is just a game'

but then things like loyalty and **** get thrown out...

so either the game creates personal ties and so therefore it's not 'just a game' or near everyone in the game puts way more into it than they ever should.

tbh it's probably a little bit of both. And just like in the past few years of bush, people yelling at each other this round will probably end up in an alliance together next round.

(not saying every single person, but it happens) and in that next round either there will be a splinter in that alliance because they are still bitter, or they will forget last round and laugh and say yeah that was awesome or that sucked and move on.

so resisting #1, can we move on?

lavadog

Head Gardener
lol, wait wait, I have a plan for next round. What if... next round.....

We don't attack each other, we just plant our seeds as the happy gay gardeners we are, water our plants, buy land (stealing would make the other player cry :() and live happily ever after. It would certainly diminish the load of butt hurt people on here, and hence the silly discussions they produce.

It's a war game (been said a hundred times), people kill, people back stab, people go to any extent to exterminate you. The key is to kill them more than they kill you, whatever it takes.

About the backstabbing, I have a fantastic quote for you's:

In war, truth is the first casualty. ~Aeschylus

So basically, they had to do it ;P

Garrett

Landscape Designer
rrr has a few big guys left keeping them afloat. they won't survive for much longer

:vamp: :evilbat: :halfrobot: :evil: :drinking: :2gunfire: :flamer: :snipersmile: :robot: :robot:

:puppydogeyes:

aGit

Harvester
rrr has a few big guys left keeping them afloat. they won't survive for much longer

:vamp: :evilbat: :halfrobot: :evil: :drinking: :2gunfire: :flamer: :snipersmile: :robot: :robot:

:puppydogeyes:

if im decyphering that right, LOL!

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Jeez, loads of hot air and few BRs I must say.

Just one thing puzzles me: For an ally determined not to "play the politics game" OF/melni sure post a lot in the politics forum!! :D

Old Fart

Planter
Jeez, loads of hot air and few BRs I must say.

Just one thing puzzles me: For an ally determined not to "play the politics game" OF/melni sure post a lot in the politics forum!! :D

Who said we weren't playing a political game? Who said we'd not hit RRR? Who said we'd not put 20 players on a tick at 30% our score?

I think we've said and have continued to say, we are playing our game and will not be bullied to play it in a way we do not wish too.

It's something very few appear to understand.

Now can we stop filling this thread with crap and start posting BRs! Win, lose or tie! A battle fought is a good battle!