Resist

Melnibone

Head Gardener
I could say plenty of things you've said are wrong - But I guess I can't really prove it to you (Though, please, look at the many BR's we've had if you still think we've been faking our LET's, thats the only proof you're going to get). I can't convince you of our true intentions, but I can say if I were apart of an alliance that would do something that underhanded - I wouldn't be there for much longer.

*SIGH* i wish people would stop inventing things ive said... i said on ONE resistance strike it was claimed s2n/enm sent no lethals (stealth) the attack recalled so there is only heresay and no proof either way as there was no BR and as i have no idea of your route/alliance i dont know exactly how much info you have on the situation

as for saying you think im wrong feel free im not DA i dont need proof of anything but i am more than happy to discuss anything you may have on your mind but i was referring to the post directly below

I am looking at it from an unbiased view mate

Polo will lie to win
JJ will lie to win
Twigley will lie to win

I dont blame any of them id do the same but if YOUR being unbiased only those 3 alliance know the truth now tell me anything i said thats wrong?

f0xx

Landscape Designer
I really don't know how some people still get it. If Polo wanted to simply "win", he and the rest would have never left the first RRR.

But I won't bother arguing, you will believe in what you want. You will make fools of yourself and no matter how stupid it is, sometimes you are just blind to see it.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
I would say it would be hard to find a more informed person considering I've been organizing nearly everything for the past week. I do have all the information, I don't think you're wrong I *KNOW* you are. But again - Nothing can really be done to convince you can it?

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
...i can understand your impotence that Fails failure to remove their war declaration on OF allowing us to 0 a good 50% of your ally with no injuries/insurance has made you bitter?...

LOL! That was actually pretty funny...i came on one morning to find DA had left, i was leader and i didnt know WTF was going on. We had loads of inc, saw some BRs and the insurance/injuries seemed really low. Took well over an hour before i realised what was going on and was like "WTF, WE'RE AT WAR!?!?!?!??!" lol. Had no idea we'd declared war...

Wish id saved logs, was fun times!!! ;)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
S2N and Enmity have started hitting the new rank 1 alliance.

Are you in or out?

Gl to both sides.

EITHER GET OUT OF MY THREAD WITH YOUR WHINEY THINGS OR DO WHAT THE FIRST POST IN THIS TOPIC SAYS.

DA - GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS THREAD. YOU AINT HELPING AT ALL AND YOUR CRAP THAT YOU ARE SPREADING IS THE REASON WHY YOUR ALLIANCE FAILED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

MELNI - I WILL LET THE WHOLE "TWIGLEY LIES" THING PASS AS IM BORED WITH ARGUING WITH YOU NOW.

Holy christ guys just read todays posts and look how pathetic they are.

OF have not stood in the way of the resistance since they started to join in.
They have infact provided us with a hell of alot of rpgs.
They have their own "agenda" so aslong as they aint hitting the resistance while they are out, i couldnt care what they do - should be greateful they send at all.

However melni , spreading **** about my alliance while arguing with someone in another isn't exactly a clever idea either ... bs about them not us.
We are trying to take the top alliance down in anyway we can.

RRR must be pissing themselves atm watching both DA and Melni argue with each other.

Really is comical.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

Twigley said:
However melni , spreading **** about my alliance while arguing with someone

Thats what I've been trying to get to the bottom of. fr00b.

Melnibone

Head Gardener
Twigley i think i merely stated that youd lie to get the win or do you disagree with that statement as i believe most alliance leaders (the good ones anyway of which i actually class you as one) would do so if it achieved their aims so i sont see the need for the caps or the hostility

either you or RRR are lying about that incoming do i care which side not really but theres no rule says i cant comment or opinionate on the situation

And DA wont stay out your thread he cant help himself

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
----
When we sent to hit a robo, it was after they had not defended properly for 3/4 hits.
So we sent everything real apart from my 17m tl which i kept home.
That was 9/10 members completely real with SA/pb ETC from s2n.
Yeah that's 1 hit out of about 30+ that we have done on RRR where i personally missed out 17m tl as we where hitting a robo.
----
Glad that's cleared up.
----

RRR played garret so easy.
Take the big br for example ... we had all sent 100% staff (Mainly enmity and s2n) and then aili pull without telling us as they get a mail saying we aint real there from rrr.

Even though 5 mins previous to that mail, we mailed garret to stay on real.

I do find it very funny how RRR did it, and grats to them, but that BR would of been heavily stacked in our favour if they had of stayed.

Ah well, i know after this round i personally will never organise/partake in resistance again.
I will make my own agenda :)

However this round, if alliances still want to join in - contact me directly.
If i dont hear from you, i will take that as you no longer want to participate and Enmity and s2n will just send alone.

Khris

Pruner
hah.

hah.

Everyone that is flaming OF for not working with the resistance directly. Everyone seems to forget how the Resistance declared war on OF?

Who in there right mind wants to work with that. When multiple allies OFFICIALLY DECLARE WAR and attack you... Who in there right mind would want to go back to it.

We were not even going to help kill ReRR until they did a wave on us at a very inoppurtune moment, shame on them.

OF is not active enough for first so we do not care who wins. As long as its not the ones who declared war on us.

It is still wierd that out of all those allies attacking and declaring... we are rank 2 now...

hmm...

also... we have pry gotten just as many kills and a few grabs... attacking ReRR ON OUR OWN... turns out omgz dont need 100 noobs on one tick to do something... who would of thought...

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
turns out omgz dont need 100 noobs on one tick to do something... who would of thought...

Again just not needed.

It is DA giving you crap here, not us.
I am supporting your case.

Yet you say we are all noobs.

This is the problem i have.

Changer

Head Gardener
also... we have pry gotten just as many kills and a few grabs... attacking ReRR ON OUR OWN... turns out omgz dont need 100 noobs on one tick to do something... who would of thought...

As far as im aware you guys sent after the defence had already be drawn. Good on you, as you got involved but please dont tell us you did it alone.

P.S. sorry twigs. /me gets out of twigleys thread

Khris

Pruner
lol

lol

My 100 noobs comment got taken wrong way.

I just mean that you can do something with out 100 "accounts" attacking. if that word works better then noobs. not saying anyone group is noob. Just the usual mass number resistance.

but let me get this straight. if the defense is pulled.. you can get kills?

doesnt even matter who pulled it? wow...

wierd

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Polo will lie to win

Bullshit. I don't (and neither do my alliance) care about winning. If we did, we'd have sat comfortably in RapeRinseRepeat for the rest of the round. Please tell me when I lied - I've tried to keep out of any political crap this round (as I do every round) as I'd much rather just play the actual game.

aGit

Harvester
Melni any chance of some logs/fact here? Because atm all I've seen is you stirring stuff, in what looks like an attempt to destabilize the resistance.

Prove me wrong - Thats what I'm asking for

if that is what melni is doing, what is it that you're doing? assigning all blame of the shortcomings of the resistance to OF!

Zamg, our real attack got real defence

-OF did it

ZOMG, we dont have enough people to hit

-OF did it

ZAMAGAAAWD, garret pulled a fast one on twigley and jj

-OF did it

-Downwards spiral of global economy

-yep, OF did it!

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
I consider betraying you're alliance mates a lie of some sort. Maybe it wasn't for the purpose to win...

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
I consider betraying you're alliance mates a lie of some sort. Maybe it wasn't for the purpose to win...

Then your name is very, very inappropriate. Consider changing it to "Iamwrong" or "Iamamoron".