What now?

cb1202

Head Gardener
So apparently the resistance is dead, and I am very curious when the battle for rank 2 will happen. I am sure everyone is busy working on the small easy targets, but I wanna see some big fights. A fight of OF/Ail vs Enmity/STN could be very interesting to watch.

Nitrous

Head Gardener
Resistance down?!

I dont think so! :p

But on a serious note, there are four potential teams who can take rank 2. And I'd really like to see some one vs one wars in the battle for rank 2, instead of the 2 vs 2. Happened earlier this round and was just simply boring. :|

lavadog

Head Gardener
Or, even better, some royal rumble style 1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1 :D You're all pretty close in score, so why not ;).

Mayhem ftw.

Steve_God

Official Helper
I think the other competing allies should take down Ailihphilia first, as they were the ones who started the end of the resistance, and effectively handed RRR the win for good.

I am biased though ;)

Garrett

Landscape Designer
I think the other competing allies should take down Ailihphilia first, as they were the ones who started the end of the resistance, and effectively handed RRR the win for good.

I am biased though ;)

sour grapes. your 'leader's' decision to stall and waste time and effort on OF is what made RRR hard to touch afterwards. I simply removed the illusion that your alliance was going to be useful at all.

i mean my group isn't ftw. we're going to die. I've been waiting for it for a couple weeks now. however your group was for the win and died in 1.5 waves. Well lets round up to 2. 2 waves. FTW ally. dead. GF tho.

besides the battle for 2nd already happened. I believe JJ is in 2nd. Unless twigs is going to rape him.

p.s. guess who's acres i'm going to use when we die to rebuild? ;)

Steve_God

Official Helper
p.s. guess who's acres i'm going to use when we die to rebuild? ;)
Not mine... I've gone AFK with no acres for the rest of the round now :p
(As has the majority of the rest of Fail.'s original members due to new jobs, holidays, etc) :p

Back on topic... Ailihphilia must die ;) lol

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
My thoughts on the subject:

Ailiphilia is a For The Fun alliance, so probably will just try to cause maximum mayhem, ut in the end drop a bit back, and start playing havoc with the allianses 5-10th

OF is by their own admission not that active as the top three, and many have IRL commitments... (Life creeps up on you when you are past 30, amirit?) So I doubt they will come out as the best of the losers.

That leaves Enmity and S2N. Now _my_ impression is that Twigley have a bit more control and plan to his ally than JJ, so if pushed I might put my money on them.

But it should be interesting to see. Still half a round to go, loads can happen!

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
I hope Aili or OF gets rank 2!

They have been fun and irritating to TBA alliances which i love :D

But in fairness JJ will get rank 2, then OF, then Aili then second to none may finish some where lower.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
sweet, top 5 would be nice. now that we've decided the rest of the round, when do we restart?

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
sweet, top 5 would be nice. Now that we've decided the rest of the round, when do we restart?
Nao?

128778316603554473.jpg

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Rofl @ that pic.

Srsly guys - just play stop predicting :p

aGit

Harvester
i predict there will be blood, mayhem and gore! and whoever bashes and waves the best wins a cookie!

Melnibone

Head Gardener

But in fairness JJ will get rank 2, then OF, then Aili then second to none may finish some where lower.

Ail possibly could get Rank but OF definately not... Top 5 is our aim

please dont write S2N off if their leaders maintain enough activity they could very easily achieve it

The only prediction i'll make is that the alliance that comes for us will have a hard time making rank 2 as while were not the most active and probably not the most skilled it usually always hurts like a ***** attacking us :)

harriergirl

Landscape Designer

Ail possibly could get Rank but OF definately not... Top 5 is our aim

please dont write S2N off if their leaders maintain enough activity they could very easily achieve it

The only prediction i'll make is that the alliance that comes for us will have a hard time making rank 2 as while were not the most active and probably not the most skilled it usually always hurts like a ***** attacking us :)

OF has some great defensive minds, warring with them won't be easy

lavadog

Head Gardener
Actually they outsourced their defensive planning to me, since I bring quality for dirt cheap prices.

Globalization baby, it's the way of the world now.

Old Fart

Planter
Why the hell would OF want to be rank 1 loser?

OF really doesn't care about ranks. Most of OF have been rank 1 loser before, it's not all it's cracked up to be & the medical is completely rubbish!

I mean you have to be contactable to run from the massing by Rank 1 when one of the members get into range or to get online to defend them. Then you have be completely wussy and hoarde your seeds. Next thing you are setting score limits to stay out of range and have to be limit your daily stealing.

From there the round degenerates!

Because then either rank 2 & 3 have no attack policy on each other or some other combination between rank 2-5. And everyone beneath spends the rest of the time trying to keep out of there range. The game then slowly grinds into a stalmate where very little of anything happens.

In terms of ranks - S2N are still a rank 2 option unfortunately. Ail could pull something out of there hats and go for it. The question would be who Enmity see as the threat and what deals they've made with S2N - yes it's sad but we will always be alittle sus of R30 TBA players.

Absit invidia

Cheerio
An Old Fart

Melnibone

Head Gardener

I am biased though ;)

Emmm i think by resisting the resistance and remoivng the lower alliances in it was in no small part down to us.

Although the forums indicate Ail attacked Fail they did so at a time when they were in a state of war with OF and i can assure you as much pain as Ail gave Fail we gave them much more with no injuries and insurance

Only 2 more of the so-called resistance to go and Ailiphilia arent one of them if your going to have hate please hate the right people

Old Farts...............