What now?

Garrett

Landscape Designer
umm i planned more than one wave or i tried to, at least had input on many hits. it was known that the 3 allies didn't have a sync'd up strong time. often times when i came with many people, i was the only leader on and no one in the other allies would rally their troops.

the plan was 24/7. i was ready 24/7. i was online enough to watch everyone goto sleep.

while its true during the waves that were sent 2nd20 and enmity sent the most mobs and i'm not going to take away from what they did while they were awake.

it was simply a half hearted ~12hrs/3 days a week too late.

this is why it failed.

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator
Not everything is black and white, ahead.

We are not at war, nor are we NAP'd. Stop trying to oversimplify matters which are much more complicated than you make them out to be.

Precisely. What I said :)

Ahead, stop acting so innocent.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
What war can be carried out really?

alot of RRR still have 2-5 in range. how can we carry on war with each other that will make at least 1 side bigger when the stealing happens... just to lose it all to RRR and end up weaker than before?

RRR wants to see action? They need to give up their pressing need to have 1 sided battles or just gain land... you see rank 1 complain about boredom all the time, but they are just as happy for free land... real challenge and all...

If RRR would grow, i'm sure you would see some fightin. As it is, we're all (handi)capped trying not to bring down the overwhelming numbers.

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Oh Melnibone. You really need to work on your communicative skills. :D Nice posting of flamebait, but I think I will let it pass.

Just strange how much importance you put on our little ally, as we were, you know, the only Resistance-alliance you attacked before Fail. where, like most of the Resistance joined you? At least to my knowledge no other allies below top 5 sent at RRR, at least before we were bashed to hell and back by an alliance twice our size. (In case you don't understand who Im talking about: Your alliance).

Meh, whatever, we are still in a good position to fulfill our set goal for the round. :D

aGit

Harvester
thread will be locked in 3...2...

(clean up your posts to prevent this please)

Melnibone

Head Gardener
Oh Melnibone. You really need to work on your communicative skills. :D Nice posting of flamebait, but I think I will let it pass.

Just strange how much importance you put on our little ally, as we were, you know, the only Resistance-alliance you attacked before Fail. where, like most of the Resistance joined you? At least to my knowledge no other allies below top 5 sent at RRR, at least before we were bashed to hell and back by an alliance twice our size. (In case you don't understand who Im talking about: Your alliance).

Meh, whatever, we are still in a good position to fulfill our set goal for the round. :D

I place no importance on your alliance, i place great importance on the fact that since the alliance i am a part of destroyed and land raped your alliance 1v1 you have become an official stalker of anything related to OF and myself in particular

Due to your impotence to actually do something about it ingame you have resorted to trash talking and trolling any posts made by myself.

I find this behaviour to be bordering on the 'creepy'. As you quite obviously fail in the propaganda, as most posters in the threads where you have tried to show myself or the alliance im in in a bad light have backfired

Seriously Enrico time to stop the obsessive behaviour and move on trust me you'll feel better for it.

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
LOL, as I said, you need to work on your communicative skills.

So, your ally attacked a much smaller and inactive for-the-fun ally, and came out victorious, how surprising! What do you want, an award? And just what is "stalking" in mentioning that your contribution to "destroying the resistance" was minimal if any at all, in a thread about the current in-game situation? I just pointed out that that would be to put much to much importance on EF sending at RRR.

If anything, I find your obsession with EF and yours truly a bit puzzling, we had and have no interest in OF beyond the fact you are above us, and thus a potential threat. :)

Grow up mate, enjoy the game, but don't forget its a game! :D

Melnibone

Head Gardener
I asked for no reward or recognition and neither have i done so in any of my posts. This issue between us began because my alliance attacked yours and you ran crying to the forums like a whiney little girl.

You then sought to tarnish the name of myself and my alliance mates in several threads and still continue to do so this has come about as i discussed with Twigley in forums where he personally blamed OF as much as anyone for the failure of the resistance and of course in the context of the conversation i agreed with him.

As stated in my last response in this thread deal with things and move on to stalk someone else please as you are becming tiresome

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
I asked for no reward or recognition and neither have i done so in any of my posts. This issue between us began because my alliance attacked yours and you ran crying to the forums like a whiney little girl.

You then sought to tarnish the name of myself and my alliance mates in several threads and still continue to do so this has come about as i discussed with Twigley in forums where he personally blamed OF as much as anyone for the failure of the resistance and of course in the context of the conversation i agreed with him.

As stated in my last response in this thread deal with things and move on to stalk someone else please as you are becming tiresome

Well you took credit for "stopping" the resistance, i.e. making it unsuccessful, by attacking us.

And you still seem to miss the point of my gripe, unlike your spokesperson "Old Fart", I might add. I didn't gripe about being hit. I griped about how an ally who *publicly* complained about being hit/bashed by two larger allies, went right round and used the exact same tactic on a much smaller alliance. Same rules should apply for everyone, don't ya think?

If you lot hadn't whined about being hit by Enmity and S2N + the usual followups from smaller allies and solos, I would not mentioned it. :D

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Can you two please continue this in the relevant thread and stop spamming this up with your inane crap.

Melnibone

Head Gardener

Well you took credit for "stopping" the resistance, i.e. making it unsuccessful, by attacking us.

And you still seem to miss the point of my gripe, unlike your spokesperson "Old Fart", I might add. I didn't gripe about being hit. I griped about how an ally who *publicly* complained about being hit/bashed by two larger allies, went right round and used the exact same tactic on a much smaller alliance. Same rules should apply for everyone, don't ya think?

If you lot hadn't whined about being hit by Enmity and S2N + the usual followups from smaller allies and solos, I would not mentioned it. :D

You, Fail, TIR and to a lesser extent lethal rushes on S2N as well as refusing to give our troops to the cause so yes i takea lot of credit for the resistance falling learn to read Enrico and one alliance attacking another is completely different to 5 alliances and stragglers v 1 allliance everyone else ingame has accepted this except you.

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
M'kay. Let's hope RRR sends you flowers for the invaluable contribution to them winning.

But you bore me now, so let's get back to topic!

It seems Enmity has got the upper hand on Ailiphila, S2N and OF, but they risk wandering to heavily into RRRs range, and I have a sneaky suspicion those guys are starting to get bored and are more than willing to do suboptimal attacks just for **** and giggles.