Fail. | R31

lavadog

Head Gardener
Correction, they went and killed fail, which was a colleague resistance alli. My point was that the resistance doesn't seem like a cohesive bunch when that happens.

However I reviewed my opinion of this attack since I posted that ;)

f0xx

Landscape Designer
To be part of resistance doesn't mean you have to be snapped with everyone else who is also part of it.

From what I can see, this whole "resistance" thing seems just like an excuse to me. I dunno, but wherever twigley is envolved, there seems to be a lot of snapping and hand holding.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
tbh what i saw was some elements ready on one day, and then other elements ready on another day, but no day where all elements were ready to go.

as fail can see just because they did equal damage on the first wave in only one of the BR's they couldn't afford to lose those troops and it was devastating to them.

also, the fact that there were ship jumpers and that half the ally had been applying to other allies meant that they were a security risk as they could very easily sell out resistance plans to try and gain favor to whatever ally they applied.

Now that the resistance seems to have contracted to mostly just the ranks 2-4, and there has been more enthusiasm since overall.

If the resistance doesn't take place, then I figure we'll be hit at some point and wont give anyone that satisfaction. i'll suicide my troops in an attack first. I felt everyone in the resistance needed a wake up call and that delay = death. Now we can move forward with the rest of the round and put this ugly chapter behind us.

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Why would the "resistance" which consits of what 3/4 alliances? hit one particular alliance that isnt rank 1 or even rank 2 ? (not sure what rank they are/was when the "resistance" hit them) And why should the resistance fail just because ail wouldnt go on a mass bash of a smaller alliance?

Nah it wouldn't.

Btw my ally have been part of the resistance since before RRR became #1.

And for the record we did not participate in any mass-bash on OF either. (If you would call attacking an ally twice your size a bash).

Melnibone

Head Gardener
Why would the "resistance" which consits of what 3/4 alliances? hit one particular alliance that isnt rank 1 or even rank 2 ? (not sure what rank they are/was when the "resistance" hit them) And why should the resistance fail just because ail wouldnt go on a mass bash of a smaller alliance?

Nah it wouldn't.

And for the record we did not participate in any mass-bash on OF either. (If you would call attacking an ally twice your size a bash).

Lies... in the waves on OF many of the ids were EF whether as part of the organised 'resistance' against rank 4 or just multiple ids looking for easy land

As for your alliance mails regarding a 'bash' look up the term please 4-5 members of one alliance hitting your alliance does not qualify, 110 incs from 5-6 allies (including yours) totally 4.3bil troops does.......

Please Enrico stop the lies and the nonsense there are those amongst our ranks that hate liars and like to land rape them......

Enrico

Tree Surgeon

Nah it wouldn't.

Lies... in the waves on OF many of the ids were EF whether as part of the organised 'resistance' against rank 4 or just multiple ids looking for easy land

As for your alliance mails regarding a 'bash' look up the term please 4-5 members of one alliance hitting your alliance does not qualify, 110 incs from 5-6 allies (including yours) totally 4.3bil troops does.......

Please Enrico stop the lies and the nonsense there are those amongst our ranks that hate liars and like to land rape them......

The 'Resistance' can pr definition only attack #1.

As for whether EF members joined the attack on OF? Most likely. I had no full ID list of OF, and have never considered them a proper target anyway. (They ain't #1 and they ain't something we can take out on our own) :p But I sure as hell haven't safelisted them either.

And no, "bash" is perhaps a bit strong, but when 4 players, all twice the size of their target attack 4 times in a row, its kinda pathetic. Especially when they recall even when the BR would most likely have been a fun 50/50!! :D

I have full respect for OF but queening while bottom feeding don't really become them at all!

Melnibone

Head Gardener

Nah it wouldn't.

The 'Resistance' can pr definition only attack #1.

As for whether EF members joined the attack on OF? Most likely. I had no full ID list of OF, and have never considered them a proper target anyway. (They ain't #1 and they ain't something we can take out on our own) :p But I sure as hell haven't safelisted them either.

And no, "bash" is perhaps a bit strong, but when 4 players, all twice the size of their target attack 4 times in a row, its kinda pathetic. Especially when they recall even when the BR would most likely have been a fun 50/50!! :D

I have full respect for OF but queening while bottom feeding don't really become them at all!

so to summarize EF did send to OF at the same time as the other resistance allies and we arent bashing you (stealing land is a very important part of the game as im sure your aware Enrico)

so 2 points i took you to task for lying about you've now admitted my original post stands.

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
No, we most definitely did NOT send when the "LT" was, as we had incoming and was defending, but what people did during the night, I do not know, I was not online. But as we were landfat after killing the thais and landraping those that wasn't locked, I suspect it at most was some killmobs or stealthmobs trying to sneak past your defenses.

I asked earlier for any form of intel on WHO in our ally had "bashed" you but the screenshots and list was convienatly "lost" or something. Still how an ally at best half your size would be able to *bash* you is beyond me! I never said we never have attacked you this round, I said we were not part of any organized launches.

But yeah; not "bash", "pathetic scorequeening bottomfeeding" is probably a more correct description of your actions. :)

Melnibone

Head Gardener
I can assure you those ids were in the first wave so thats a lie but its the word of OF against those of EF.

Second taking easy land from an alliance that is too fat on land and has virtually no troops to defend itself is not as you put it "pathetic scorequeening bottomfeeding" its called taking easy land from an enemy and happens every day in this game

learn to defend and stop whining like a little girl because OMFG an alliance bigger than you attacks alone and steals your land EPIC fail indeed ^^

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
I can assure you those ids were in the first wave so thats a lie but its the word of OF against those of EF.

Second taking easy land from an alliance that is too fat on land and has virtually no troops to defend itself is not as you put it "pathetic scorequeening bottomfeeding" its called taking easy land from an enemy and happens every day in this game

learn to defend and stop whining like a little girl because OMFG an alliance bigger than you attacks alone and steals your land EPIC fail indeed ^^

Oh seems you at least decided to stay this time, much more enjoyable anyway! BRs ftw!

And landfat? You have mobs on people with less than 5% landfat... :p But meh, use whatever excuse you want for the bottomfeeding, I know we had incoming at the time you claim we were attacking you.

Just don't be so damn hypocritical about being waved by three allies who did not have better targets.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
There were also ids of EF in the first wave on Fail. You as well as I know that in large hits, vultures join in on the easy land. And let's call things like they are. A mate of mine in EF has been complaining about OF hitting with 4 (200%) over 2 ticks on 1 player days before this "resistance on OF". So lets not turn things around, you went for easy land before that "resistance", and you're still doing that.

I think he was referring to you recalling at the slightest sight of trouble (ie not going in for battles, just for land). Everyone does it, but then again, almost everyone is a scorequeen bottomfeeder these days. Toby's targets almost always send out, he's still top 10 on bountyhunting. Because no one cares about battles anymore, just about easy land.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I have not seen any ally not having a few players whining about unfair inc. I plead guilty about it myself, I'm probably the biggest whiner in Aili. But that's because I do think that if you're being bashed by a far superior force, you have the right to whine. And anyway, your ally has whined about the "resistance" too, so I think it's only fair you accept that Enrico isn't too happy with the inc you've been giving him.

Melnibone

Head Gardener
There were also ids of EF in the first wave on Fail. You as well as I know that in large hits, vultures join in on the easy land. And let's call things like they are. A mate of mine in EF has been complaining about OF hitting with 4 (200%) over 2 ticks on 1 player days before this "resistance on OF". So lets not turn things around, you went for easy land before that "resistance", and you're still doing that.

Yes your right Hobbezak everyone attacks so that its easy to get killed/blocked ^^. No seriously if your alliance cant defend against 4 200% attackers you are not a good alliance that is only the equivalent of 8 defenders (6 or 7 at most if you include those attacked)

I think he was referring to you recalling at the slightest sight of trouble (ie not going in for battles, just for land). Everyone does it, but then again, almost everyone is a scorequeen bottomfeeder these days. Toby's targets almost always send out, he's still top 10 on bountyhunting. Because no one cares about battles anymore, just about easy land.

No since this game first started (like yourself i was there) there is and never had been a point in losing troops if you can go back later and get better odds... (well there is one reason but nobody here needs to lose score to get better targets) not dying is a vital part of this game ^^

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I have not seen any ally not having a few players whining about unfair inc. I plead guilty about it myself, I'm probably the biggest whiner in Aili. But that's because I do think that if you're being bashed by a far superior force, you have the right to whine. And anyway, your ally has whined about the "resistance" too, so I think it's only fair you accept that Enrico isn't too happy with the inc you've been giving him.

He can be as unhappy as he likes but this discussion started because of basic lies by Enrico that i corrected. Im sure even you can see the difference between the incoming i whined about and an alliance complaing of 4 attackers

I have been out the game for a while so i dont know your relationship to Enrico but hes doing badly enough without any help......

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

Yes your right Hobbezak everyone attacks so that its easy to get killed/blocked ^^. No seriously if your alliance cant defend against 4 200% attackers you are not a good alliance that is only the equivalent of 8 defenders (6 or 7 at most if you include those attacked)

No since this game first started (like yourself i was there) there is and never had been a point in losing troops if you can go back later and get better odds... (well there is one reason but nobody here needs to lose score to get better targets) not dying is a vital part of this game ^^

He can be as unhappy as he likes but this discussion started because of basic lies by Enrico that i corrected. Im sure even you can see the difference between the incoming i whined about and an alliance complaing of 4 attackers

I have been out the game for a while so i dont know your relationship to Enrico but hes doing badly enough without any help......

Actually I tend to stay from time to time to just get a fancy battle report, one of the more memorable was against andyM's RPG's. For me, even though I'm landfat as hell, this game isn't about who can whore most land, it's about epic battles. So to me, your first two points are entirely void.
Also plenty of people have bounty as a large goal, just like in the old days of L/F, people like Loser had L/F ranks as a goal.
And anyway, Enrico mentioned 50/50 brs, not you losing all and they epically pwning you. :)

Difference between your inc and Enrico's inc? You only had inc for one day, I've been hearing complaints from an EF-member for about a week now. Small difference.
Obviously I'm not going to give you a lecture on morals, as I myself have been in similar attacks on TIR, DW and EF too, but I do think that
1. I doubt EF were in with the planning of the "resistance" on OF.
2. 4 members of 200% on 2 ticks on a rather inactive ally = bashing if it happens very often.
So I don't think he has been lying. Which has been my main point all along.

On your last statement: I have no "relation" with Enrico, haven't been in an ally with him for rounds, and even then it was really short. I just think you're being quite harsh on him.

septimus

Harvester
How about I promise you results? If the remaining card holders don't attack to resist (however, I believe that the ground will tremble soon!)... we're going to suicide every last man on RRR.

I don't blame you for not making it work. I said somewhere either in PM or elsewhere in this thread that it's an issue that rests on everyone's shoulders that are involved.

So feel free to pay us back on the way down when we fall. Besides, I'm not even nearly giving your alliance the level of inc we received from your alliance early on in the round. Just this time, there are lethals in play. This isn't payback though. EF was way too small; JJ and Twigley in much better position to compliment my efforts; I've been killing TIR all week; OF was being massed; thus the scale and process of elimination are your foes here.

I have no real stake in this in anyway, but, out of curiosity what is the timeline now in regards to your promise for results? 24 hours since hitting Fail? 48? 72 hours? At what point do you stop waiting and, with or without the resistance, hit RRR? Im not asking for an exact LT, but, a general timeframe of how long you are giving the resistance to actually resist?

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator
*sigh* Hobbezak, stop making such excellent posts, I can't give you reputation for them all :(

Dziunglius

Planter
You only had inc for one day.

Get Your Facts Straight. As far as I can recall, more than one wave was sent at us, I was woken up more than once during the week :p

P.S. Talking bout Enrico's guys - sorry m8 I'm a vulture, I needs easy land.

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
How about I promise you results? If the remaining card holders don't attack to resist (however, I believe that the ground will tremble soon!)... we're going to suicide every last man on RRR.

I don't blame you for not making it work. I said somewhere either in PM or elsewhere in this thread that it's an issue that rests on everyone's shoulders that are involved.

So feel free to pay us back on the way down when we fall. Besides, I'm not even nearly giving your alliance the level of inc we received from your alliance early on in the round. Just this time, there are lethals in play. This isn't payback though. EF was way too small; JJ and Twigley in much better position to compliment my efforts; I've been killing TIR all week; OF was being massed; thus the scale and process of elimination are your foes here.

I have no real stake in this in anyway, but, out of curiosity what is the timeline now in regards to your promise for results? 24 hours since hitting Fail? 48? 72 hours? At what point do you stop waiting and, with or without the resistance, hit RRR? Im not asking for an exact LT, but, a general timeframe of how long you are giving the resistance to actually resist?

Well we have had Old Farts knocking on our door, bottomfeeding the whole day, but I don't expect the resistance to be hindered by that. :p

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
You only had inc for one day.

Get Your Facts Straight. As far as I can recall, more than one wave was sent at us, I was woken up more than once during the week :p

P.S. Talking bout Enrico's guys - sorry m8 I'm a vulture, I needs easy land.

What about my guys? oh and the land ain't that easy mate. ;)

For what its worth, I would have been less irritated if OF had said the truth: "Yeah we are scorequeening bottomfeeders, and we attack in mass on a much smaller ally, because we want easy land,no losses, and no fun BRs." rather than claim some sort of martyrdom for having TBA on their back for 24 hours or what it was. If they really wanted to take their revenge they would have hit the participating alliances, rather than someone who at most had some randoms sending. And the fact they have been sending some mass-attacks for weeks before the waves from TBA just proves that they are full of hot air and little else.

Anyways, lets get some fun BRs at least!!

Garrett

Landscape Designer

It has already begun.