Grats to RRR for winning | R31

Silence

Head Gardener
you know, rrr should go public

it would be better for everyone, unless they are a buch of scorequeens...

zomg! Great idea!

just kidding.
You fail.

qft :d

I would think that it is in fact more fun to read the bull **** in this thread. Actually just timtadams. ZOMG WE ARE SCORE QUEENS. We hit the alliance who was rank one until we were rank one on our *own* then DA got bashed for being rank two Heh.

Yeah such score queens. I apologise. I mean what the ****, in comparison to last round we should be getting ****ing cheered based upon all the **** about "ZOMG A GROUP OF 20 SHOULD WIN ON THEIR OWN"

timtadams I feel that you are useless. Everything you contribute has been useless. Please I implore of you, stop replying.

Hey Silence, why dont you get your ****ing head out of your arse and actually read the whole thread before replying. I've only spelt it out for you, so if you still dont get it STFU, please.
(i hope im not asking too much of people when i expect that they can actually read between the lines...if i am, i guess i can only feel sorry for the dumb ****s around here)

thnks

I felt sorry for you being wrong so I deemed it necessary to post. I read the thread, and not ONCE had you provided anything that was close to intelligent.
I posted facts. You are WRONG deal with it. You fail. I win. Ok good.

I still implore of you stop replying. You are making more of a fool of yourself attempting to justifiy your pointless posts =)

unapproved by DA - quotes unapproved post.

Last edited by a moderator:

ViVi

Pruner
Jesus. It's not a 3 alliance power block. How can you all have seriously given up after two weeks.

Granted, I am not playing so there's perhaps facets I am missing yet I cannot see how it's comparable.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
I've tried so hard not to post on this thread as it is just stupid! But i feel i have to now!

So we are currently winning, and but a moderate score...But resistances have worked in the past and will work again! It seems you guys instead of doing some hard graft are just going to moan about it!

3v1 as it stands and im sure you will find some more to help you out if you tried! So instead of moaning and crying about it, come play with us! We are more than happy to show you what we are made of!

To those who called us SQ's in here...

1. We asked for all wars 1v1
2. We took down Enmity alone (They were bigger)
3. We took down the S2N alone (They were rank one)
4. We got what we could off of Fail (We were bigger and most had a MoD but still)

Basically playerbase...Grow some balls and hit us, don't moan about it! I'm sure TBA still has its joint ally channel running, hop back in it!

timtadams

Landscape Designer
hello peoples,

I guess I should apologise for expecting that most people would realise I was only joking around. I admit I wasn’t very clear.

Firstly the initial statement was meant in a jocular manner. I just thought RRR should go public for the sake of it. Like you said, it would make no difference. I could quote myself when I said there is no stopping them now as proof that I new going public would make no difference. When I said “unless they are a bunch of scorequeens” I did not say that they are. Maybe I implied that they are, but it was simply a playful stab. Of course not going public doesn’t mean that they are scorequeens. It was just a playful stab.

After reading Scorpio’s response I realised that people could easily interpret it the wrong way and so quickly replied with QFT to Scorpio’s post telling me I fail. I thought that would make it clear. My mistake.

I don’t insult myself. I replied like that expecting that people would read it and realise that I was only joking around. I guess again that I should have been even clearer.

So I am being really clear now. I was joking around. I was not being serious. Don’t think I am changing my story. My response to Scorpio with QFT is obvious proof that I was just messing about.

Silence, I forgive you for insulting me since I was not clear enough in the first place, and I don’t blame you for getting pissed off. I don’t think RRR are a bunch of scorequeens, OK? And good on them for doing so well. Like I said, it was a playful stab.

So everyone* can take a deep breath and calm down (including myself :p).

See that, not a single profanity in that post, not even any in a joking way. I am trying to be civilised about it., mkay?

*Ok, not everyone, but certainly everyone who got jacked up by the issue (like Silence), yes, me included, I know I got pissed off by Silence’s insulting response

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Tbh, this round just illustrates what would've happened last round if there was no powerblock (have in mind that each of the three alliances now is considerably stronger than what they were last round, and that RRR seems a bit weaker compared to WH).

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Tbh, this round just illustrates what would've happened last round if there was no powerblock (have in mind that each of the three alliances now is considerably stronger than what they were last round, and that RRR seems a bit weaker compared to WH).

I think RRR not running away with the round to start with actually worked in their favour. If they had then the TBA alliances certainly would've jumped on them. So if it was just the WH alliance from last round they might've lost for being better than the RRR alliance from this round.

That's just my speculation anyways. Who knows what would've really happened :p

PS. I'm not saying that RRR aren't as good as the WH alliance from last round. I have no idea which is stronger.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

I think RRR not running away with the round to start with actually worked in their favour. If they had then the TBA alliances certainly would've jumped on them. So if it was just the WH alliance from last round they might've lost for being better than the RRR alliance from this round.

PS. I'm not saying that RRR aren't as good as the WH alliance from last round. I have no idea which is stronger.

The reason we did not "run away" with it in comparison to the "TBA" alliances is because:

1. They had a spy in Fail and fed on them (We did not)
2. They had Ailli's IDs and fed on them (We had the IDs but DID NOT hit)
3. They attacked together (We did not)

We were always stronger on LETs and Devs, they were only bigger as they had been farming two alliances...Get your facts right people :D

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Yes I am aware of that IoF, and I agree with you too Tobi. I am just throwing my 2 cents.

PS. I have screenshots of WH last round at they 2 before we go mashed by 7 alliances and we had more land than S2N (this round) at that point. So my opinion still stands. Besides have in mind that I know a lot of people inside WH/RRR who can make quite an adequate comparison between what WH were and what RRR are.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

And we were very appreciative of that :p

Having one competent alliance hitting us as well as three incompetent ones might've been too much for our brave soldiers to deal with :(

alexx

Harvester
You didnt take down emnity alone. Maybe it was ur intention but fail amongst a few others joined in.

Not that you wouldnt have been able to take us down 1v1...

Nitrous

Head Gardener

The reason we did not "run away" with it in comparison to the "TBA" alliances is because:

We were always stronger on LETs and Devs, they were only bigger as they had been farming two alliances...Get your facts right people :D

And a spy in TIR. ;)

Garrett

Landscape Designer
which was absolutely silly to have as if TIR needed spies. there is no pride there and thanks for telling everyone that you are willing to lie when you are in an alliance.

anyway on enmity it was rrr + fail + ailiphilia for the first 2 waves. then it was just rrr, fail and ail were going to attack anyway. ail did, except we stopped when 2nd20 were starting to retal. fail probably kept up attacks to get more land.

anything else i couldn't speak/speculate on.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

And a spy in TIR. ;)

Garrett is right Nitrous...As much as i like you...Why would you spy firstly? Then seem so smug about it?

Huge loss of respect for you!! Really really big loss.

Tombi

Harvester
I don't understand why people are calling RRR scorequeens, last round fair enough 3 allys powerblocking the top but this round (so far) they haven't been top all round they war'd all the other allys in there way and they won, GG to them.
I wonder howlong it will be until accusations of a one ally powerblock?:p haha

timtadams

Landscape Designer
I don't understand why people are calling RRR scorequeens, last round fair enough 3 allys powerblocking the top but this round (so far) they haven't been top all round they war'd all the other allys in there way and they won, GG to them.
I wonder howlong it will be until accusations of a one ally powerblock?:p haha

No one is calling them scorequeens. I made a freaking joke and everyone started to have a cry about it. I thought i made that clear, but obviously not

Garrett

Landscape Designer
well we can only post so many times 'no one reads for comprehension on this forum' :D

you post at your own peril!

I think RRR got very much help from garrets resitance and without them RRR wouldnt have been in this big lead.. SO i think Garrets minions did a very good job in harrassing fail,enmity and sn2 til rrr could fight what they wanted on their own.

Well its understandable cuz of last round but still I think they got lots of help from GM.

OK, This is what I think more or less. And I know RRR is winning now. OK

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
And a spy in TIR. ;)

TIR was riddled with spies. As far as you go Nivet, I didn't trust you before and I trust you even less now. If RRR had a spy in TIR they didn't use it. It was the tba allies that ganked them at the beginning of the round. IOF it's not the first time Nivet has spied.

Kudo's to TIR for still being around. I personally couldn't take looking at my ally and knowing at least 5 of them were potential spies.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
And a spy in TIR. ;)
TIR was riddled with spies. As far as you go Nivet, I didn't trust you before and I trust you even less now. If RRR had a spy in TIR they didn't use it.

I can almost 100% guarantee RRR didn't have a spy in TIR, let alone a spy anywhere else. We didn't do *any* ally attacks til spies came out; and even then we mostly concentrated on randoms and our own personal landfarms.

I'm not privy to all the information we had or it's source; but i'm fairly certain we didn't use spies to get it.

There is also a fine line between actual planted spies; and chats between friends which let slip certain indiscretions. With all the top allies pretty much knowing each other and other members, there is lots of PM/backroom talking that goes on.

Officially, RRR didn't use spies. We didn't need to ;)