Grats to RRR for winning | R31

Nitrous

Head Gardener
Stop embarassing yourself. The round is not over.

Last edited:

Elderveld

Official Helper
Its far from over! now we can organise a proper resistance! and belive us, it will be there!
We are just giving RRR some time to become inactive, and thus we can stock seeds, then when the time is rite, we shall return the pitchforks wich were left behind when they pillaged our city's and left them in the burning body's of our wife's and kids.

revenge will be sweeeet!!

john

Harvester
Time gone: 15.06 days. Time left: 60.94 days.

round is far from over

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon

round is far from over

I am thinking it's going to be a battle for second from here. RRR are basically the same alliance as War? Huh? from last round, which we all basically agreed was the best defensive alliance, and they've shown this round they were out for their revenge. Well played politically and in-game.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

round is far from over

I am thinking it's going to be a battle for second from here. RRR are basically the same alliance as War? Huh? from last round, which we all basically agreed was the best defensive alliance, and they've shown this round they were out for their revenge. Well played politically and in-game.

Actually...it's 10 WH, 8 Chance and 2 TDL.

Best from each ally.

Matthew

BANNED

round is far from over

Actually...it's 10 WH, 8 Chance and 2 TDL.

Best from each ally.

Didn't know you had Changer and Godsend. Suppose you learn something new everyday.

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator
I was going to post something on a similar line to Chewie. I didn't even realise Chance had a 'best of'.

And, to stay on topic, I have to agree, I can't see RRR not winning now.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
lol, there is no way RRR arent winning now.

But i think they will grow out of range pretty soon actually, and have a pretty boring round. Too bad for them, so much potential wasted :(

Hehe, but funny all the people saying that the round is far from over, thus implying the possibility of them being brought down, and clearly being wrong :mrgreen:

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
lol, there is no way RRR arent winning now.

And THAT Is the number one reason why they will win...

World: Time gone: 16.84 days. Time left: 59.16 days.

Just over 2 weeks in and people are saying stuff like this, no wonder resistances almost never work...

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Trust me...I want a resistance to come! 60 days of doing nothing...pfft!

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
The irony .. last round them 3 on top vs Polo's gang now them 3 under.
I'm really looking forward to see if later in the round the probable good relation between DA twig and JJ can work out and get RRR to it's knees :p
Everybody said you're a bunch of noobs, time to prove you have some skill even if it takes 3:1 :D

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
bring on the resistance!!!!!! give us something to do other than brute force for acres, which is exceptionally dull :p

VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!!