A bit of thanks to a few :) | R31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I have intel from inside Ail.. I know what he is basing his assertion on - and its quite simply bollocks.

And don't give me that Garrett, we all know you're trying to make out there's another powerblock out there.

Wrong :/

If you weren't implying that, and you were saying "two alliances are working together, but not as powerblock" how would they be making great use of Azzer's back being turned :p?

Garrett

Landscape Designer
It'd be different had I posted that all my attacks are unfair or whatever. I'm not talking about the randoms or the coordinated attacks from 1 or 2 alliances.

You noobs.

DA i said nothing of your alliance. There is more than your alliance out there UNLESS YOU CLAIM TO RUN 5 ALLIANCES?!

Get over yourself. It's not your alliance that I'm bothered with.

BTW I have your ID and your ally too DA :D you also have a leak. Had it 24 hrs into the round.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
That'd explain the massive amount of inc and land loss we've taken to Ail.. :roll:

Not.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Did I say I attacked you. You are an utter moron. I have Your ID.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Garrett, dont pounce on me for every little thing i say when im genuinely interested in hearing your reasoning. I dont care about specifics i was merely interested in why you believe 2 alliances working together on attacks would be against the rules (suggested by you saying "Great use of Azzer's back being turned").

Like i said, i have no interest in discussing who's attacking you or w/e...i was just interested to hear your reasoning behind that statement.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

You said you have my ID and "my alliance" - Weird, I see a distinct lack of utilisation of that ID list :eek: Could Garrett be lying? Just maybe :p

Last edited:

Ahead

Head Gardener

QFT!

This is why nobody likes you DA! In this thread, you have admitted to having a spy inside a fun alliance led by a respectable member of the community (who didn't powerblock last round); you've made yourself seem guilty of attacking with another alliance; and you've acted like a prick as always.

On topic: it does seem like several of the people in the powerblock last round are guilty of attacking with another alliance again already (merely 3 days into this round). Excellent work.

Garrett

Landscape Designer

You said you have my ID and "my alliance" - Weird, I see a distinct lack of utilisation of that ID list :eek: Could Garrett be bullshitting?! Just maybe :p

if i could post public id's i'd set all your wankers id's in this thread.

even if i sent it to you in private you'd never admit that you are WRONG!

DaN

Weeder
well i saw you guys had others attacking too, but since youre the bushtarion main target thats only normal, that was the point... no need to start saying there are alliances working together without proof.

Ahead

Head Gardener
Like i said, i have no interest in discussing who's attacking you or w/e

Come on pin.. is that because it's actually you that's attacking him? With people from your alliance +1 more?

Garrett

Landscape Designer
well i saw you guys had others attacking too, but since youre the bushtarion main target thats only normal, that was the point... no need to start saying there are alliances working together without proof.

2 alliances of the top 6 are working together. the others as I already stated are just bandwagonning.

Changer

Head Gardener
Which two alliances do you claim to be working together? Not like your not allowed to say.....

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

You said you have my ID and "my alliance" - Weird, I see a distinct lack of utilisation of that ID list :eek: Could Garrett be bullshitting?! Just maybe :p

You got our IDs, no doubt, from observing the mass attacks we carried out over the weekend. I've confidence I've no leaks in my alliance :)

You guys did well over the weekend, its a real shame you guys themed' though, IMO, things may be a very different story if you hadnt.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
they want to know how to hide their tracks better ahead.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Which two alliances do you claim to be working together? Not like your not allowed to say.....

would it change anything? nope. i wouldn't out them here anyway.

official complaints will goto azzer as he has outlined the proper way to deal with such things.

I posted originally to put these 2 allies on NOTICE. That we will attack back.

But everyone missed the point of my original post *shock* *awe*

so go stuff yourselves bushtarion.

Ahead

Head Gardener

Rofl! That is class :p How would you know that before spies have come out without having spoken to another alliance about it?

Garrett

Landscape Designer

You got our IDs, no doubt, from observing the mass attacks we carried out over the weekend. I've confidence I've no leaks in my alliance :)

You guys did well over the weekend, its a real shame you guys themed' though, IMO, things may be a very different story if you hadnt.

wrong again sir. if i know who you are it's not from watching attacks. someone gave me your name to go with your ID. read read read read and read. then learn to understand.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I've made no real secret of my ID, I've told a few people.

My last word on this issue is that my alliance won't work with other alliances any more than is the norm in any other round. We will not powerblock and will actively try and stop anyone who even thinks about it :p

Love and huggles,

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Like i said, i have no interest in discussing who's attacking you or w/e

Come on pin.. is that because it's actually you that's attacking him? With people from your alliance +1 more?

Ahead, dont take one small part of my post and try to come back at me on it.

The point i was trying to make is the only reason i posted in this thread is because I genuinely was interested in hearing Garretts point of view on why he thought 2 alliances attacking at the same time (i wont go into the strong possibility it was unintentionally) on the odd occasion would be against the rules.

I can see im not going to get any sort of discussion on that so i'll stop posting here now.

Changer

Head Gardener

Rofl! That is class :p How would you know that before spies have come out without having spoken to another alliance about it?

You can fathom that out from land stolen stats, or just looking at IDs losing alot of land. Not a hard concept to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.