A bit of thanks to a few :) | R31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Hey, quite a few good # of folks have gone out of their way to let me know that I have a spy and my ID list is out.

I appreciate your concern and you guys rock.

However due to my alliances theme, our list wasn't going to be secret for long anyway. And the person who was a 'spy' simply turned 'spy' because I booted them for too many complaints against them being a pain. I hated to boot someone before round start but can't let 1 person ruin a group.

So I expected sour grapes and for this to happen.

I figured, I'd give a shout out to those who have tried to warn me and my ally mates. rather than making another stupid gripe thread about smeggy spies.

I've prepared for the onslaught and so have my troopahs.

See you on the battlefield :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Illumination

Head Gardener
Yes, and our list is so hard to figure out... *rolls eyes*

I suppose ruining one's in-game reputation is worth the 5 minutes he saved all the people he shared the id list with. *another award idea for Azzer..."The dunce hat"*

Chunks

Digger
Yeah I got an a-mail yesterday from some stranger that said "Sucks that your IDs are out already." It was nice of him to tell me I have a spy, but would've been nicer to tell me who :)

f0xx

Landscape Designer
If you ask me Garrett, you should go public, just to stick your middle finger at those spies.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Garrett, name and shame the person!
Sucks thats happened to you buddy!

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Likewise, I was informed I had a spy early in the process. Now luckily it was no problem booting the fellow and changing IDs on the people he knew about.

So thanks for the heads up from the people who contacted me. Kinda silly trying to spy on a FTF-ally, but meh.

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
Likewise, I was informed I had a spy early in the process. Now luckily it was no problem booting the fellow and changing IDs on the people he knew about.

So thanks for the heads up from the people who contacted me. Kinda silly trying to spy on a FTF-ally, but meh.

early landfarms anyone?

No-Dachi

Official Helper
The first few days you don't really care about the other FTW alliances list. You want easy land, and there's where a FTF ally is perfect.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
It was nice to see allies working together like last round on attacks. Great job. Great use of Azzer's back being turned. 2 allies are working together. That's a fact. The other allies just seem to be joining the bandwagon.

1) you are quite despicable for using the group tactic again. apparently it's the only way you can land.

2) you won't break our spirit. you will be retaliated against

3) lulz.

DaN

Weeder
how can u be so sure of that if your using a theme for your ally, and its only normal allies organize attacks on known lists for better success probability?

sincerly its noone to blame but urself because of the theme.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
It was nice to see allies working together like last round on attacks. Great job. Great use of Azzer's back being turned. 2 allies are working together. That's a fact..

Just as a side point, whats your point? Allies working together on the odd attack (if thats even happening tbh...i reckon its alot of paranoia) isnt against the rules. Just "powerblocks" snapping all round is against the rules???

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
You call your alliance a palindrome name, you theme your alliance palindromes, and have every one of your members choose a palindrome name.

You then come on here and wonder why "Bushtarion" is attacking your alliance. :?

I've heard of not one other alliance who has their ID list out. That makes you #1 target for mass attacks.

You chose to theme your alliance. People searched palindromes and had a very accurate ID list within hours of play. You're now paying for that.

-

Thread moved to politics.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Wow. I didn't accuse anyone specifically and look at all those who jump on.

Guilty much? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

There are multiple id lists out and I know about my theme. I'm not talking about all of bushtarion, I'm talking about 2 groups that ARE working together.

Also READ MY POST. READ IT AND UNDERSTAND IT. STOP JUMPING ON THE FIRST SENTENCE.

Ahead

Head Gardener
It was nice to see allies working together like last round on attacks. Great job. Great use of Azzer's back being turned. 2 allies are working together. That's a fact..

Just as a side point, whats your point? Allies working together on the odd attack (if thats even happening tbh...i reckon its alot of paranoia) isnt against the rules. Just "powerblocks" snapping all round is against the rules???

Sounds like somebody's guilty :p

And QFTing that just makes you look like it is your alliance that is teaming up to attack them DA. Great work, nooblock again anyone? Oh look it's even the same culprits!

Edit: posted after Garrett and it looks like I'm not the only person that can see how guilty you three (DA, Dan, pin) seem :p

Matt

Harvester
It is easy to spot organised attacks rather than just random people sending to a known ID list.

im just biding my time :) to strike!!

Mwhahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.