Round 30 Awards!!!

Ghost

Weeder
Woop for Affliction honourable mentions! :p

Alliance of the round : War?Huh? Top alliance outside of the powerblock

Best Offensive Alliance : SG probably, as when they got it together to attack, it was a hard push to try stop it. W?H? very close second

Best Defensive Alliance : War?Huh? easily take it.

Honourable Mention Alliance : Surprisingly I'll say MAW. We had a nice rivalry going for ages, and we gave you guys a lot of s*** but it was good fun, even when you turned it round for a few days and massed the crap out of us. Some fine defending from them too

Worst Alliance : Easily Evo. I was not a fan of the TBA powerblock at all, but least a good amount of them were nice guys as opposed to cheats

Best Leader: Don't really know many leaders

Worst Leader: Same as above

Player of the Round - Allied Cutter and his insane activity for lots of the round and creepy ability to sense incomings and log on just in time :p
There are more but would be here a while

Player of the Round - Solo: ransacer and his marauding SAs that I just escaped from

Best Offensive Player: Got to be ransacer again for the BH and Eff

Best Defensive Player: Quite a lot of good ones, but In Need of Some Loving from TDT srpings to mind. Didn't care about his own acres one jot, and alone must have made me recall about 8 times in the last few weeks with his bloody puppets.

Honourable Mention Player Wouter, first TBA player I properly spoke to, showed the friendly side of the alliance, and always civil and up for a laugh with people, even when attacking them :p

Worst Player: Some random guy who called me all sorts of rude things for attacking his alliance mate

Worst Moment of Round: Sleeping through the phone rining next to my head to get completly demolished from my peak by 9 of the 10 Evo players that would later be deleted.

Best Moment of Round: Seeing those Evo cheats get locked 2 days later :p

Also finding an old mate from when I last played years ago that just happened to be in my alliance :D

Ahead

Head Gardener
Suppose I'll do mine now. Basically agree with what toast said though..

Alliance of the round: WH - should have won with their activity and skill tbh

Best Offensive Alliance: none

Best Defensive Alliance: WH mainly due to activity and contactability

Honourable Mention Alliance: Chance for doing pretty well despite a fair few member changes :p and lack of effort on some people's behalf.

Worst Alliance: generic answer - TBA allies. Also EH didn't really seem to do much at all, just stay under the radar and try and get incs to recall everytime they got them :?

Best Leader: didn't see any outstanding leadership

Worst Leader: gonna say Twigley - I realise he's usually a good leader but seemed to just want a break this round and didn't look like he did much as leader.

Player of the Round - Allied: Polo til he gave up. Also someone else in WH was probably just as good but not being in the ally I can't say really.

Player of the Round - Solo: ric/ransacker for his activity mainly - didn't do anything hugely special attacking wise but did it a lot

Best Offensive Player: Silence without a doubt

Best Defensive Player: Zigzag - a rock as always

Honourable Mention Player: dean07 did pretty good. Also Farvie and Pedobear. Signer for being sexy.

Player with Most Potential: Beej was very good. Dan (from the nooblock - SG) for his activity, needs to learn a bit more but will probably be good if he maintains his activity.

Worst Player: JJ for whoring seeds the whole round and doing pretty much nothing - sorry but you didn't deserve your value win.

Best Moment of Round: Jubnub getting pwned endless times. Having 40m zombies after only buying 2m.

Best Personal Achievement: Keeping my PC on for 6 weeks straight, you know you love it Signer ;)

Edit: forgot one.
The darkangel award which is awarded to DarkAngel for finishing top 10 and he deserves this award because he worked just as hard as rank 1 to acheive his rank

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Worst Alliance: generic answer - TBA allies. Also EH didn't really seem to do much at all, just stay under the radar and try and get incs to recall everytime they got them :?

Just had to point out that EH were made entirely of people who just wanted to chill out. Considering our minimal activity we did pretty good.

And tbh there was plenty of attacking going on amongst a few of us. Davs did quite a bit of attacking, as did AndyM (ended over 20k land and stole 5.7k from Tombi) and Hobbezak when he felt like it. I don't think it's fair to give a worst alliance award to an alliance which was made purely as a place for inactives to relax, especially when there are alliances like Evo and TBA out there :p

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Edit to my post:

Allied Player of the Round - Enrico

One of the only people in Discworld to keep trying all round.

Love ya.

LOL, With 11 days to go, 2k acres and 8k stolen all round, I decided to a) make sure I had 10k acres asap, b) try to get to 50k acres stolen all round... Just to keep it interesting.

Made the first in 8 hours, nearly got the second (ended at 48k or there about, will make it next round though!).

And underway I managed to tech both CDs and Scraps just to get the award. :p

Just gonna add my two "awards of the round":

Best ally: War!Huh? For being the best set of players.
Worst ally: Evolution For being useless cheats who should be neutered and deposed to Antarctica.

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
Alliance of the round - TBA
They won simple as that

Best Offensive Alliance
They kicked crap out of others simple as that

Best Defensive Alliance
TBA well did someone else actually success to defend their alliance in such way they won cause of it?

Honourable Mention Alliance
War? Huh? You had best bunch in long times and you managed to do.... well something

Worst Alliance
Evolution this is fun game without fun in cheating.

Best Leader
All leaders of TBA... like it or not they won.

Worst Leader
Ohh this gets kinky...
IoF... you contacted multiple leaders before round to organize resistance against TBA, they all agreed to join, then after first 24h you started to mass these alliances and made sure they wouldnt ever join resistance or be able to or interested to do so. You pretty effectively killed all the help outside of TBA and WH you could have had. You killed Ogluk, Bruce and My 2 alliances... counting all top 15 allys at that point you actually destroyed almost half of them... Awesome idea. You actually harmed the round more than any other player did. What did you gain from those massive wave attacks? Well we all can see how well you did in the end.. and how you beated TBA with those acres. This is what I call handing the victory over.

Polo... You got throught SG and you had best bunch of people... what you did? You went home to suck some tit.

Bruce... Your people keep telling here this and that of others and keep giving nominations of all BS you supposedly did. 90% of round you were out of top 10, you had no alliance, no contactability and no skill. Then you managed to steal 5 of my members and Martin of WH. Managed to replace some inactives with some contactable members and get on top 10 on last 2 weeks of the round... after being beated the crap out of you for 2 months and then you think your so much better than the rest of us.
Well you didnt even manage to drop us out of top 10... even you gave it your best shot... we actually killed more than you did and you were twice our size.... ohh yeah and you didnt even have balls or skill yet again to attack alone... you needed to ask Men At Work to assist... making it 3 to 1 in score... rofl. I may be bad leader yes, but what you did apart of recruiting those people from me due fact you were not killed by cheating alliance when your activity is worst... well I cant say you did much better.

Player of the Round - Allied
Fer... #1 for as long as he was interested... then epic battle with SAS.

Player of the Round - Solo
Dont know much solos really... Some guy kept hitting us but cant remember his ID... was really funny guy... joined ally later on but as long as he was solo was one pain in the ass.

Best Offensive Player
TBA members as whole.

Best Defensive Player
TBA members as whole

Honourable Mention Player
Cyrus... One and only person who actually tried to do something during this wound for the good of the game... You got my respect.

Worst Player
All those who joined TBA after it was clear they are powerblock.

Best Moment of Round
Pissing Affliction off... Getting their incs and then kicking their ass on defence, while sending them all kind of irritating mails and pissing them off more.

Worst Moment of Round
Been woken up 5:30 am for that one and only time to defend our alliance... Well I did it gladly, repelled 6 attacks alone with 1/10th of Affliction attackers score... darn noobs... Yet hated every moment of the sole reason of being awake at 5:30.

PS. My thanks to all those ViruS people who stayed with us, fought with us and had crapload of fun with us on this weird round. Special thanks to WhiteHawk (No more WH ally names PLEASE!) and Commy of great round.

Last edited:

f0xx

Landscape Designer
I thought this is personal wards not who yells out most and gets most supporters competition thread.

Alright, let me summarize your awards:

A lot of ass licking for TBA.

A veiled troll towards WH.

A flame towards IoF because he killed your ally.

A troll towards Polo.

A troll towards Bruce because he pwned your ally. A wrong *fact* about Martin too.

An award to someone who killed himself on SAS. Yep, that takes a lot of skill.

Some more TBA ass licking.

Oh here you actually did something smart, mentioned Cyrus. He is a God.

A huge brag about yourself and what an uber defender you are, YEY!

Moderated by Weeble
Egads!

Last edited by a moderator:

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
I thought this is personal wards not who yells out most and gets most supporters competition thread.

Alright, let me summarize your awards:

A lot of ass licking for TBA.

A veiled troll towards WH.

A flame towards IoF because he killed your ally.

A troll towards Polo.

A troll towards Bruce because he pwned your ally. A wrong *fact* about Martin too.

An award to someone who killed himself on SAS. Yep, that takes a lot of skill.

Some more TBA ass licking.

Oh here you actually did something smart, mentioned Cyrus. He is a God.

A huge brag about yourself and what an uber defender you are, YEY!
Lets see...

1. You have no idea what troll is.
2. You have no idea what flame is.
3. You have no idea what ass licking is.
4. You are actually breaking those all 3 points above more than I do cause you dont know what those are.
5. Usually best and worst moments of round are personal... you know your best and worst moment... but well obviously we all can see how you dont even get that point... so why you bother to post here at all?

Moderated by Weeble
Oh my.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

Just had to point out that EH were made entirely of people who just wanted to chill out. Considering our minimal activity we did pretty good.

And tbh there was plenty of attacking going on amongst a few of us. Davs did quite a bit of attacking, as did AndyM (ended over 20k land and stole 5.7k from Tombi) and Hobbezak when he felt like it. I don't think it's fair to give a worst alliance award to an alliance which was made purely as a place for inactives to relax, especially when there are alliances like Evo and TBA out there :p

Yup, EH was made purely for relaxing, and chilling out in the ally channel. We've had members just not log in for weeks (right Yang, Max... :p), but frankly, the only thing we wanted from this round was to attack when we felt like it (and actually have troops for that), and otherwise just have some random fun in the ally channel.
The fact that we got to ally rank 8 is surprising to say the least. :)

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
They won simple as that.

TBA? There was no ally with that name last round, guess you mean Inimical, JJBs ally?

Top Alliance Rankings:
Rank: 1 Name: Inimical Led By: JJbrosandjl Members:20 Acres:623,724 Score: 1,357,956,779,910

Jase

Harvester

Worst Leader
Ohh this gets kinky...
IoF... you contacted multiple leaders before round to organize resistance against TBA, they all agreed to join, then after first 24h you started to mass these alliances and made sure they wouldnt ever join resistance or be able to or interested to do so. You pretty effectively killed all the help outside of TBA and WH you could have had. You killed Ogluk, Bruce and My 2 alliances... counting all top 15 allys at that point you actually destroyed almost half of them... Awesome idea. You actually harmed the round more than any other player did. What did you gain from those massive wave attacks? Well we all can see how well you did in the end.. and how you beated TBA with those acres. This is what I call handing the victory over.

You will find that classed as "Bad sportsmanship" not "Worst Leader", IoF was pretty good at leading tbh, the "Resistance" died fast due to people loosing faith not because we killed people, you will find that we killed TDT and attacked TDL quite a while after the "Resistance" was dead, thanks.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
They won simple as that.

TBA? There was no ally with that name last round, guess you mean Inimical, JJBs ally?

Top Alliance Rankings:
Rank: 1 Name: Inimical Led By: JJbrosandjl Members:20 Acres:623,724 Score: 1,357,956,779,910

Take a look at "worst alliance" votes for the majority of the threads.
Mostly they say TBA.

Yet you pick up on when TBA is put in Best alliance.

Another classic example of TBA bashing this round \o\ (The other being that TBA are worst attackers yet war huh are the best defenders :p )

Jase

Harvester
Alliance of the round
WH - Any ally that comes first after the powerblock deserves that..

Best Offensive Alliance
Chance - As far as i know they killed the most people.. (Btw, i already know people will write about "bashing" so do it but i won't read it so you're wasting your time..).

Best Defensive Alliance
WH without a doubt!

Honourable Mention Alliance
TDL - Took quite a few hits from everyone above them but still kept coming back up!

Worst Alliance
Evo - Don't need to say it, everyone has!

Best Leader
Polo - For leading WH to top ally (apart from TBA), good job!

Worst Leader
Evo leader for the poor sportsmanship of his ally, simple as.

Player of the Round - Allied
Can name a couple but it would be bias...

Player of the Round - Solo
None come to mind.

Best Offensive Player
None

Best Defensive Player
Any WH player.

Last edited:

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Since when did "everyone" vote EH as the worst alliance? And why exactly does MattM get worst leader award for "bad sportsmanship"?

I can only assume you're getting EH confused with someone else.

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer

Worst Leader
Ohh this gets kinky...

You will find that classed as "Bad sportsmanship" not "Worst Leader", IoF was pretty good at leading tbh, the "Resistance" died fast due to people loosing faith not because we killed people, you will find that we killed TDT and attacked TDL quite a while after the "Resistance" was dead, thanks.

It is my awards and I nominate who ever I want for what ever reason I want. I call bad leadering that you destroy those who could help you to win and then you lose.

What else is that but bad leadering? He shot himself not to leg but to both legs, arms and then head with his actions. Made sure his alliance wouldnt be ranked above 5th position... if one man makes such decision for his alliance i think it is very bad leadering. If he had not attacked resistance alliances with masses he would have had 7vs 3 situation and TBA might have fallen, then he could have used remaining alliances to kill WH and then most likely secure win. Now instead he went for mass waving "friendlies" and managed to criple resistance with his bad decisions.

That is not unsortsmanship for me that is plain stupid and bad play and he was responsible = bad leader.

flameharvester

Head Gardener
scary as it is i have to agree with blackwolf. Polo and IOF seem to think that not truceing is the way to win in a resistance, which is ridiculous. If they had stopped there members from mass attacking affliction when we were fighting with them in the resistance we would have commited more then our 25% lets.

you lost cause your members were still hitting us while we were actively out on attacks with you.

You lose! /thread

AndyM

Pruner
EH - Don't need to say it, everyone has!
EH leader for the poor sportsmanship of his ally, simple as.

I'm intrigued by this - what did MattM do to deserve 'poor sportsmanship' and who is 'everyone' that said we were the worst alliance?

Are you one of the two guys in Discworld with loads of land that I attacked a few times in the last week of the round? Because if you are, don't judge the leader by my attacks. If you aren't, I'm interested to see what warrants us to receive your awards :)

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
They won simple as that.

Top Alliance Rankings:

Take a look at "worst alliance" votes for the majority of the threads.
Mostly they say TBA.

Yet you pick up on when TBA is put in Best alliance.

Another classic example of TBA bashing this round \o\ (The other being that TBA are worst attackers yet war huh are the best defenders :p )

Well, I "awarded" Evolution as the worst ally, so I'm afraid that critique doesn't ring true.

And you can hardly claim Inimical as worst ally of the round, SG and Overlude for handing Inimical the victory on the other hand, not understanding that only 20 players can win, well, they still can't compete with downright cheaters.

TBA was not an ally, it was a umbrella organization for 3 allies, thus they cannot be "best ally" or "worst ally". And as a umbrella organization they were a success, in so far as one of their member allies won, but there is no prize for "best umbrella" :p