what's your point

headupyourass2.jpg

Unnaproved by Pinpower
Reason: Spam

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
jealous that you can't bend like that ?

Unnaproved by Pinpower
Reason: Moderated the above post, so this is spam without it ;)

TeaL

Digger
Its obvious people who are not in the power block are going to say anything they can against it. Honestly the issue stands: no rules were broken, stop harassing TBA. Its not like its the first powerblock and probably wont be the last. The only way to break this up, is to have Azzer personally monitor and break up PBs. You simply cant stop people from attacking each other. There are several players in game i wont attack that arnt even in TBA. Is this just as bad as power blocking?

Edliuen

Weeder
Seriously Ahead and Silence? Seriously?

I'm trying to pull this thread away from a "Let's bash TBA some more thread" to a "Let's actually keep this on topic about avoding future powerblocks"

I'm sorry that I, along with 59 other noobs, ruined your fun. I'm sorry that 40 pros couldn't take 60 noobs, or should I say "40 pros couldn't be bothered to take on 60 noobs". And well, actually, I'm not really sorry. But yes Azzer, I am sincerely sorry that we did ruin this round for you, this new age, your buisiness. But to be fair, it's not just TBA's fault. What I am saying is that people are forgetful, yes, we all vowed to not make a powerblock next round, but 5, 10 rounds down the road, people forget speeches like these.

There's 20 days left, we all know that the pros can't be bothered with a resistance. The powerblock won't turn on each other. What can you do?

Chance weren't in the picture at round start, never were in the picture the entire round. The first few days in the round, we never even hit you. It was pretty much Inimical and War swapping acres with SG and Lude hitting War as well. All you guys ever were and are is a land farm for TBA. (Oh save for the two days you guys actually mounted a resistance.) From day 7 of the round and on, when we first started organizing attacks on you, you crumbled so easily to any wave. Everytime we were planning an attack: "Oh we don't have enough on for War... let's hit Chance instead".

So maybe you guys could have given a run against War, maybe if you guys could have been bothered to. If you didn't give up and become inactive. War didn't give up. They kept coming back and back. That's why, hands down, war is the best alliance this round. No doubt about it.

Last edited:

Koeniej

Harvester
If I have learned something from the past its that there is anything that a good resistance cant kill.... Just to prove you they could have names but as I say and repeat there is anything a good resistance cant kill.

War? Huh? should have EASILY won this round without the powerblocking. They are by far the most experienced players and great contactability and organizers. So Ahead, please, I'm tired of your ego, Chance and Inimical both stand no chance against War. Even if Chance and Inimical teamed up, I seriously doubt we could have won. The only reason why War was killed because they got tired of getting woken up at 4 am and made the stupid mistake of retalling on a mass, where they got killed.

Inimical are that bad?! They are so terrible they would make chance worse off than on their own? rofl
Chance active were the *****, and it is not wrong to say that they would have given War? a run for their money. Although this is merely speculation. But it would be wrong to write off Chance as a group as they were very good. I find it ludicrous that you can judge an alliance without participating within it. You are the definition of fail.
So Edliuen you should really just go away and shush. Noone cares what you think by speculating without fact. k? thanks.

Oh, I'm merely referring to the fact that your entire alliance crumpled so fast under a bit of incoming. At least war resisted for days, your alliance took just one wave to crumple. So from what I've seen, no, not really... Even some of your members agree that your alliance is not as good as what it was made up to be.

Rofl! You are basing the skill of both alliances on how fast YOU SAW each alliance get killed. Hahahaha. One alliance may have received more incoming, perhaps one may have been caught off guard. The point is that it is impossible to know which is the better alliance at the beginning of the round.

Edliuen, you're a idiot. You don't know the difference between a subjective viewpoint based upon speculation and fact. Its impossible to know now. Both alliances are good and could have gone either way.

srsly.. you are totally wrong, i mean.. wtf

Jubjub

Planter
What i think is the problem is that the most ACTIVE, CONTACTABLE, and experienced (not in caps because 'experience' comes really easily in bush) players of bush ALWAYS make ONE stacked ally. This round, if the power blocked wasnt formed, WH would have won the round in less than 10 days, and it would've been the same old same old for me and many other players who would steal, get owned, steal, get owned.

*I reckon Chance would have given WH a run for their money* LOL Are you kidding me? Not with defence like earlier. Something like 35bill damage taken and 4trill damage done? About 4 members of TBA have done over 15trill damage to chance in the last 2 days taking like 3strill losses , and *Inimical would have challenged for third with TDT* Lol, yet more **** from you Ahead. Moar trolling plx . It would have been a fun round. The alliances weren't stacked that much, and it would have been a good round of wars had the powerblock not been made. Just look at the start of the round - WH/Chance/Inim all battling for rank 1 in the first day, all pretty close. That's how the round should have been!

Also, from Ahead i have learned that next round there is an ally with the best line up hes ever seen, i saw some of the line up, and if hes serious, the next round will be just as boring as this round. i might as well quit now, because those guys are all contactable, all active for more than 12 hours a day, and have all the necessary "experience", yes, they will win the round in less than a week and then we will have the same old thing seed whoring to bottomfeed going on

Rofl, your memory is very poor. I said I've seen several very good lineups, which are capable of beating TBA/TBA's best 20. And I didn't show you any of the lineups cos I don't even know them fully seeing as I might not even be playing.. :? "Several" also implies wars between the very good allies, which = fun. Stop lying and spouting BS Mateen.
Mateen speaks the truth Ahead. Take your head out of your ass and stop talking bollocks. Thats all i ever see you say tbh, pure bollocks.
Seriously Ahead and Silence? Seriously?

I'm trying to pull this thread away from a "Let's bash TBA some more thread" to a "Let's actually keep this on topic about avoding future powerblocks"

I'm sorry that I, along with 59 other noobs, ruined your fun. I'm sorry that 40 pros couldn't take 60 noobs, or should I say "40 pros couldn't be bothered to take on 60 noobs". And well, actually, I'm not really sorry. But yes Azzer, I am sincerely sorry that we did ruin this round for you, this new age, your buisiness. But to be fair, it's not just TBA's fault. What I am saying is that people are forgetful, yes, we all vowed to not make a powerblock next round, but 5, 10 rounds down the road, people forget speeches like these.

There's 20 days left, we all know that the pros can't be bothered with a resistance. The powerblock won't turn on each other. What can you do?

Chance weren't in the picture at round start, never were in the picture the entire round. From day 1, we never even hit you. It was pretty much Inimical and War swapping acres with SG and Lude hitting War as well. All you guys ever were and are is a land farm for TBA. (Oh save for the two days you guys actually mounted a resistance.) From day 7 of the round, when we first started organizing attacks on you, you crumbled so easily to any wave. Everytime we were planning an attack: "Oh we don't have enough on for War... let's hit Chance instead".

So maybe you guys could have given a run against War, maybe if you guys could have been bothered to. If you didn't give up and become inactive. War didn't give up. They kept coming back and back. That's why, hands down, war is the best alliance this round. No doubt about it.

Well said. WH are a group of people who know how to play and actually tried to mount a comeback. Chance just tried to hide behind WH and wait for WH to take the losses then deciding to jump onto the attacks when they were going well. WH made this round slightly difficult for us guys, where as Chance just made it easier by feeding us land. Thanks Chance, you really helped us :)
Yay Ahead, more bollocks from you!

Tombi

Harvester
Its obvious people who are not in the power block are going to say anything they can against it. Honestly the issue stands: no rules were broken, stop harassing TBA. Its not like its the first powerblock and probably wont be the last. The only way to break this up, is to have Azzer personally monitor and break up PBs. You simply cant stop people from attacking each other. There are several players in game i wont attack that arnt even in TBA. Is this just as bad as power blocking?

Best post award to you!

Jubjub

Planter

Best post award to you!
Another person who sees the truth. Seriously Chance, stop flooding the forums with how unfair it is that you didn't win and how TBA suck. Take a leaf out of WH's book and just try and finish the round with some dignity by atleast making us take some losses instead of just crying about how we won.

marvin

Tree Surgeon
I like to call this part of the thread 'Ahead bashing'. A little different to the conventional 'TBA bashing' but mostly the same solid foundations.

Ahead, I really don't know if you mean to sound arrogant but you always seem to manage it. Most of your posts ooze of e-peen. Thinking you're better than other people. I miss our R16 (?) arguements/rivalry or whenever it was you were in one of Fubu's allies with me. Don't get me wrong, you're a nice guy (from what I can rememberr) but when you've got your arrogant hat on you're not.

QFT!

Also: We, TBA, apologize for NubNub.

Last edited:

JJbrosandjl

Harvester
I have refrained from posting on the forums until now. But I think it's time that "my version" should be publicized.

First off, the power block was indeed planned many weeks in advance. Me, Twigley, and Steve_god had been making preparations even before last round ended. Finding players wasn't tough, in fact, we could have easily had four wings. The only reason we did not establish four wings was because we could not find a suitable leader. Let me make this clear: we did *not* expect to win. Sure, I told my players that we were going to win, but everyone knew deep down we didn't have that much of a chance. The original plan was to stay around ranks 3-5, and just mass players on the top, making their lives miserable. The crucial piece of information here is that, the establishment of a powerblock was known well before the round began. Yet no one chose to do anything to stop it. Ahead, I talked to you about a week before the round and told you practically all our plans. I can understand for not doing anything that instant to prevent it, but surely you guys should have been on your toes throughout the entire round.

We sent at War with 4 other alliances on day 2. Chance pretended to send but they did not actually send. This was to see whether TBA was still intact. It was confirmed that we were still a powerblock, and yet, why did they do nothing to stop us?

I am going to admit that the leaders of TBA did bend the truth a couple of times on the forums. (I'm sorry DS :p) But that's all a part of the game. Leaders lie every round to put themselves in a better position. Now I say "bent the truth" because we did not outright lie. Sure, everything that was said on Darksider's reports were planned beforehand, but it did have an element of ruth in it. The powerblock was falling apart on day two, Twigley was away for 2 days, and we were considering not keeping the NAP for the entire round. These plans were dropped however, because we were scared of being taken down. There was a week or so when the leaders did not know what to do. If any of the enemies attacked us at the right moment, we would have been knocked out, but guess what, nothing happened...
War?Huh? practically handed the round to us by asking Twigley to hit us and us to hit Twigley. Him and I were discussing in PM about what to do. We decided that it would be best to buy us some time until changer and I got CWs. Once we got CWs, the round was pretty much handed to us.

So why did I say all of that? It's to show that the powerblock was *not* unstoppable. You guys had plenty of chances, but decided to just slack off. Now I know this might not represent the views of everyone, but I am *guessing* that it went something like this. "We don't have to try as hard, because even if we lose, we can always fall back on the fact that we lost to three alliances, so it's not really a loss in our eyes."

Now, Ahead, I still like you even after our convos on msn. I won't let some stupid round stand in the way of our friendship, but if that's your choice, then that's fine. But I would just like to point our one thing. You said that the "proof of your ego is imaginary". I'm sure there are pages upon pages of proof on these forums that demonstrate your huge ego. Everyone has an ego online, but yours, particularly this round, has gone through the roof. For one player to guarantee that no TBA player can win in the next 5 rounds is preposterous. I respect Polo and others' decisions to not accept any TBA players in their alliances. But can you *really* guarantee that *none* of our players will ever win? Simply put, no.

Silence, I am not going to lie that Chance is a good alliance, but we both know that Chance < War? Huh?. Sure motivation is an issue, etc. But just by our attacks, it is pretty obvious which alliance is better. I agree with what you said that it is impossible to tell, but that's just my opinion.

After Azzer's post, I have thought about it long and hard, and discussed it with Twigley. You can ask around, I was prepared to break the NAP as long as it was mutual. I am not willing to backstab at this stage, but if the other alliances agree, then Inimical will go to war. Simple as. I apologize for ruining the round Azzer, but it's too far to turn back now. Every round this happens, the players who don't win complain, (although this round's situation is a bit different).

Davis

Tree Surgeon
Its pretty well known all throughout TBA that if we want to fight for land, we attack W?H? but if we just want to get some land we attack Chance. W?H? will *always* give at least one BR/Good fight, but most of the time chance will fake and run. Sure there have been a few times where chance have fought, but the majority of the time Chance = Easy/free land

W?H? >>>>>> Chance

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Chance got demotivated really easy.. That's just sad.. I mean (from what I've seen) they decided that the round is over just 5 days into the round

marvin

Tree Surgeon
6 post so far from you, Shadowbane, and not a single one is on the subject.

DA keeps saying how this thread is not about TBA yet TBA members keep bringing it into the subject.

14 pages of spam, flames and trolling when all can be said within one sentance:

1. Write something in the EULA prohibiting wings.
http://www.bushtarion.com/forums/member.php?u=731

QFT.

F0xx for moderator!

Although didn't Eden try and steer this back on topic before Ahead and Silence bashed him?

k.

Edit: And stop spamming Protec...Shadowbane!

Davis

Tree Surgeon
0mg f0xx playing favorites, me and martin both said that too :( i thought you loved me :(