bashing repeatetly for bounty?

nightwish

Pruner
i think the bounty system should be changed all together, some alliances out there ( i would guess the powergroup of 5 alliances) are simply also bashing smaller alliances to zero EVERY PLAYERS of these alliances just so they can collect bounties, so the situation is that you get some top 5 alliances bashing in waves of 5 or 6 players on smaller alliances so they can collect the kills and bounty from smaller players.

If i might suggest an alternative, make it so bounty is dynamic (seriously reduced once you attack under 90% of own score or something) so these higher players won't bash only for bounty at a range of 30% their scores

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
I do belive it's already like that, the more 'unhonorable' you attack the less bounty you get, but somebody who is playing more actively can confirm that.

nightwish

Pruner
the way i see it we've been attacked (bashed and waved) by at least 15 players ( always comming back ) for over 12 hours now and a lot of these attacks are attacks ment ONLY to zero us with lethals

so i guess that the bounty is tasty cause its the only reason i can see why we can get bashed that much without being at war.

i am well aware that its normal to get attacked and bashed by some peoples once in a while but its simply getting ridiculous and i'm guessing they are doing it for bounty so it should be reduced much more.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Personally i forgot bounty had even been changed, i suspect they just attacked you once...realised you were an easy place to get land and are going to keep coming back for more.

Unfortunately its the way the game goes, does suck to be on the receiving end though i know!! Next time they come just get together and kill just 1 or 2 of their attacking mobs, will be better and more satisfying to see a couple of them die than try and spread defence and fail/die yourself.

Good luck mate
x

nightwish

Pruner
Personally i forgot bounty had even been changed, i suspect they just attacked you once...realised you were an easy place to get land and are going to keep coming back for more.

Unfortunately its the way the game goes, does suck to be on the receiving end though i know!! Next time they come just get together and kill just 1 or 2 of their attacking mobs, will be better and more satisfying to see a couple of them die than try and spread defence and fail/die yourself.

Good luck mate
x

this is not the same thing at all ... i'm talking about 2 or 3 alliances bashing repeatedly for the bounty (obviously if they don't land they only recall and bash somewhere else)

i know its a war game but when i killed someone or hitted an alliance hard i always had the kindness to move to another target (exception if you have a declared war against the alliance you are attacking ).

so the whole bounty system should be changed to at least make it so peoples 300% your score can't bash you to collect bounty.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Bounty is minimal - and can hit outright zero - for both repeat attack, wave attacks, and bash attacks.

You'll find you're more likely a target of people simply wanting to kill you because they want land, or because they want a fight, especially still this early round when you might be less-teched than they are, or they may have spies when you may not etc.

Try it yourself - see how much "profit" you make from trying to mass-bash over and over a smaller alliance than yourself with bounty hunting - you won't get much!

alexx

Harvester
Died: 5,971,559 [£75,085,323,000] enemies dead.

You gained 42,048 effectiveness.
You earned £185,813,842 bounty.

yes we zero you for bounty.

Steve_God

Official Helper
I can confirm that those players attacking in groups, are only doing it for the land, as the bounty for attacking in groups is tiny :)

rooney

Head Gardener
the way i see it we've been attacked (bashed and waved) by at least 15 players ( always comming back ) for over 12 hours now and a lot of these attacks are attacks ment ONLY to zero us with lethals

so i guess that the bounty is tasty cause its the only reason i can see why we can get bashed that much without being at war.

i am well aware that its normal to get attacked and bashed by some peoples once in a while but its simply getting ridiculous and i'm guessing they are doing it for bounty so it should be reduced much more.

no, the main reason for this is that those alliances have no honour, and will stop at nothing to win, even if it means bashing people until they quit.

Elderveld

Official Helper
Imo, its realy realy not worth bounty hunting atm.
I was glad when i saw that we get 25% base bounty, untill i did my fist attack whit leths and actualy did damage.....

[£275,879,664,200] enemies dead.
You earned £4,458,768,349 bounty.

thats 1,5-2% bounty, okay i hit a smaller guy but this is sad, at leas put up a minimum of like 10%.

:(:(:(

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
this bounty over three ticks was usefull, and that was cause i attacked at around 90% by myself, and giving about 16% bounty, made it a very worthwhile effort, and i wasnt ever thinking about the bounty, just the land

Died: 716,614 [£2,391,936,000] friendlies dead. 6,661,988 [£42,136,817,400] enemies dead.
You earned £7,559,564,667 bounty.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
warning: if you are offended by the word 'n**b', do not read further

bashing for bounty?
noobs

bash for land, dah