Mini Tournament

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Re: Mini Tournament

In my alliance (The_Embassy) i have some people i've never even played with or seen in a top alliance but are pulling it out of the bag and doing better than some of us "veterans".

I like this, i am seeing some less known players prove themself to be able to play.

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Twigley said:
In my alliance (The_Embassy) i have some people i've never even played with or seen in a top alliance but are pulling it out of the bag and doing better than some of us "veterans".

I like this, i am seeing some less known players prove themself to be able to play.

Prove themselves? In this sad excuse of a tournament? Oh come on, you cant be serious ;)

Garrett

Landscape Designer

i like to touch myself. unfortunately this doesn't result in acres. :( but this mini tournament is much like masturbation.

Matt

Harvester

anyone else noticed the ticks have messed up?

Tick: 12:05:00 GMT its changed to ticking on every 5 instead of every 10 but its still at 10min intervals?

CountZepplin

Pruner

Garrett said:
i like to touch myself. unfortunately this doesn't result in acres. :( but this mini tournament is much like masturbation.
You called?

Came back wondering why flag points were the top rank instead of points =P

Garrett

Landscape Designer

you hunka hunka burnin man you!

the bat signal IS a beeper :D

timtadams

Landscape Designer

f0xx said:
Twigley said:

Prove themselves? In this sad excuse of a tournament? Oh come on, you cant be serious ;)

Erm, what soooo different about this round that prevents people displaying their skills? I dont see how the ability to capture flags alters gameplay that significantly. Maybe i am missing something as it is late at night and need sleep...maybe i am missing the sarcasm and you just wanted to say the tournament is crap

Well, i have also had little fun in this tournament, i seem to have lost the ability to steal land, maybe im just too lazy these days, oh and our alliance is boring as. I wouldve rather had a solo round with no AR
And i suicided all my troops when i left and got back just too late to recall lol...i cant wait for the round to end

mrmongo

Harvester

Cyrus said:
mrmongo said:
well i gotta say azzer its a crappy tournament, all you done is create a battle between the same top 2-3 alliances and offered them a bonus of 10 creds each next round.... same active people doin the same active smeg. Shud have been all solo world then see what happens. But i suppose thats too much of a change for you to make as so many people wont like it cause they cant play with their bumchums... ah well not long to go.

this is an alliance game for the most part.
and tbh if everyone was solo, these same active smegs you talk about will still rape everyone right?

maybe im missing something but no bushtarion isnt a mostly alliance based game... there are far more solo's than there are allied players. If you read the about section on the homepage

Bushtarion is a free online multiplayer strategy war game which allows you to develop down an in-depth technology tree to gain access to new units and abilities, play as a solo or in an alliance with equal chances of success,

Join or form an alliance and develop vast alliance HQs, working with friends to climb to the top... or alternatively play solo and get additional help from automated government defence such as SAS and Riot Police if somebody tries hitting you with a vastly overwhelming force.

none of these 2 passages say anything about bush being mostly alliance based. So i wonder where u get your info? from your experience of mostly being allied?

oh by the way i didnt call them active smegs, i said same active people doing the same smeg... please quote me properly or u make me look bad :) If there wasnt alliances and more flags then no 1person would have any advantage, maybe in attack things ccould get ugly but if no-one but yourself for defence, your open to attacks from anyone and the flags would move a lot more and be a challenge to keep.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

tbh, if it wouldnt kill the game i'd say we should do away with solo play completely and make anyone who hasnt joined an ally for 72 hours or something randomly assigned to the highest ally with a space.

the game should be alliance based.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

Cyrus said:
and everyone being solo wouldnt be as boring as hell? LOL!

Indeed, everyone being killable, noone to rely on others, individual skill being the main way an individual holds their rank.....

Yeah, so so so dull. [/sarcasm]

Please think outside the box ;)

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

im soo far out the box i cant even see it. ive played many rounds solo and quite because of the sheer dullness of it.

shoot me please.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

Cyrus said:
im soo far out the box i cant even see it. ive played many rounds solo and quite because of the sheer dullness of it.

shoot me please.

/me HAPPILY shoots Cyrus in the centre of the face

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

stop jumping on the bandwagon IOF, i know you love me really... ;-)

saint1d

Head Gardener

pinpower said:
tbh, if it wouldnt kill the game i'd say we should do away with solo play completely and make anyone who hasnt joined an ally for 72 hours or something randomly assigned to the highest ally with a space.

the game should be alliance based.

I like the idea, but then you might have the problem of id's being leaked because you dont know who's who.