Round 27 End of Round Awards

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Re: Round 27 End of Round Awards

IceOfFire said:
...You won't change my mind...

Let me tell you how much I care about your mind... damn haters. Anyway, for people like you there is always next round ;)

Garrett

Landscape Designer

Where's the I wanna kiss up to Hell thread? :(

I has kissing to do.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

BlackWolf said:
Alliance of the round
What ever alliance Garrett is in. It was only alliance that gave me some enjoyment throught the round.
Best Offensive Alliance
Best Defensive Alliance

No idea due lack of possibility to keep track of what is going on ingame.
Honourable Mention Alliance
What ever alliance really tried to arrange resistance.
Worst Alliance
All those alliances what instead of trying, decided it was over already and quit playing/started to play for lesser ranks.
Also counting all those whom instead of trying started forum whining.
Best Leader
Whom ever lead that rank 1 alliance that kicked the crap out of everyone else.
Worst Leader
All the rest of you lousy leaders who didnt have what it taked to be #1
Player of the Round - Allied
Garrett/f0xx (no idea if foxx was allied) due their interest to keep forums alive.
Player of the Round - Solo
f0xx (in case he was solo) read resoning above
Best Offensive Player
Best Defensive Player

No knownledge and no interest.
Honourable Mention Player
Welshie from making best forum post during the round when griping about shared awatars.
Worst Player
All those who were not in #1 alliance, or decided to be solos instead of playing this game for the sake of the game and fun.
Best Moment of Round
Seeing this thread on forums and knowing i actually made it without account through the whole round.
Worst Moment of Round
Being accused of having some kind of go against modes/ops cause i was never accepted to be one. Even i have no interest, time and will to be one. But as always its not what the world is, its what the world wants to see. My hint for every new player of this game would be dont ever say anything against anyone in this game. If you do all you get is 100 idiots to rant against you. No matter if you honestly think something to be wrong and you want to bring it out for the good of everyone. Its much easier to just keep your mouth shut and find some other game and community to play with... some that can understand all feedback is positive, even when its negative.

What a great post! Did u just type rubbish in the awards above, so u could moan about ops?

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

f0xx said:
IceOfFire said:
...You won't change my mind...

Let me tell you how much I care about your mind... damn haters. Anyway, for people like you there is always next round ;)

So you still havent answered my question of who u battled, looks like u agree with no one :D

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

Silence said:
f0xx said:
Yep, we battled absolutely noone.

Is that how we won the effectiveness rank?

I'm saying you battled no 1 to win GV with any difficulty (no other alliance FTW) you guys won EFF, fairly, land cap and bashed and rushed the other top allies. But u certainly did not have a struggle to get rank 1 GV as u had no competition.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer

Ofcourse they had competition! There were plenty of other alliances.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

Iamsmart said:
Ofcourse they had competition! There were plenty of other alliances.

Not rly.

BB/TS were fun
Marvel were points and wouldn't hit Hell at start of round
Mono weren't big at that time.

None of these were forces against Hell. Then no resistance was formed...Not much competition in my opinion.

Yeadon

Harvester

Tapey said:

Augustus... Once again you beat the hell out of me =( you had more rpg than me at one point. Im ashamed.

Just to point out, for all those that dont already know....

This is when Tapey was RPG and Augustus was a PoM!!!

Poor Tapey ;)

LuckySports

Landscape Designer

Twigley said:
Alliance of the round

None.

Best Offensive Alliance

Hell.

Best Defensive Alliance

Hell.

Honourable Mention Alliance

TreadStone

Worst Alliance

Marvel

Best Leader

Luckysports

Worst Leader

Ahead/Fran

Kelsey

Player of the Round - Solo

Iamsmart or 4404

Best Offensive Player

f0xx

Best Defensive Player

Beeker

Honourable Mention Player

Rama

Worst Player

Tim

Best Moment of Round

Pwning the start

Worst Moment of Round

Leaving JJ in charge when i went out at the start.

Cba explaining why - This round doesnt deserve it.
Bring on next round already.

Twigley, I wasn't a leader at any point in this round.. :p I was comms for a bit and managed to pissed off 1/2 of bush (good times.. :D) but other than that.. Nothing really to note. The resistance doesn't count, as that was pointless. All it did was allow the smaller alliances to grow (like SJ, which I was in) and the bigger alliances had no targets.. We also only managed to get 1 attack off the ground, and after everyone got confused by my plan, someone decided to mass 1 target was a good idea.. :p So.. Find someone else to Elect as best leader.. I'd personally put my vote for Crumpet.. :p

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

BlackWolf said:
IceOfFire said:
BlackWolf said:
Alliance of the round

What a great post! Did u just type rubbish in the awards above, so u could moan about ops?
And since when has MY awards had anything to do with what you think is right?

When it is useless and trying to start an arguement! But most don't listen to you now days, so all is fine!

Garrett

Landscape Designer

Honestly IoF, if no one pays attention, then this discussion wouldn't have happened and his post would have went to the wayside. You have brought it into light and you continue to fan the flames drawing even more attention.

BW is allowed to post his awards, simple as. Let's try to keep discussion focused on awards. (plus he named me twice so there! muah)

missed moment of the round: when everyone in hell kept trying to flak Ogluk instead of letting me kill him proper :(

f0xx

Landscape Designer

I dunno when IoF's head grew so big, but tbh I don't really care :)

[edited] That was harsh, I take it back.

Oh well, got some popcorn Garretty? :p

Garrett

Landscape Designer

best moment at end of 27 prior to 28 starting:

sharing popcorn with f0xxy.

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon

Well in reply to IOF's posts.
That's exactly the reason i made the "Your goals in round 27" thread. For players who don't feel the need to hide behind "we actually never played to win" "we are a fun alliance" etc to post some fun goals that would be nice to be achieved. You can have fun and try to win in the same time right ? If your alliance didn't care about top ranks they wouldn't have stayed online for 24-36 hours or god knows how long was that war we had in second day, they wouldn't have restarted and gathered so many value players massing the perfect anti route against ours. Stop hiding after we played for fun aka if we fail we have an excuse. There is nothing wrong with trying and not making at top.
And yes we really had it easy. But not because we had no competition as some are saying but because in your mind we where the untouchable alliance and resistance was futile so why even bother. Let me tell you a few facts and you decide if we where the untouchable alliance that was so good nobody could challange:

On the resistance attack that James organized and we won 2:1 i think 16 tril dealt for 8 tril lost i pranked all 20 members and about 7-8 managed to get online to send defence. Our luck was that the call was to stay instead recalling and rushing our offliners one by one with eta's that our slow robots couldn't reach.
We had several members zeroed by jeeps and petrols. And i don't mean innocent poms but some of our strongest robots. A hand of solo's had more initiative to try with the wrong routes and they still managed to scare me as much till i planted all my funds to mass humvees :p
On the last week even a solo striker sent an eta 4 mob on Polo and zeroed him :( Several others did get good BR's but with lower eta's
I had to plant yet again to buy 100 mil shocks against vanilla as i knew there are times when nobody is online and he could have easly flaked me :oops:
The only thing that can make you say we had no competition was your lack of initiative. Our competition was right there just they didn't use the hoardes of rpg's and strikers in attacks even if for quite a bit their defence was impenetrable and activity just huge.
If 3-4 jeep rushers managed to do so much damage, imagine if an alliance full of rpg and strikers could have done. And that without thinking of other alliances.
So to conclude you lacked 2 things- initiative and a good organizer to realize what's our weak point that can be exploited :p You had more than enough troops, i was really seeing us dieing in the last 2 weeks to rpg and striker rushes :p

Ahead

Head Gardener

Slightly late post but I've been inactive :) Interesting thread.. probably just as interesting as ones from previous rounds but having been extremely inactive for the last few weeks and caring very little/not at all about my ID, my alliance and bush in general now it's really quite funny to read. Now I see it like people like Garrett and BW see it and I can understand where they're coming from for once :p Seems to be so much non-jokey cock sucking, arse licking and self-congratulation in this thread its unbelievable. Funny.. but unbelievable.

Seems a lot of people are bitter about a lot of things as well.. so here is my overview as a fairly unbiased source (imo)..

Best Alliance: Clearly Hell.. anyone that argues with it is clearly off their head on something. Played the best round tactically, diplomatically and were just too active, contactable and skilled for anyone to stand a chance against. Congrats on the triple win.

Worst Alliance: From the top alliances.. I'd say Marvel - didn't see many of them do too much, and I killed a couple verry easily with RPG rushes :? Also, the majority of the early Treadstone (up until about we merged with BB) gets a mention - with only 4/5 people really trying it really wasn't what I hoped for.. wasn't fun at all leading it. Maybe Treadstone after I left too but that's to be expected as they had two leaders (Rama and Franny) who knew they were inactive. But not as bad as the early TS, because they didn't try to have fun or be good whereas the early TS did (to an extent). Late BB was also ****.. wasn't fun at all, thus why I went inactive. Had a few decent people holding it together and special thanks go to Intense, beeker, Quitus, Nitrous and Dematto especially for making it slightly good :p (a handful of others were also decent but not enough space to name them all <3)

Best Player: Mention for Augustus here - he did fairly well. Intense was absolutely immense before he went on holiday :p Nitrous did well consistently throughout the round and was super active.. thanks to him :)

Best Solo: Iamsmart started well.. petered off a bit towards the end but did ok overall.

Worst Player(s): Some of the "DORO" members (you get inverted commas as you will never actually be as good as the real DORO from previous rounds) - don't get me wrong.. some played a good round, but others were just plain crap. Also, IoF.. I'll say more about you at the end... so read below :p Also me for the last few weeks of the round when I went inactive, seed-queened, then went inactive again (however I'd like to note.. I was nowhere near as bad as IoF :p).

Best Personal Moment: Improving my stealing even though I was quite inactive at times.

Worst Decision: Leaving TS for the "uber" ally (so-called by other people outside TS and BB - was quite funny tbh).. was a bad choice and I apologise to the people in TS that I abandoned (even though most of you were inactive ***** :p)

And finally, to set a few things straight before I leave.. for all you people who thought Twigley made TS/BB you're wrong.. me and Franny did. Twigley wanted to join in so he was made a co-leader but me and Franny made the plan. It was a joint idea between the three of us to have 2 alliances that were 100% napped. The SO theme had already been decided by me and Franny before that. And although I have been told that Hell had decided to have 14 robos before we decided about an all SO ally, I still don't believe that at all. I still think they made that setup after they saw our setup but I guess thats something I will never know. I don't care who thinks it was a crap idea or who thinks it was out of order to have 2 alliances.. we were never going FTW in any rank at all, the alliances were made purely for fun but unfortunately they failed to deliver in that. So stfu cos I couldnt give a **** :) and I'm sure my inactive co-creator doesnt either (FRANNY! <3 :D)

When I was in Treadstone at first, I cant believe people outside the alliance who know nothing at all are calling me a crap leader. Maybe I did recruit a few inactive/poor people, but if you ask Mateen or Nitrous or VH or somebody who WAS active in TS at the start of the round I'd hope they would back me up that I wasn't too bad a leader. I felt like I tried my hardest to motivate my players in there and get them playing actively, however it was to no avail. There was nothing I could do really at all. Most people who weren't trying were completely unmotivateable and didn't care at all. I don't proclaim myself to be the best leader ever in the history of bush but our failure wasn't all down to poor leadership.

Now onto IoF.. it's a bit ironic with you calling me the worst player of the round tbh. Before the end of this round I had a lot of respect for you both as a person and a player, and you knew that. But you were stupidly inactive while you had no net (like an hour a week), then you applied to join Mono while you were still with us, I found out but promised not to tell anyone (well now everyone knows). Then you went on holiday for a week with no net connection at all, but I made sure you got kept in the alliance and didn't get kicked. Then you come back.. finally get net back after a week, but even then you were still awful and inactive to be perfectly honest. Then you claim me to be the worst player of the round.. yeh ok.. hypocrite.

Last but not least, my greatest apologies to those who were promised a "fun" round with TS/BB this round, but I tried my hardest at the start to make it fun but just steadily lost my motivation for bush throughout the course of the round. I have a bit more to say but cba.

(P.S. maybe look at your own leadership before you start criticising others Twigley :) you weren't the best leader I've ever had either.. "This is a complete WTFdiplomatic system.. there is no leader at all. BUT I'M IN CHARGE!")

The End <3 x

Ahead

Head Gardener

In reply to DS's latest post I would just like to say that TS and BB were created purely for FUN at the beginning of the round. After 3 weeks or however long it was before the merger/change-over took place, when we realised we had too many inactive players for it to be fun at all, we were going for rank 1 points at least. But we were nowhere near active enough to be able to challenge for rank 1. Thats it in a nutshell tbh. We failed at all of our goals, but our original goal was never to get any rank 1's. It was just to have fun.