Round 27 End of Round Awards

wakko

Digger
Re: Round 27 End of Round Awards

I'll make dessert of him, sherbet him I MEAN SHAME ON HIM :) so ...

best ally ? - maybe the question is best group ? the answer - doro :)

best solo ? - they are too many - Max, Deloitte, Dasima, Drivefast, Janppe, Dementia, Godsend, IamSmart, Tom, Ogluk, Jeff54321, Nevaes, Lionheart, Jimbo, ArchAthens,Terrakan (the end) I am sorry if I missed somebody

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

f0xx said:
IceOfFire said:
f0xx said:
Garrett said:
f0xx said:
Just one more thing I forgot to mention, it is extremely funny when people say "Hell had no real competition". It sounds so much like "Hell won because there was no real competition". Pull your heads out of your asses gays.

fixed.

Rofl, much better indeed. I smell you are gonna get hit by the banhammer soon :p

Who did u have as competition?

BB/TS were for fun. SO only
Marvel admited they were points only at start of round.
Mono werent big at the time.
No Real resistance - Except the one from BB/TS on like day 3, only cos we knew u had PAs coming and we were smegged.

Seems like no competition to me, but ur gonna flame away f0xx and moan, go ahead, but u wont be changing my opinion.

Hell had no competition? Okay then, if you remember the TRFC round can you explain me axactly which ally back then was "competition"? Or perhaps you forgot the time when Hell were at rank 4? That surely was because we had no competition. I have seen alliances which while playing "for fun" win rounds in the past. Now please, PLEASE stop making stupid comments.

Also do not forget that recruiting the best players which if not recruited can eventually end up being your worst enemies is still a winning plan, or not? Hell not only won the round, we won without ANY dimplomacy at all (if we don't count the stupid ceasefire JJ gave us), we won it fighting four alliances AND solos at the same time, we won it while we were not allowed to steal land. Don't you see that we were the ones playing for fun? Uhh... by saying what you are saying you just show your envy mate. This won't get you anywhere... but who knows, if you keep repeating it to yourself you can actually believe it at the end!

[edit] And who the hell makes a powerblock if he is playing for fun?!?

You still havent told me who you battled with...You were the only FTW alliance, was too easy for you. You won't change my mind, you had no big opposition.

Elderveld

Official Helper

Mattheus said:
Best alliance - Hell I suppose

Worst alliance - DORO. Never have I seen so many solos so scared to play solo. Doubt there was a pair of balls between the whole lot of them.

Best player - Deloitte. Despite him being in the aformentioned DORO.

Worst player - hard to narrow down, but the amount of people in the DORO channel who only ever seemed to come alive when there was a zeroed target to send 50k geos at was astonishing.

Sorry dude, u dont know wat u are talking about. Care to explain WHY this is?

Ever since the start DORO took part in lots of wars, and had alot of them in top50. Waved/killed ALOT of people, and even killed alliances! and i dont mean rank 17 one's. Domintating top 50, and killing off hell a bit whit jeep/pb rushes!

And now Whit DORO portalling 4-5 whit valeu, and more on effectivess.
DORO had more balls than u could imagine.

Garrett

Landscape Designer

lol honorable mention for best moment of the round goes to:

killer pupant of the land o' oz [8302]

for his harassing hateful emails on the last day talking about how jealous he is and how small he's endowed. apparently he is sore that Hell is on top and felt the need to express himself in the most barbaric of ways and omg is it ever funny.

Rama

Pruner

IceOfFire said:
Worst Leader
Ahead/Fran/Rama - Orignal TS

pff!! bite me I wasnt leader on the start, then well kinda yes but never had the motivation again to pull the ally, neither the activity . By the way Treadstone>BB in value haha...

Augustus

Head Gardener

tobapopalos said:
saint1d said:
Don't know who he is, but a player who has impressed me this round is Augustus dreams of being Wonder Woman [5195] for his bribing skills and ability to find good targets.

I'm taking a shot in the dark here, but my incredible intuition tells me that is Augustus.

But which Augustus is the question...

Khris

Pruner

Elderveld said:
Mattheus said:

Worst alliance - DORO. Never have I seen so many solos so scared to play solo. Doubt there was a pair of balls between the whole lot of them.

Worst player - hard to narrow down, but the amount of people in the DORO channel who only ever seemed to come alive when there was a zeroed target to send 50k geos at was astonishing.

Ever since the start DORO took part in lots of wars, and had alot of them in top50. Waved/killed ALOT of people, and even killed alliances! and i dont mean rank 17 one's. Domintating top 50, and killing off hell a bit whit jeep/pb rushes!

haha... DORO was more noob then ever. I saw them try and mass and bash and zero themselves repeatedly on targets. Sending 6-7 on a tick and still get zeroed in one tick doesnt take balls. Its called lack of brains lol. I've seen DORO do some impressive stuff, but this round alls i saw was them repeatedly fail at trying to follow alliance attacks.

the DORO i knew used to start there own attacks. now they should just go by VULTURES

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

Khris said:
Elderveld said:
Mattheus said:

haha... DORO was more noob then ever. I saw them try and mass and bash and zero themselves repeatedly on targets. Sending 6-7 on a tick and still get zeroed in one tick doesnt take balls. Its called lack of brains lol. I've seen DORO do some impressive stuff, but this round alls i saw was them repeatedly fail at trying to follow alliance attacks.

the DORO i knew used to start there own attacks. now they should just go by VULTURES

110% agree

Garrett

Landscape Designer

before you post about who made it into portal from which group, you should see the final rankings as i've been launching attacks on petrols etc.

roger rabbit

Harvester

Khris said:

hmmm...weird...that's what i thot allies did :D

Wacky

Planter

Only one award to give out, and that is the award for the neediest allied player ever!
Podunk: Brown Pants of a Terrified General [8401] has had a total of 529 incoming friendly mobs.

Tapey

Weeder

Alliance of the round

Hell =/

Best Offensive Alliance

Hell again. No one pulled off anything specail i think

Best Defensive Alliance

yacutehills.... Think i manged to land on you guys once out of the 20 million times i sent.

Honourable Mention Alliance

Montony, to bad you guys fell apart.

Worst Alliance

Trendstone, no reason realy just didnt see you do much.

Best Leader

Crumpet

Worst Leader

N/A

Player of the Round - Allied

Augustus... Once again you beat the hell out of me =( you had more rpg than me at one point. Im ashamed

Player of the Round - Solo

N/A

Best Offensive Player

Cityguy lmao route doesnt matter CW pwns all!

Best Defensive Player

hmm didnt see enough inc to chose

Honourable Mention Player

Yeadon... Great attack organizing made my life easier.

Worst Player

Cant think of anybody who stood out this round.

Best Moment of Round
Killing BB.

Worst Moment of Round

3785 * 26 Marvel Marvel The eco-terrorist ten called Tapey 18,468 £28,512,918,395
bah! Sooo close =(
Other than that when my internet died and was 0'ed on attack.

Silence

Head Gardener

Best Leader - I dont think any were any good (Welshie pwns :D )

Worst Leader - Well lets be honest - most of them sucked :D Especially Marvel for sometimes some shocling defence =P

Player of the Round - Allied - Outside of Hell there was noone impressive (I wont be bias and nominate anyone from my alliance as thats lame =) )

Player of the Round - Solo - Without a doubt Matt (Ogluk)

Ogluk said:
shiny new goal for me
pure solo thief + portal for value has it ever been done
if not then i shall attempt to be the first :)

wish me luck :p

I just thought that was impressive. Solo thief in top 25. Also I know how much the guys from Hell were trying to take your acres as you were their only target =P

Best Offensive Player - Again Ogluk

Best Defensive Player - None of the alliance players were any good so I nominate Ogluk and his pNAP (spotting a trend?)

Honourable Mention Player - ^^

Worst Player - Godsend - Why? Whines when he loses acres almost like a baby. He get solos to piggy attacks when he has incoming and if he cannot get piggys he tries to get people to set off AR on himself. So he is the only one I can see in portal ranks WHO DIDNT DESERVE IT =)

Best alliance *was* Monotony before unfortunatly you guys fizzled out :( I was rooting for you guys! (even though you didnt let me join ;) )

Worst "alliance" DORO: Claiming you "war". How can you war with solos? They set AR off each other. Solo is already so easy to play without cheating.

Elderveld said:
DORO had more balls than u could imagine. [/quote="Elderveld"]
Triggering on each other takes balls?

mvdevnull

Weeder

Mattheus said:

Mattheus, surprised of this comment - with the last 3 lines ONLY about doro ... i know what it is -matheus misses when we were in doro rounds ago... -- jealousy !! :D :p

btw - thanks for stopping in #doro a few times in the round and shooting the bull with us!! lata

Mattheus

Head Gardener

mvdevnull said:
Mattheus said:

Mattheus, surprised of this comment - with the last 3 lines ONLY about doro ... i know what it is -matheus misses when we were in doro rounds ago... -- jealousy !! :D :p

btw - thanks for stopping in #doro a few times in the round and shooting the bull with us!! lata

I may have been a little harsh in my choice of words, granted there were a few players who it would be unfair to include in that. After all I did comment on how impressive Deloitte was.

But if I had a pound for every time one of your heroic bunch of 'solos' uttered the words "any zeroed targets I can follow on?" I would be going to sleep every night in a pile of banknotes and women. Seeing an ID (often solo them self) with 8-9 waves of vultures on them doesn't put DORO that high up on my respectability charts. call me old fashioned but I've always found playing solo on your lonesome to be much more rewarding. The reason I originally joined the channel was to say hello to you Drivefast, as it had been such a long while. The solos group of R16 that we both were in was a lot different, more of a social chill out place for lonely solos. But heyho it's your choice on how your group plays the game.

As for Elderveld, it's nothing to do with not knowing what I'm talking about. Seeing as this is a thread where we can dish out a few mentions based on personal experience. And it's not like I'm pulling all this out of nothing, I did idle in your channel for a little while earlier in the round.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

Silence said:
Worst Player - Godsend - Why? Whines when he loses acres almost like a baby. He get solos to piggy attacks when he has incoming and if he cannot get piggys he tries to get people to set off AR on himself. So he is the only one I can see in portal ranks WHO DIDNT DESERVE IT =)

Best alliance *was* Monotony before unfortunatly you guys fizzled out :( I was rooting for you guys! (even though you didnt let me join ;) )

Worst "alliance" DORO: Claiming you "war". How can you war with solos? They set AR off each other. Solo is already so easy to play without cheating.

Elderveld said:
DORO had more balls than u could imagine. [/quote="Elderveld"]
Triggering on each other takes balls?

<3 Silence

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer

Alliance of the round
What ever alliance Garrett is in. It was only alliance that gave me some enjoyment throught the round.
Best Offensive Alliance
Best Defensive Alliance

No idea due lack of possibility to keep track of what is going on ingame.
Honourable Mention Alliance
What ever alliance really tried to arrange resistance.
Worst Alliance
All those alliances what instead of trying, decided it was over already and quit playing/started to play for lesser ranks.
Also counting all those whom instead of trying started forum whining.
Best Leader
Whom ever lead that rank 1 alliance that kicked the crap out of everyone else.
Worst Leader
All the rest of you lousy leaders who didnt have what it taked to be #1
Player of the Round - Allied
Garrett/f0xx (no idea if foxx was allied) due their interest to keep forums alive.
Player of the Round - Solo
f0xx (in case he was solo) read resoning above
Best Offensive Player
Best Defensive Player

No knownledge and no interest.
Honourable Mention Player
Welshie from making best forum post during the round when griping about shared awatars.
Worst Player
All those who were not in #1 alliance, or decided to be solos instead of playing this game for the sake of the game and fun.
Best Moment of Round
Seeing this thread on forums and knowing i actually made it without account through the whole round.
Worst Moment of Round
Being accused of having some kind of go against modes/ops cause i was never accepted to be one. Even i have no interest, time and will to be one. But as always its not what the world is, its what the world wants to see. My hint for every new player of this game would be dont ever say anything against anyone in this game. If you do all you get is 100 idiots to rant against you. No matter if you honestly think something to be wrong and you want to bring it out for the good of everyone. Its much easier to just keep your mouth shut and find some other game and community to play with... some that can understand all feedback is positive, even when its negative.