[Recruiting] Bounty Hunting Solo Group for this round!

Max

Garden Designer
Hello one and all :)

This round I have setup a bounty hunting solo group: the simple aim being to have fun killing those around us (preferably for a profit!) without having to worry about getting mash bashed/waved.

Being a solo group, you can play at whatever activity you like, from 10mins a day to 24/7. We'll organise attacks together on IRC and rack up those kill stats ;)

Route wise, pick whatever you like! But since the emphasis is on death and destruction I'd probably avoid PoMs :)

I should point out that the group will not have an enforced safelist, to minimise moaning and maximise targets in the small playerbase \o/ Think of the group as more of a coalition of warring PNAP tribes who join forces every now and again to obtain bigger kills/bounties/profits ^^

It'll be highly aggressive, highly destructive and highly fun.

Bit bored of the game now and after a new exciting challenge? - This is perfect for you!
Played in lots of FTW alliances but now finding things too formulaic? - Solo play is a real challenge! Prove your personal skill!
Too inactive / not contactable for allied play but want to do well? - This is the key to big kills and big scores
Enjoy bounty hunting? - The clue is in the title! :D

So think about it, because it'll be terrific, I can assure you. Let me know via PM (if you haven't let me know already), and feel free to ask any questions.

Max

Last edited:

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
im in max, fancy a solo round... one issue...ill be pom :S

soooo, am i still allowed to play :( i could help others kill! like mass sorcs vs a robo. etc.

Max

Garden Designer
Yeah of course you can help out Willy, the more the merrier :D I am sure that your PNAPs will be incredibly grateful for your assistance ^^

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
There's a strong possibility I may take this offer up after all, as I realized I've never played SA before, and I am still really enjoying PB/TL.

CrazyMonkey01

Harvester
If i dont find a ally me and my brother will join up.

If not my brother will definitely wanna join this up

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I might join, unless the solo group gets annoyingly large

CrazyMonkey01

Harvester
Not multi, i proven to people who asked before nubz if i had a multi he would be past rank 300. But yeah if i dont find something soon ill be in.

Max

Garden Designer
Just to let people know that I am still actively recruiting, and that once this round has ended I shall send round the IRC room details so that we can get chatting / PNAPing / plotting in a machiavellian manner etc.

I promise the experience will not fail to please :)

Max

CrazyMonkey01

Harvester
next round i dont plan on having a bounty, i just didnt care at the end of the round so i started stealing land and killing off white wizards / knights to get easy land since i would just send the next hour with flak and steal more land.
How do you think i replaced it all? trolllling

Anyways about the solo group, how many people are participating in this so far?

When will you just give it up ?

Also looking for a SA / Vamp pnap for next round
Euro preferably message me

Last edited:

Max

Garden Designer
I am still always on the lookout for solos to play alongside of this round, so if you don't feel like alliance play is for you this round but want some action, let me know! :)

CrazyMonkey01

Harvester
my brother needs pnaps but he doesnt wanna join the solo group so if you can get him someone let me know. I'll mail you his id since he doesnt use forums / socialize

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Toby is right, sologroups are for the losers, the useless and the weakhearted... :p

Since when did activity have anything to say, last round I played 4h day and was not contactable at all except a few days...