[Recruiting] Bounty Hunting Solo Group for this round!

edd

Tree Surgeon
Toby is right, sologroups are for the losers, the useless and the weakhearted... :p

Since when did activity have anything to say, last round I played 4h day and was not contactable at all except a few days...

But where would you have been without your contactable alliance :p

As Max stated we're in it for the pwnage that many people (instead of 3) can cause. Outside of that we're at war!

Max

Garden Designer
Toby is right, sologroups are for the losers, the useless and the weakhearted... :p

Since when did activity have anything to say, last round I played 4h day and was not contactable at all except a few days...

I don't know about you, but when I play for 3 hours a day uncontactable in an alliance with people playing 10 hours a day contactable, I feel rather guilty about letting the team down.

I feel less so when solo :)

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
back on topic. pbs out soon/already. some people have 10% bounties :p...so im guessing not long till this kicks off... should i join that Mirc room you mentioned in PM, to come in if i was on. i also have naps who may be of more use than me... seeing as im pom.

or is there another one specifically for solo group hits on alliances??

Max

Garden Designer
Well the good news is that it already has kicked off :D

Plenty of action from the solos I can assure you ^^

Please do join us and bring your PNAPs with you willy :) Hopefully I'll catch you on later on IRC!

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Unless you've attacked the wrong alliance once. That gets you banned

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
ill have to pop in soon. I have only just started talking to my naps in irc :p

and now some of the serious lethals are coming out, who knows there may even be a resistance! lol.