eRepublik - Online Game

marvin

Tree Surgeon
Bare in mind Australia regularly gets PTO'd (Political Take Over) by other countries. And all it will take to be wiped again is for Indonesia to get bored (although that's not likely at the minute as they're wiping the USA :3).

See here for Australia's history.

I can't speak for other countries but UK is pretty good, and is getting better for newer players (there can be/has been some elitistism in some areas) but for a place to start off it's pretty good. Joining the UK Armed Forces is a great way for new players to get food and weapons to fight with!

See here for all things UK and links to the official country forums and IRC channel. There is a tutorial there as well but it's a little out of date :p

Feel free to add me and ask me any questions about in game things. Will hopefully be able to help!

I still play! ;)

Name/ingame link? :3

Steve_God

Official Helper
I think mine took just under a week - but all depends on how active the congress members are at looking at the application list (also, they'll send you a link to fill in some details first)

Souls

Official Helper
Bah, applying for citizenship is a pain. I don't want to fill out a survey! :p

magpie

Planter
Starting

Starting

Just started today, should be a laugh, am in Australia as well.

Any tips welcomed.:D

Max

Garden Designer
I might give this another go - Australia ofc ;D Anyone got a referral link I should be using to net you 5 gold?

magpie

Planter
erepublik

erepublik

Send us some freinds links then,lets try getting citizenship and get into parliment.:D

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
Oh, and ye I remember Indonesia being bauss. All those Indonesians are super dedicated. Amurica was good, but they couldn't hold up to the pure activity of Indonesia.

oh, and I decided to start playing again. Moved from China to Tasmania and applied for citizenship.

Last edited:

Max

Garden Designer
Turns out I already have an account (from 2 years ago!) so I've restarted it and moved to Aus.

Just waiting for congress to approve of my citizenship :)

Steve_God

Official Helper
Awesome :)
When you get into Oz, join the Australian National Party, and as soon as it gets to the 16th of the month, go into the Party, and add yourself as a nomination for Congress.

Try and do it as soon as possible on the 16th, as it automatically puts those that got on the list first as long as the Party President doesn't modify the candidates (which he didn't last time)
:)

Last edited:

Max

Garden Designer
I think I'm in the wrong part of the world for the Austrian National Party, but I'll forgive the oversight ;)

Found you magpie!

Any interesting papers I should subscribe to? :p I am tempted to write a series on philosophical musings.

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
I see that now. Whatevs. I've applied for Australian Citizenship.

I used to play to help this guy, Snayke, a GOON who had a falling out with the GOONs, take over China. it totes worked. and I wrote some cool articles about it. but now China looks boring.