Zhouj and DA - A Pubic Apology

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I would like to apologise to Zhouj for saying we should pity him for having a tiny penis. Talk of that nature is not welcome on these forums due to the substantial number of young children and devout fundamental Christians who flow through on a daily basis and may have been mortally offended by talk of penises and their relative size.

I would also like to state for the record that DarkAngel does NOT have a tiny penis, and anything I may have suggested in PM to the contrary was clearly a misguided plea for attention. Having set myself a period of penance to reflect on my actions and try to better myself as a human being, a forum user, and a useful member of society, it is now clear to me that what I said was rude, hurtful and possibly sexual harassment and/or genital-based prejudice.

Whether or not our forum moderators are todger-challenged is completely disconnected from their ability to fulfill their forum duties, and as such it was wrong of me to use his tiny penis as a reason for his inept forum moderation.

Especially since it is now clear he has no penis at all.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
tumblr_ky0nafLyxL1qz5wjgo1_500.jpg