Your very best.

vlad

Harvester
Re: Your very best.

I liked Round 11. back in the day when Secret Agents were well cool. That being my only portal finish round.

But best round for me ... would be 14in Exodia, taking on an alliance with 5 japanese people and me, was well fun (yeah, they were same size, well publicised at the time).
Then round 16 when sordes won, that was a fun round with all the backstabbing :D o, and got to know sordes quite well.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

BlackWolf said:
Ok so Angela and Core heard that? You powerblocked on round 8... rofl!
No that was one alliance the reason we split into two was due to CRAA (a gay thing Azzer put in where the top alliance would randomly get incoming from the government) the value depended on the difference between the rank 1 and 2 alliances so thats why there was a split.
You how ever blackwolf have done quite a few powerblocks in your time... I remember when I was in virus there was our alliance and 2 more wings...
And round 9 yep you got it again 3 wings.

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer

Cheese said:
BlackWolf said:
Ok so Angela and Core heard that? You powerblocked on round 8... rofl!
No that was one alliance the reason we split into two was due to CRAA (a gay thing Azzer put in where the top alliance would randomly get incoming from the government) the value depended on the difference between the rank 1 and 2 alliances so thats why there was a split.
Those were just one alliance split to multiple alliances on r9 to avoid CRA, on R13 cause there were alliance naps etc.
So please dont come here to accuse me of something you have done yourself. Either you start to think things from same view for everyone or you might aswell stop posting your biased views.

If you would think for a minute what actually word powerblock means why there is word power in it... for example powerblock cant be all alliances ranked 10-20 teamed together. Why? Cause they dont have power. As such powerblock cant be something that has existed from beginning of round with multiple ranks and has fought its way to top.
Powerblock forms when alliances are allready at the top.

So infact as ridiculous as it sounds Core and Applecore was more powerblock than ViruS ever... which makes it so hilarious.

cervantes

Pruner

Nice discussion you got going here, but back to topic and a little showing off :p:

Polo said:
Statistically, r23 was my best. Valuation: £219,283,437,061 [Final Rank: 1] (Highest valuation held: £219,283,437,061. Highest rank held: 1 for 10,521 ticks)
Rank 1 for 10521 ticks out of 10944. :p

I can beat the valuation :p. but rank 1 held for 10k ticks is almost unbeatable i think
My highest win was when I won r19 as pure-solo:

Details for World 1, Round 19 - Galen of Pergamum [3014]:
Valuation: £229,158,049,709 [Final Rank: 1] (Highest valuation held: £231,962,791,159. Highest rank held: 1 for 5,740 ticks)
Acres: 61,106 [Highest Held: 61,106]

last round wasn't too shabby either, my first allied win:

Details for World 1, Round 25 - just of checking [3840]:
Valuation: £176,815,400,568 [Final Rank: 1] (Highest valuation held: £177,377,227,002. Highest rank held: 1 for 936 ticks)
Acres: 52,317 [Highest Held: 52,317]

rank 2 as solo (not Pure-solo) this round:

Details for World 1, Round 20 - Forseti of Glitnir [1739]:
Valuation: £99,277,309,995 [Final Rank: 2] (Highest valuation held: £101,203,265,515. Highest rank held: 1 for 1,148 ticks)
Acres: 38,499 [Highest Held: 36,869]

And my most valuable win was when I won 15 BCs in Azzer's "public private" world between r17 and 18:

Details for World 4, Round 1 - the_string of your_tanga [317]:
Valuation: £14,773,423,994 [Final Rank: 1] (Highest valuation held: £14,794,303,296. Highest rank held: 1 for 940 ticks)
Acres: 18,020 [Highest Held: 18,020]

most fun round however was round 17 with Jack's famous defensive gang. I was able to hit rank 1, but we got crushed once more by Welshie (as we did when I was rank 1 in apathy in r15):

Details for World 1, Round 17 - ein_h of fnungsloser_Fall [72]:
Valuation: £36,868,215,237 [Final Rank: 39] (Highest valuation held: £36,868,215,237. Highest rank held: 1 for 123 ticks)
Acres: 13,997 [Highest Held: 18,785]

Details for World 1, Round 15 - kart of felbrei [87]:
Valuation: £26,765,681 [Final Rank: 1681] (Highest valuation held: £18,130,261,939. Highest rank held: 1681 for 0 ticks)
Acres: 319 [Highest Held: 21,413]

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

this was my highest win in round 11

7 126 ShadowSyndicate Breach The_Peace 40,356 118,505,636,914

my most exciting win was when i won a tourney put on by azzer, 25 credits split between me and my partner i got 15 he got 10
rank 1 and his partner got the credits split (cant actually remember who my partner was :S)

i think LO woulda been my biggest win in round 19 but i got kick raped so it wasnt to be ;P

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

all my rounds i sucked pretty hard, all the rounds i sucked on the same level, only others sucked more from time to time

/me wishes a happy e-penis extensionday for the rest of the posters in this dreadfull thread.

god you guys suck

bigdaddy33

Digger

28 554 DansSiva NoNameLikeYou ILoveYcats 9,368 27,790,800,277 [Round 11]
39 143 Unknown Bigdaddy ILoveYcats Unsavoury 7,929 16,302,743,225 [Round 12]

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
What powerblock?
Statement of powerblock cant be used from round like r9 was. It can be used maby first of round 11 i think where 2 completely different alliances made a deal with each others. Basicly powerblock requires there to be multiple top alliances with combining forces that outcomes all others. And r9 there were even bigger forces on opposing side than what ViruS had. Also ViruS was one alliance. Same way like Dragons/Angels, NTH had. So even in that sense it cant be called powerblock. You should also notice that size of all ViruS alliance on r9 were around 15 members while some alliances had 40 members in em.

Still lying to yourself about the thorn in everyones ass which all of us knew as "Virus".. You can say it wasnt a power block all you want, doesnt change a thing.

The opposing side had more? You sent all 3 of your alliances against just me, and even thou we were far better players and far better equipped there was still only max 20 of us, so of course we couldnt defend. Yea thats not a power block...

Sorry for bringing back such an old topic guys, but before I left Bushtarion Blackwolf was saying the exact same thing. Cant believe even to this day he still thinks that was honourable or worthy play. Tsk Tsk

So Azzer cracked down on powerblocks after round 9 for no reason aye wolfie? Personally I think you were sick of the hold our alliance had on the top 10, and knew an "any means" way of taking that away. :)

Didnt last long thou did it? haha

f0xx

Landscape Designer
You can never crack BW's bridge of logic Sir ;)

Whatever arguments you bring, they are worth next to nothing in his eyes ;)

aGit

Harvester
got 3 rank 3 positions to choose from. so i'll go with r13. the most fun however was r19 the p-solo rank 3.

meh

Garrett

Landscape Designer
rnd 10 was my first full round. played bunker and led an alliance. bribed between 70-100m nutters a slew of dogs, terrors, and whatever else my little cloners could/would handle.

didn't have the punit. sentries would have been awesome. i was in the top 50 easy, no political connections at the time... i believe antipodean was the alliance in the lead that round... they had some late comers and so these late comers were trying to attack my alliance.

I always defend and as leader of an alliance I feel it was my duty to do so. So in the last week I got raped by antipodean because I refused to sit by and let them just take acres.

So for a newbie round with no punit and in an alliance round 10 was probably my best for just starting out and not understanding all the intricacies of the game.

At round start I can be as high as top 10-15, and I've portalled for many reasons. If you want Value, I guess TRFC round is my best... but with WeSuck only being the ones in range really... I always attacked and stayed to fight usually. So I didn't get as high as a finish as I could probably. I guess i could have challenged for rank 1 that round, but meh.

The round 'Hell' won. I was brought on late in the round to replace someone and charged with getting value rank of at least 20 so the whole Hell group would have the top 20 locked. I had to restart an ungodly amount of times in order to fit the naming scheme of the alliance. With only about 2.5-3 weeks left I knocked down 47+k acres and ended up 15th. Most of the attacks were done on my own as Hell had a land cap for the longest time. It was a really fun an exhilirating time.

I'd like to think my very best hasn't happened yet.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Best finish was r30, debatably credible.

Score
: 108,988,191,677 [Final Rank: 5] (Highest score held: 109,284,240,129. Highest rank held: 1 for 32 ticks)
Acres: 29,390 [Highest Held: 29,390]
Final Tag: Sexeh_Grannies
Effectiveness: 10,676,097 [Final Rank: 230]
Bounty Hunting: 261,687,808 [Final Rank: 270]

-

My favourite rounds are rounds I die in but forget how and why:

Details for World 1, Round 23 - The_guy_who_got_ of f_with_your_sister [3741]:
Game Mode: Standard

Score: 567,715,746 [Final Rank: 729] (Highest score held: 42,200,184,360. Highest rank held: 4 for 106 ticks)
Acres: 721 [Highest Held: 32,372]
Final Tag: Solo
Effectiveness: 5,659,556 [Final Rank: 120]
Bounty Hunting: 255,368,726 [Final Rank: 95]

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
What powerblock?
Statement of powerblock cant be used from round like r9 was. It can be used maby first of round 11 i think where 2 completely different alliances made a deal with each others. Basicly powerblock requires there to be multiple top alliances with combining forces that outcomes all others. And r9 there were even bigger forces on opposing side than what ViruS had. Also ViruS was one alliance. Same way like Dragons/Angels, NTH had. So even in that sense it cant be called powerblock. You should also notice that size of all ViruS alliance on r9 were around 15 members while some alliances had 40 members in em.

Still lying to yourself about the thorn in everyones ass which all of us knew as "Virus".. You can say it wasnt a power block all you want, doesnt change a thing.

The opposing side had more? You sent all 3 of your alliances against just me, and even thou we were far better players and far better equipped there was still only max 20 of us, so of course we couldnt defend. Yea thats not a power block...

Sorry for bringing back such an old topic guys, but before I left Bushtarion Blackwolf was saying the exact same thing. Cant believe even to this day he still thinks that was honourable or worthy play. Tsk Tsk

So Azzer cracked down on powerblocks after round 9 for no reason aye wolfie? Personally I think you were sick of the hold our alliance had on the top 10, and knew an "any means" way of taking that away. :)

Your logic is illogical. When you dont even understand what word powerblock means. When you learn out we can discuss about it again. As far as I know if there are 2+ sides and all are as big you cant call any of them powerblock even if one ends winning.

Also if you have not noticed even as close as last round there was real powerblock of 3 alliances that worked together and can be called powerblock as remains of playerbase were 1-2 alliances big and never really worked together. Just so you know that Azzer has not ever done anything to powerrblocks... untill last round when he made post about them and asked people not to use em. I have not ever been proud of how things went on round 9. But I still say we were not powerblock and not even bigest alliance around on that round.

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
/me gives DA a spanking :)

from my new account its this:

before that i dont know anymore :(

Details for World 1, Round 28 - show of humor [2595]:
Game Mode: Standard

Score: 26,871,327,149 [Final Rank: 37] (Highest score held: 27,085,995,644. Highest rank held: 36 for 15 ticks)
Acres: 27,855 [Highest Held: 27,855]
Final Tag: P-Solo
Effectiveness: 22,383,067 [Final Rank: 115]
Bounty Hunting: 5,167,869 [Final Rank: 317]
Awards: Brutish Thug

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
What powerblock?

Your logic is illogical. When you dont even understand what word powerblock means. When you learn out we can discuss about it again. As far as I know if there are 2+ sides and all are as big you cant call any of them powerblock even if one ends winning.

Also if you have not noticed even as close as last round there was real powerblock of 3 alliances that worked together and can be called powerblock as remains of playerbase were 1-2 alliances big and never really worked together. Just so you know that Azzer has not ever done anything to powerrblocks... untill last round when he made post about them and asked people not to use em. I have not ever been proud of how things went on round 9. But I still say we were not powerblock and not even bigest alliance around on that round.

Who else was there then Wolf? There was our alliance with Sordes as leader and Angelas alliance. We took out Angelas not even worrying about anyone other than those guys. So yea we probably got sloppy after we took them out coz lets be honest they were the best of the best at the time. If we'd ganged up, Virus wouldnt have done ****. :)

I had a few friends from Angelas crew help defend that night you guys sent everything you had at me. There was no huge resistance, weve always run in clicks 15 players big. Because thats all we ever needed until Virus brought out the powerblock play.

Its in the past m8, no one gives a rats ass anymore.. But at least own up to your tactics of the round. Put a fancy name on it or deny, deny and deny some more.. Its still obvious to anyone that played at top level that round, what happened and how.

john

Harvester
the round i did best in was 17
my id was Ballad of A_Dead_Soldier [127], finished rank 24 in Valhalla which ended as the rank 1 alliance.