wtf is a flag stealer???!

Razorwolf

Pruner
i used to play a long time ago and just recently came back... altho now in havoc there is a flag stealer. being ive never seen any such things as flags in this game i am utterly confused as to the need of this unit? lawl

probably some obvious reason but let us know... its just bugging me

Terrakan

Harvester
i used to play a long time ago and just recently came back... altho now in havoc there is a flag stealer. being ive never seen any such things as flags in this game i am utterly confused as to the need of this unit? lawl

probably some obvious reason but let us know... its just bugging me

its a unit for PW's as you can create them in a capture the flag scenario and not just the normal score rankings

if that makes any sense at all

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
they are like geos, but instead of stealing land, they steal flags. It's for use in a Private World Capture the Flag game. They have no use in World 1. The only reason they exist in havoc is because i figure the unit DB is probably just copy/pasted into the hiring page (or some such thing, i don't know the real technical method). They can only be used in CTF games so if you bought some for havoc you are SOL.

Razorwolf

Pruner
ta :) perfect sense... last time i did a private world would have been back near round 6 or 7 and it didnt have anything like that.