wk

dave

Harvester
i have a positive h/f rating atm, H/F Rating: 7,359.23.
for some reason my wk are stuck on 1255. havent gone up since i gained positive honour again.
i just wondered if there could be a reason for this? or if i just have to wait until they decide to go back up? :)

Davs

Garden Designer
I remember that there was a bug a while ago where if your knights died and most of your wizards survived, the knights wouldn't be replenished, but I thought it was fixed. Possibly a similar thing to that?

dave

Harvester
I remember that there was a bug a while ago where if your knights died and most of your wizards survived, the knights wouldn't be replenished, but I thought it was fixed. Possibly a similar thing to that?

yes that cld be the case, i have 30k ww,
only the number of wk i said before. if this is the case i will have to try get it fixed. those wk and very useful.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
they are maxed at a number based on your current HF.. 1255 could easily have been the max for yours.. and they increase each tick based on your score. (and maybe the number you already have, not 100% on this..)

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
the factors that affect your maximum, are your h/f and score
factors that affect rate of gain, are your h/f and current number of WK/WW

Davs

Garden Designer
they are maxed at a number based on your current HF.. 1255 could easily have been the max for yours.. and they increase each tick based on your score. (and maybe the number you already have, not 100% on this..)

With that H/F rating he should have a lot more than that :p

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
you sure? Cause my HF rating is around 14k and I have just over 1.5m WKs.. thats over twice his rating.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
and my point was, that that was probably his current max.. :p which would explain why it was stuck! he said the last time it went up was the last time he had gained any honor.. :p

dave

Harvester
ive never really understoon the wk thing.
i understand how the numbers go up dependant on your h/f rating.

i dont understand the calculation between honour and fame scores to get the rating.
it confusing :) but there we go.

btw the problem sorted itself its all cool now.
thanks for the input everyone.