Weelies vs Geo's

damfrankie

Pruner
Ok, i know that Geo's steal way more than weelies, and looking at the manual they have more health than weelies too,........but,........evertime I get (nearly) zero'd i always loose all my Geo's while somehow part of the wheelies survive.

Does this mean wheelies are tougher ?

It might make adding wheelies in a flak attack interesting.

Anyone has any id why wheelies seem to survive better ?

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Because Wheelies get injuries and Geos dont. Same reason you probably have gardeners and harvesters but not tractors or combines (if the zeroing is efficient)

Does that sound right, or are they really surviving through the attack?

Im just gueesing that when you were zeroed you were offline

I was actually annoyed to find that stealth harvesters and combines dont get injuries, so i got zeroed once and had no income till i logged on ;)

harriergirl

Landscape Designer
it seems to me wheelies have slightly more armour than geos ( could be wrong) however I have used 500k wheelies for years to flak my geos, I can't explain it all but having the different types of INN there has made a noticible differnece in my survivability and land grabs.

JJbrosandjl

Harvester
Two explanations:

The first is what timtadams pointed and it is also the most probable. When you got zeroed while you were offline, your wheelies returned from injuries, while geos returned in the form of insurance.

The second case is you were attacking a PoM, and your weak flak + wheelies got distracted, while your tougher geos survived and got killed by the sweeping LETs. This also works if you were attacked by a PoM

Either way.

Silence

Head Gardener
I dont agree with timtadams. Surely if his wheels always survive after being 0ed, shouldnt his harvesters and gardeners *always* survive too?

JJ's explaination seems more plausable. It doesn't seem normal for your wheels to survive and that is it =P

Last edited by a moderator:

timtadams

Landscape Designer
He didnt say that he had no gardeners or harvesters left.

You say yourself it is highly unlikely that only wheelies survive and thats cause its true.

Even JJs explanation would probably have the same results as my explanation. POMs will still distract some of EVERYTHING. So he will still have some gardeners, harvesters and wheelies left as they are all of similar strength and are all INN.

So please read the post properly so you dont make assumptions and call my explanations useless.

Silence

Head Gardener
No I called you useless. Thats a big difference Timtardtams =)

Regardless, the fact being that he didnt say that he had no gardeners or harvesters left, is quite essential, so I propsed an alternative theory that would be more likely if that information had been provided