Waging Alliance Wars

BeakY

Harvester
Buckinghamshire, England, Earth, Milky Way
I'm having some trouble understanding the full context of these so can someone fill in the blanks for me?

the ally you declare war on must be 80% and over of your alliance score to be declared war on, but if they drop below 50% the war ends. how much below 50% does it have to be for the war to be declared won? and is this 50% of your orignal score? or is it worked out on a tick by tick basis after the declaration? and is that before or after injured units are brought back into the equation? (i.e they drop to 40% of ur score but in 18ticks when their injured units return the go back up to say 55%)

next wiki says that once i hit "declare war" it will take just 6ticks for the war to begin, but if the opposition ally wants to make it mutual their declaration will take 4.5hours...?
War mode can only be set against one alliance at a time, and takes 6 ticks to enable
/
However, the members of the target alliance all receive news informing them that their alliance is a war target, and if their own leader makes war mode mutual, then it will only take 4 and a half hours to activate.

So if I declare war on an alliance and they get a better injury rate, if they then retaliate against me does my injury rate stay at the default?

What benefits are there to waging this kind of war? injury only if they declare back on you? land cap is removed i see but what is there anything else???

thanks for any and all help to my big list.