[Recruiting] vigilante Solo Group - Hunting Multis

Jerrysminion

Harvester
Hi yuh all!

It's been nearly a half a decade.. but I'm back !

There seems to be plenty of players with ""MULTIPLE"" accounts. What happened to the moderators and diligent players in this game?? It doesn't take an idiot much time to spy on a couple of accounts to pick up this trend...

So... how about some good old fashioned vigilante mayhem? Alliance members AND solo players are welcome to join. I have already been building a list of IDs with their corresponding multiple accounts.. along with plenty of "evidence" to support each claim.

Let's drain these evil pedophiles dry, cut off all their limbs, and let the crows feast on the remains. The time is now, to cleanse of the evils that have run astray.. to bring the glory back to fields of Bushtarion.

Cheers

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
feel free to shoot the list to me ingame. I am one of the few in my alliance that is probably in range to do something.

tolly12

BANNED
Sounds like fun, count Sith in if u supply me evidence which is more then 2 PNaps attacking same targets or defending each other

tolly12

BANNED
Sounds like fun, count Sith in if u supply me evidence which is more then 2 PNaps attacking same targets or defending each other

Why not you remove your multis first if you haven't yet

Edit: nvm awnndooekdne traveller is still around

That's Ash u noob, he played from a total different area then me, not hard to find out! honestly!! Plus your war is mainly with him, I mean I don't like u but your nothing to me, where as u and Ash are about the same lvl so I would recommend fighting it out in a PW which would be fun

jessicatan

Pruner

That's Ash u noob, he played from a total different area then me, not hard to find out! honestly!! Plus your war is mainly with him, I mean I don't like u but your nothing to me, where as u and Ash are about the same lvl so I would recommend fighting it out in a PW which would be fun

Exactly, that's ash aka you. Nobody wants to play with you so stfu and get banned on sith's12 as well

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer

Sith is going to sort this out guys. Don't need to worry anymore, multis stand no chance.

NightNinja

Harvester
Agreed. I got accused by some guy for being a multi azzen i think was the in game name. Rank 3 in ticks online and ive got time to be a multi somehow. The things you learn about yourself.
All that asides id love to kill some multies my scrap bots are hungry.

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator

Exactly, that's ash aka you. Nobody wants to play with you so stfu and get banned on sith's12 as well

Ash is not Sith, two different people, i have checked myself. Grow up, move on. You're boring. Like a broken record. Seriously.

Ash

Harvester

Ash is not Sith, two different people, i have checked myself. Grow up, move on. You're boring. Like a broken record. Seriously.

Heyy why am i only just seeing this haha Props benneh, Glad you sorted that out pmsl So can we all go back to being friends now? hahaha

Ash

Harvester
On that note very much down for multi hunting ;-)

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer

Heyy why am i only just seeing this haha Props benneh, Glad you sorted that out pmsl So can we all go back to being friends now? hahaha

Do you literally find anything funny?