vamps dont give insuiracne on which units?

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
The unit is now balanced, and has a purpose.

I may be talking nonsense here, but don't vampires suffer from that bribing stuff as well? Because if I remember correctly you don't get bounty when bribing, therefore the "bonus" - your enemies not getting insurance is completely negated by the fact that you also don't get bounty on them, which means.. these two bribing features/bugs balance each other out while leaving what you stated as the unit/route's flaws untouched

you do get bounty using nanobots. ergo id assume the same is true for vamps.

obviouisly what you convert doesnt give bounty. but when it dies it does give insurance. that is how it seemed to work for me when i played nanobots. (but nanos make other nanos vamps make half vamps a slight difference, dont know if halflings get insurance)

so no not getting bounty wouldnt really be a trade off for not giving insurance. (and it seems to give no insurance, where it does gain some bounty)

Zaheen

BANNED
So, in conclusion, azzer can't be arsed to fix a big that is slightly unfair....

And wonders why the player base is dwindling.

Am I being unreasonable to ask him to fix this? I think not.

He says it entails a huge overhaul, do we not spend bush credits every round on atleast a P/Unit? That's alot of money over a round, in effect we pay him to make sure this game is run smoothly.

Rant over, point, probably not made very well.

But I feel better now :p

If this was my game I'd ban you for being unreasonable and gay...nobody forces you to pay. It's like you're trying to setup a bloody strike on the server to pay for their unit just because this one has a minor fault, ***** please...

You must realise that he didn't make it broke on purpose, and that him spending 2 weeks to fix something that isn't major is a waste of his time (right now). I'm sure he'd fix it if 50% of the server played Vampires, but since they don't just suck it up...there are many more stuff in the game that needs work, meanwhile just have fun playing a free game.

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
You're right Zaheen, maybe I was being a little in reasonable...

If I remember rightly, I was quite tipsy when posting that,

That's my excuse and that's what I'm sticking to :p

Last edited: