[Full] =V= (ViruS) recruiting for round 30

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
It has been 13 rounds now since this game last time saw what it means to fight against infection. No more!

ViruS is back and will be stronger than ever!

So in case you want to be part of best community inside bushtarion be part of all times most hated alliance and not because of they being so bad but instead of being too good. Building completely new core now when Bushtarion has turned to alliances seeking members to join months before round start.

We dont and now you have found us! We always have room and you will not ever hear from us that our alliance is full!

We dont care how active you are or how skilled you are. We offer private IRC server, good leadership and lots of action! All we demand from you is the will to use IRC as that is the heart and soul of our alliance!

Got interested?

So how you can reach us?

irc.virushq.dyndns.org #ViruS
Or just open browser and go to www.virushq.dyndns.org
There you can find our web irc client and connect drectly to our server!

Because some people have not understood, small explanation: IRC servers are like web servers anyone can set up their own website as anyone can set up their own IRC network. We have our own IRC server, #virus in netgamers is not our channel! It is our original alliances very very old channel, we are connected to it, but we are using server we have control over, rather than lousy netgamers.

In case nothing else works you can find me from irc.netgamers.com using nick BlackWolf

Audentes Fortuna Iuvat!

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve_God

Official Helper
If you want to join unhonorable alliance that uses spies and then spreads IDs they get with those spies around, join this alliance.

If you are player who wants to be remembered as honourable one. This is not alliance for you.

Copy/Paste is great isn't it BlackWolf? :wink:

Last edited:

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
We do not use spies we think anyone who ever does is very low person. We have always hated all spys and players who have been caught spying some other alliance have no business ever in my member lists.

So sorry, I rather find peoples IDs by real means or not at all.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
I may have my differences with BlackWolf but he is one of the best leaders in the game.

Join him and you'll definately learn something and do really well!!!

x