U21 European champs

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
Yeah and England 5 yellows and 1 red, Finland 1 yellow... ball possession like 75% for Finland... England scored from corner with very very lucky corner kick where ball landed to very small place with very weird angle. Must give credit for that guy who gave it, very nice one.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
So even though England had far less "ball possession" and were a player down... they still won?

Woop! (Not that i care for football...lol)

lavadog

Head Gardener
Not really for anyone outside of Finland :p

Btw, could it just be that the corner wasn't luck, but just very well kicked?

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
It was very well kicked, but its luck to get it to be that precise, as even best of the best corner givers can give such corners 1 of 1000... Yes people scores much more scores from corners due actual receivers skill and jumping powe, but this was corner where that kick flew in just right hight, angle and landed to perfect spot so receiver didnt just do anything but put his head on its way. He barely jumped. He didnt need to do much head movement which usually ends to ball going to weird directions etc, it just landed from very high angle without beening high corner just had nice screw or what ever its called in it so when it dropped it dropped very fast.

It was just as I said perfect... and not even Beckham etc can give such corners with any kind of mentionable percent... if they could we would see so much scores from corners unlike we really soo... like 1 of 5-10 or so scoring.

All my credits for guys who did that it went straight among top 10 of all the time corners I have seen and high there. It was beautiful.