Truce

AnTnEy

Harvester
I guess I will step up and ask all that salt me for a truce.Coon, Leeroy, lukey, tiger and whoever else.how can we go back to getting along and playing the game we love to hate?

Coon1

BANNED
I've sent you a PM. Feel free to respond privately or here i dont mind. Or not at all if you like.

Godsend9701

Harvester
whats this? that doesnt sound like tiger and Co. lol, leave poor AnTnEy alone u meanies :p

AnTnEy

Harvester

I'm not ignoring you guys, just busy at work.Will reply to you all when I get off.unless you guys wanna chat on whatsapp.We could create us a group chat and work on this situation

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Wow. Is this really something that needs to be made public? I mean.. does it affect anyone other that those mentioned? Does it affect even them? I'm astounded

Alex {Cradle}

Weeder
Wow. Is this really something that needs to be made public? I mean.. does it affect anyone other that those mentioned? Does it affect even them? I'm astounded

I can see why, the whole argument has been made public and splashed all over the forums. The make up may aswell be public to, shows there is some hope left for our community to anyone who still visits here

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Sure, but the ones who have been named are pretty much the only people who give a ****. Does anyone else even play the game anymore?