Tiger's and Godsends PW! R44

Sweet its all good if today haha :) i'll just doss and play public world while i wait need to actually concentrate on it haha :D
Cheers for the wicked PW btw :D

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
There needs to be enough warning for everyone and a list of the settings before it can be restarted otherwise it's a tad unfair don't you think

Zaheen

BANNED
Not to mention we had already wiped the floor with his alliance.. :p Got nice and fat off Zaheen and his allymates.
LOL!

I find it quite funny, it's easy to no life and run 24/7 to keep alive - what takes skill is rebuilding from deaths. You however, got the **** kicked out of you then you hit delete.

All I cared about was bounty, and I would have been 1st had it not been for the cheaters.

I didn't care about land, I didn't care about troops, I didn't care about winning and I didn't care about playing after the first night because the rules were stupid and the top bunch weren't doing anything. As soon as I got a scent of secret pacts going on between your alliance and Godsend and whoever else I didn't want to play. But when we kicked the living crap out of you and your so called "SUPER DOGGY" newbie ratios, Garrett was going to completely hammer the alliance mate you left for dead, at which point Godsend jumped on the bandwagon and took most of the bounty.

Anyway, I hope you all had a fun PW - I know I did.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Not to mention we had already wiped the floor with his alliance.. :p Got nice and fat off Zaheen and his allymates.
As opposed to having secret naps and alliances with at least 6 other players?

You got your ass handed to you, and instead of acting like you were offline for a long period of time, the moment you died once you hit delete.

Coward. Even when you spent up to 237M Dogs I didn't recall my attack on you when I know it was suicide, why? Because I didn't really give a crap. The people I spoke to knew I didn't give a crap, and it was clear to everyone that I had no real interest in playing, couldn't care less what route I was, couldn't care less about stealing any land.

All I cared about was bounty, and I would have been 1st had it not been for the cheaters.

I had no naps, just because you lost is no reason to make up excuses. Nice try though.

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/356/9/e/troll_face_by_xxcheshiii_chanxx-d35gxcv.jpg

Zaheen

BANNED
I had no naps, just because you lost is no reason to make up excuses. Nice try though.

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/356/9/e/troll_face_by_xxcheshiii_chanxx-d35gxcv.jpg
Lmao I was fully alive when I hit delete, unlike you.

Your pathetic troll attempts won't work, why? Because I watched you rage-delete and I'm still laughing a week later.

As for getting "land fat" from me and my alliance mates...

I let my land go, I let everyone take my land so I had -1 and -2 rushes on almost all of you noobs.

As for Avash, you took his land after he had hit delete. Sending at somebody half your score with your alliance mate...you're bragging about that? Really?

Nobody touched Veon, only when he sent all his units out - clearly you watching him like a hawk shows how much you cared about that PW - quite sad really.

Maybe you should go back a few pages and take a good look at those images I posted...LOSER.

Last edited:

Zaheen

BANNED
Oh it will help me sleep at night, not that I have trouble sleeping anyway.

We most certainly did, Zaheen didn't "suicide" on us, he fought me, with a whopping 2.5m TD from Chris. Losing a battle unintentionally doesn't make it a suicide.

When Chris and I were both online, we were constantly attacking, just because we didn't attack the other top allies, lose a battle, and then claim "oh, we were just suiciding" doesn't mean we did nothing. When its 2v3v3, you tread lightly.

And thanks for all the land ;) If I had more time to play this weekend, I would have enjoyed a good fight.
So I attack 200M Attack Dogs, 40-50M TL, 10M Terrors...with 30-40M SA with the intention of winning? Really?

I saw you sending out to last tick, and buying up to 237M Dogs 10 seconds before the tick like a rookie, knowing that your Dogs/Terrors would fire before my SA, and mostly all on my SA. I also saw Tyrant defence, yet I still stayed...

I knew you'd end up rage quitting after you got owned. Making up excuses like you were busy having a BBQ isn't really accurate when you had the highest activity.

I could have sat there for 3 days not attacking anybody like you, but being a score queen and a coward isn't my style of play.

Last edited:

Godsend9701

Harvester
LOL!

I find it quite funny, it's easy to no life and run 24/7 to keep alive - what takes skill is rebuilding from deaths. You however, got the **** kicked out of you then you hit delete.

I didn't care about land, I didn't care about troops, I didn't care about winning and I didn't care about playing after the first night because the rules were stupid and the top bunch weren't doing anything. As soon as I got a scent of secret pacts going on between your alliance and Godsend and whoever else I didn't want to play. But when we kicked the living crap out of you and your so called "SUPER DOGGY" newbie ratios, Garrett was going to completely hammer the alliance mate you left for dead, at which point Godsend jumped on the bandwagon and took most of the bounty.

Anyway, I hope you all had a fun PW - I know I did.

i really dont know where u get the idea there was a "secret pact" with myself and lucky but there wasnt any such thing, now get that out of ur head.

also the PW was going for 2 weeks why does everything had to happen within the 1st 3 days? i had a plan to take out who i needed too just didnt work out.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Godsend, he's just sore that he got smashed. Let him be, he'll rage for a few days likely. He'll continue to make up whatever he can to make himself feel better.. I'd almost feel sorry for him.. If he were still a child.

Here's a few numbers for ye though. 40% bounty, 40% insurance, SA get 1:1 on TL, TL are lucky to get 3:1 on SA. You would have won the battle in range and middle.

Zaheen

BANNED
Godsend, he's just sore that he got smashed. Let him be, he'll rage for a few days likely. He'll continue to make up whatever he can to make himself feel better.. I'd almost feel sorry for him.. If he were still a child.
Smashed?

Says the noob who rage deleted. :rofl:

Some things around here will never change, I knew I would return to find your usual crap scattered all over the forums.

Here's a few numbers for ye though. 40% bounty, 40% insurance, SA get 1:1 on TL, TL are lucky to get 3:1 on SA. You would have won the battle in range and middle.
You had 200M Dogs flaking the TL.

Face it, you just sat there like a score queen until you died, then you deleted...useless.

Last edited:

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
Good luck, he has his girlfriend over and I'm sure he'll want to pay close attention to his world...I told him to do it yesterday morning but failed. It will happen tomorrow if not Sunday I believe!

avash

Harvester

Everything zah said was factual. You didn't own anyone. Just no one decided to hit you because you werent a threat. Just both sitting there doing nothing, attacking no one for kills. Also you are the one with the history of bull ********. Like when you lied about leeroy not coming back and the reason for him being kicked and something else which i can't remember.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer

Everything zah said was factual. You didn't own anyone. Just no one decided to hit you because you werent a threat. Just both sitting there doing nothing, attacking no one for kills. Also you are the one with the history of bull ********. Like when you lied about leeroy not coming back and the reason for him being kicked and something else which i can't remember.

Yea, coming from you, it's not really adding anything to his story.