• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

This

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
Unread Today, 12:52 AM
Remove user from ignore list
Zaheen
This message is hidden because Zaheen is on your ignore list.

I dont want to see this, he has been on ignore list for a long while, since his last tirade. I put him on ignore list so i dont have to actively ignore him. this requires active ignoring, and then curiosty. cant the ppl on ignore just be thrown into a dark closet in the basement, so i can ignore and forget their existence? I dont want the "message" hidden, i want him hidden and lost in some hard to get to un-ignore button so i can forget his existence entirely.

Is that too much to ask for?

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I'm not sure that vBulletin allows for such a thing. If it did, however, I suspect it would have to be implemented by the Admin.

I agree though, it's annoying to have the message still there. Although if it were to vanish into a black hole, it would have potential to be very confusing; however a subtle notification that a specific message/user had been ignored would be best.

Elevnos

BANNED
Thing is, it's really easy on an iPod or something, to press the ignore button by accident and not realise you did it... And then you may wonder why they're not sending you messages xD

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Thing is, it's really easy on an iPod or something, to press the ignore button by accident and not realise you did it... And then you may wonder why they're not sending you messages xD

Last round I accidentally put my PNAP on ignore and he thought I was being a dick and joined an alliance without telling me. Took me 3 days before I found out :p

Seriously, there has to be some kind of confirm button for ignores.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I'm fairly sure this is about the ignore function on forums (which I didn't know existed), not the one in-game

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
it is about the forum ignore. and spartacus was not spartan, nor was sparta a powerhouse when spartacus lived. you are making trans-era statements, way off the mark. and also ignore in gam is annoying, but i'll usually see my mistake becasue it takes you to the ignore list doesnt it? or was that when i accidentally press "add note"

timtadams

Landscape Designer
it is about the forum ignore. and spartacus was not spartan, nor was sparta a powerhouse when spartacus lived. you are making trans-era statements, way off the mark. and also ignore in gam is annoying, but i'll usually see my mistake becasue it takes you to the ignore list doesnt it? or was that when i accidentally press "add note"

Yes, it takes you to ignore list im pretty sure.

The problem is, you can easily delete the ignore, BUT then, because you originally wanted to spy, you click back to get to ID page so you can click spy, without having to find ID again.
But, the add ignore function is url based, so when you click back to get to ID page you re-add the ignore.

(well thats what sometimes happens to me, but i dont think i even had this problem all last round)

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
ignore ingame was discussed before if you click ignore by accident then click spy/hack before page loads you still put the person on ignore. and if you know you missclicked but dont pay attention it is quite easy to do.