The Moment When....

flameharvester

Head Gardener
Everyone has those moments when a major realization strikes them. I want to hear everyone's bush moments.

The Moment When I realized I was addicted.....
Telling my girlfriend I had to work late, so I could sit on the computer at work till 11pm when My dev finished so I could start CW's.

The Moment When I realized I get worse at this game the longer I play....
Pondering what troops are needed for defence so I pull out the old Route Versus Info.txt from my external that I made at the start of this age, when I knew what I was doing :(.

Chris_

Head Gardener
Telling my girlfriend I had to work late, so I could sit on the computer at work till 11pm when My dev finished so I could start CW's.

wow

More like WHAT THE ****
As good as Phoenix stopping in the middle of intercourse to send defence in Round 42!

That was pretty funny. I still can't imagine how his wife must have felt when in the middle of sex he just gets up and says "****, one minute just gotta go play on the computer, wait here!"

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Well, she knows about the game, so it's not like she didn't know what he was doing.. :p

it should bloody be the other way around.... that phoenix understands it's a game. coitus interruptus is only acceptable for a certain set of circumstances. any partner should rightfully get upset for interruptus during a GAME

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
Funny the fact we didn't NEED his defence, he was just pranked and he ACTUALLY came on. I mean if he had said "sorry I was in the middle of sex" we would have accepted that as a viable excuse...

I'm sure most if not all would not reject sex for Bushtarion :)

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
No, she did not leave him.. (They are married..)

Garrett - That depends, she's played the game before aswell, and we were in an alliance trying to win at the time. Winning takes sacrafice, even if its 5 minutes away from sex.

I've been contacted during sex before too.. :p It happens when your in an competitive alliance and you get it at a semi-consistent rate.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer

Garrett - That depends, she's played the game before aswell, and we were in an alliance trying to win at the time. Winning takes sacrafice, even if its 5 minutes away from sex.

I've been contacted during sex before too.. :p It happens when your in an competitive alliance and you get it at a semi-consistent rate.

oh i've never ever been in a competitive alliance before. :roll:

http://www.bushtarion.com/portal/portal_profile_view.php?Nick=Garrett

No-Dachi

Official Helper
I guess his wife isn't too good, then. If he not only considered leaving, or considered hurrying up to finish it, but actually left her lying there. I'm just amazed.

On topic: when I was 17, I once talked to DaRKGoD during class, and referred to time as ticks instead of minutes. That, and the countless times I skipped out of class for a few minutes to log in on the school library told me I was pretty hooked.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

oh i've never ever been in a competitive alliance before. :roll:

http://www.bushtarion.com/portal/portal_profile_view.php?Nick=Garrett

Looks like most of your past id's finished on 5 acres, Newbie McNoobkins!

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
most of those id's were the hell round all in 1 round. the restarts were so i could get a specific id range so it would help tell a story.

i appreciate the troll but it's pretty obvious that's all one round.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
most of those id's were the hell round all in 1 round. the restarts were so i could get a specific id range so it would help tell a story.

i appreciate the troll but it's pretty obvious that's all one round.

Hey Captain Obvious, please lighten up! :(
lighten-up-friday.jpg

Or sunday. Whatever :(

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
what about my post was super serial? i said i appreciated the troll even :/

avash

Harvester
The moment when you realise you can save searches (not sure how long this feature has been in but i only realised it 2 days ago), after playing multiple rounds of starting a new search only to realise I need the old search again and have to spent 5-10 minutes setting it up again.

The moment when you realise there is an achievement progress part of the account portal...how long has that been there

edd

Tree Surgeon
I can't look at the moon anymore without thinking of the night time clear skies weather icon (in it's various moon shapes depending on if the moon is crescent or full). This is not a joke btw, i texted chris about it a while back :/