The Bobwo V2.0

Bobbin

Head Gardener
Features online: Harvester Calc, Fund Predictor, Seed/Plant Worth Calc.

Yes that's right! The Bobwo is back, it's new, improved and totally not completed yet.

However, I thought I would give a sneak peek to you all of the Harvester Calc, Which apart from prettiness is finished.

Using the calc is simple, it involves no installation of anything, You don't need anything on your computer apart from the browser you already use to play Bushtarion. And best of all it's totally free, and will remain free forever.

So head on over to: http://www.bobbino.com/bobwo and give it a go.

If you have comments, Suggestions, Features you want to see, Post here or send me a PM on the forums/Ingame/IRC.

Oh, and if you manage to break it... please please please tell me how you broke it, and what you were doing when you broke it... And I will fix it.

Much love,

Bobbin

Lupus

Head Gardener
Re: The Bobwo V2.0

huzzah much love for the one and only bobbin <3

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

one problem, yeah ive got OCD with **** like this but here we go, when you hover a link the underline goes under the link about the one your hovering..
wether its suppose to be like that or what. i dno.
im being picky

good effort though / me likes free things

Bobbin

Head Gardener

Cyrus said:
one problem, yeah ive got OCD with **** like this but here we go, when you hover a link the underline goes under the link about the one your hovering..
wether its suppose to be like that or what. i dno.
im being picky

good effort though / me likes free things

Erm... No, the line goes over the link...

It's called an overline :p

Supposed to do that.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

i think you should change if to underline, no-one overlines links. cmon bobbin. :p

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Rofl, I just noticed that :p

How about make it change colors? Like it is most sites? I mean, overline? Come on, that's just... :p

Bobbin

Head Gardener

TheNamelessWonder said:
I suggest you put some Google ads on the page, make yourself a buck or two to pay for keeping the site up. Won't hurt anything, even if people ignore them entirely. Doing it on a cost-per-impression basis might add up to something over time.

https://www.google.com/adsense/login/en_GB/?hl=en_GB

Yeah someone else suggested this too me...
I have a real strong dislike for ads though, and tbh.. Not all that interested in actually making money off the Bobwo. I code it as hobby and to keep my coding brain active and working. Donations of course are always welcome, but beyond that, money isn't a thing thing that I care too much about.

Bobbin

Head Gardener

There was a bug in the Fund Predictor (Called Bobbin likes to spell variable names wrong), that was making it underpredict by about 200%. This has now been fixed and it is predicting within 1-3% or so.

The Seed-> Plant calc is over predicting by a fair amount.. and I have no idea why... Working on it though.

Loz

Harvester

just want to say DangerDan's sig is AWESOME!!!!

:respekt:

thanks bobbin, bobwo is great as allways!

Davis

Tree Surgeon

get that spy parser working :D yay

and thanks again i've been using some really old downloaded "bobwo" prolly really out of date but w/e

Bobbin

Head Gardener

sadly until I get a new computer development on the Bobwo has come to a screeching halt... Soon as I have a computer again, I'll be getting back to work on it...

Hewo

Planter
bobbin nice work m8 though i think its about time to drop the "wo" im no longer helping you with any of your new projects and there all excellent btw im also glad to hear your keeping it 100% free just as we always kept all our tools 100% free next mounth i plan on doing a small donation to keep the products rolling i suggest others do to if you use the tool more then 1-2 times a week dont ya think its worth throwing 10-20 dollars towards bobbin he made this totaly free/adfree program that helps you in a game you play for next to nothing 20$ wont kill you and its huge for him(the more we donate the more he works on/makes new tools)