The Best Ratios

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
[range] 74,833,994,062 allied Siren sang out, freezing in place 32,981,526,273 hostile staff.

Sirens screw up things.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
sorry those that posted a new ratio in the old server i think there were a few, i know there was some riddiculous pom ratio macmikey didnt believe. but iirc i hold the old ratio now. So win win for me :p im not going to guess them but if you have them for some reason saved on desktop then let us know.

i lost all my nano bot survival ratios, wounding :( but i vaguely emember them! yay. they were on my account mail oo i thought buti guess that was lost as well. i thought id fooled the system lol. how wrong i was

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
[close] 168 allied White Knight attacked, slaying 2,284 hostile staff.

rainbowape

Weeder
[close] 90 allied White Knight attacked, slaying 1,254 hostile staff.

i believe that is 1:13.9

unbelievable, pity i didnt have more of em may have saved me 180 posistions on the rankings. i posted the full br in the "cool brs of the pw" (or whatever its called) thread

Elevnos

BANNED
World one white knights:

[middle] 145 allied White Knight attacked, slaying 2,519 hostile staff.

1:17.37

Turnip2k

Harvester
[middle] 1,000,000 allied Werewolf attacked, killing 7,348,882 hostile staff.
[raised] 30,323 victims were infected, howling, as they became werewolves.

WW at night - 1:7.348882

Note at the difference at day -

[range] 1,000,000 allied Werewolf attacked, killing 2,567,955 hostile staff.
[raised] 19,067 victims were infected, howling, as they became werewolves.

Shooting at the same stuff...

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
They don't count, they are PW ratios...

What the hell? That makes absolutely no difference...

MattM come on man we all know ratios are completely different in PW than they are in W1... [/sarcasm]

----------------------

Elevnos:
dumbass_award.jpg

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
im afraid...I'm the one updating the post, and i myself am lazy ....ergo i cba to count private world for similar reasons to that of havoc. you could have any mods etc enabled to allow multi routes etc etc. so it could be a simple case of mass siren helping.

on the other hand.... if im not told its from a private world i wont know its from a private world. so do as you please guys. just be a little subtle about it ;)

ps thats some NICE Werewolf action.for personal interest did you have any mummies? for sweeping. (it still sounds strange why does azzer change a units name instead of making it obv which core feature of that unit has changed, he loves the hiddden stuff)