Souls Appreciation Day

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Death of Souls' by Guillotine. Noon. Bastille, Paris. Bring rotten vegetables.: 27-05-2009

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator
I don't know what this is about, but I like it!

*starts reading from the Gospel according to Souls*

Souls

Official Helper
Tana is the only one being faithful!

The rest of you better get your act together, or I'll start smiting :evil:

TehPantz

Head Gardener
Tehpantz bows in homage. have mercy great one.

/sacrifices a goat for the almighty Souls

lavadog

Head Gardener
^lol, why so serious in a jokes thread?

btw I missed soul's appreciation day, I was asleep.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
i *appreciate* souls every day. In his honour i balefired a number of people, and removed them from ever having existed. He enjoyed it. Less souls for him to compete with.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

I don't think sacrificing Crumpet will make Souls forget about your sins.

wow, how do you fail making an insult?

and generally in religion, you sacrifice for forgiveness, not forgetfulness

w...t...f...
Seriously man, you are dismissed. Why, you may ask. The answer is simple:

Because TimTAdams, far from being a fit consort for a prince of the realm, you would bore the leggings off a village idiot. You ride a horse rather less well than another horse would. Your brain would make a grain of sand look large and ungainly. And the part of you that can't be mentioned, I am reliably informed by women around the court, wouldn't be worth mentioning even if it could be. If you put on a floppy hat and a furry cod-piece, you might just get by as a fool, but since you wouldn't know a joke if it got up and gave you a haircut, I doubt it. THAT is why you are dismissed.

Have a nice day.

(PS: Copyright by Blackadder)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

w...t...f...

Because TimTAdams, far from being a fit consort for a prince of the realm, you would bore the leggings off a village idiot. You ride a horse rather less well than another horse would. Your brain would make a grain of sand look large and ungainly. And the part of you that can't be mentioned, I am reliably informed by women around the court, wouldn't be worth mentioning even if it could be. If you put on a floppy hat and a furry cod-piece, you might just get by as a fool, but since you wouldn't know a joke if it got up and gave you a haircut, I doubt it. THAT is why you are dismissed.

Have a nice day.

Quoted for a variety of reasons: truth, awesomeness, hilarity, mockery, brilliance, genius, relevance and probably some other words i've forgotten. Kudos to you Hobbezak, may thy reputation shine a little brighter after this post :)

timtadams

Landscape Designer

w...t...f...

Have a nice day.

If it was a joke it would be funny, but whatever. You just tried too hard. Or not hard enough? I dont know, but the lack of creativity is overwhelmingly evident in the fact that you would need to quote someone else to try to insult me.

But why? Is it because i insulted you? Did you get upset?

Maybe you amuse others, and fair enough, but you will need to do much better, starting with generating your own material, to even begin to try and insult me

btw, of course i dont know how to ride a horse. But why would i rebut every single one of your points. I have better things to do, rather than argue with a pansy. (ouch) *awaits modding...

lol @ U

See, i can be insulting without resorting to using someone elses material. Or can I? Maybe i didnt insult you....
Maybe you are going to reply telling me I fail... that would be ingenious! Or maybe reply with someone elses material!

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

w...t...f...

Have a nice day.

If it was a joke it would be funny, but whatever. You just tried too hard. Or not hard enough? I dont know, but the lack of creativity is overwhelmingly evident in the fact that you would need to quote someone else to try to insult me.

But why? Is it because i insulted you? Did you get upset?

Maybe you amuse others, and fair enough, but you will need to do much better, starting with generating your own material, to even begin to try and insult me

btw, of course i dont know how to ride a horse. But why would i rebut every single one of your points. I have better things to do, rather than argue with a pansy. (ouch) *awaits modding...

lol @ U

joker.jpg

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Alci, hardly serious :p

Toby, i might have agreed with that, had he come up with it himself

nn :)