Some online Risk anybody?

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
http://www.conquerclub.com/index.php

So yeah, this is basically Risk, except they can't call it that. Games generally last a few days, since they aren't live, but instead it waits for everyone to take their turns. Bunch of different maps and stuff, more than you get with the board game.

Anyone fancy a game? I'd be happy to host. Can't make a private or password-protected game without a premium account, but we shouldn't have much trouble getting a game together.

Edit: I'm mikeb32123 on there.

Edit^2: I've started up a game, number 4931280. All are welcome to join, hurry before it fills with random people I don't know!

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
Thumping game we had, me, Bobbin, JJ, and jeff54321. I was winning at first, had taken all of the Americas, and was steamrolling into (JJ's) Europe. And then...well, it turns out I hadn't realized that Mexico could be attacked from Hawaii. And jeff54321 comes plowing into the Americas and owns me pretty good. So naturally, Bobbin goes down into Asia and Oceania where jeff54321 was based. Large amounts of chaos later, jeff and JJ are eventually killed off, and I'm just prolonging the inevitable. Whenever Bobbin makes his next move he'll win, assuming he doesn't accidentally put half his troops in Japan or something.

GG :)