Solo players (not bunker route)

Status
Not open for further replies.

william86x

Pruner
Re: Solo players (not bunker route)

lol jorizz stop laming in my posts if u just gonna lame like that.

And whats up foxx, you think it takes tremendous of skill to get into top 100 ?

Even I have been there, the super noob with no skill, i dont know nothing, I have no clue about anything I have said,right ? Well I have spend around 10hours a day playing this game (lol) thats why Im in the top. And I dont play bunker route+im getting farmed and still I can compete with the top somehow, hmm strange...

Garrett

Landscape Designer

william86x said:
lol jorizz stop laming in my posts if u just gonna lame like that.

And whats up foxx, you think it takes tremendous of skill to get into top 100 ?

Even I have been there, the super noob with no skill, i dont know nothing, I have no clue about anything I have said,right ? Well I have spend around 10hours a day playing this game (lol) thats why Im in the top. And I dont play bunker route+im getting farmed and still I can compete with the top somehow, hmm strange...

you make me laugh. rpgs and strikers take out the bunker/sentry... when I was a rpg player about 3 rounds ago maybe 4 now... (whichever SOTB/Renassaince round) I almost exclusively attacked bunker/sentry people. I had such fun doing it.

Especially with Recruitment officers.... ever go up against a rpg player with millions of bunkers/sentries? oh good times my friend good times.

now lighten up, superior noob. you have this air of superiority while admitting you know jack all about the game. simultaneously you are whipping the people into a frenzy worse than sordes,zhouj and zaheen all at the same time. in my day we simply called you a 'tool' and were done with you.

hopefully the others will stop responding to you so you can go back to lurking more.

william86x

Pruner

Ok, Im not livining in the past, my dear. Im not intrested in to know how the rounds ended 1.5years ago.

Correct me if Im wrong but the last round the highest ranked solo player played SO bunker route. And he lived quite healthy up there in the top from what I know. Dont think he lost land once during the 2 last weeeks of the round or even got attacked. My spies told me this.

Garrett, let me guess, you also play bunker route ? :) (ok dont answer that question, I already know the answer)

If you cant handle what I think about all the bunkerplayers then simply dont bother with me. I dont think it matters for you or your bunker friends what I think anways. And it shouldnt matter what I think anyways. Enjoy the game instead of wasting my and your time. If you think that what you said about me in your post, FINE, dosnt bother me at all. You can say and think what you want of me and I dont care. What a random pink interweb monZzZter say dont affect me in anyway. Seems to me, that you take things way to seriously on the internet. I learned long time ago its better to just let some ppl be. Maybe you should talk to Dr.Phil.(ok, sry for that lame comment).

Axis

Planter

william86x said:
Seems to me, that you take things way to seriously on the internet.

Mate, you've just been screaming your head off in gripes and insulting a lot of the bush community over an online game xD

william86x

Pruner

Insulting or not. Im not the one bringing it down to sandbox lvl, and the fact that most of you guys havent read all my posts. Dosnt really help either.

I think I said it on page 2 or 3 in my gripe post. That I already had gotten the help I needed and that I was greatful for it. And that I didnt wanna bother every single person with my problems. And I havent discussed everything here on the public.

But there is always small gnomes with pink hair playing in the sandbox! :lol:

Garrett

Landscape Designer

william86x said:
Ok, Im not livining in the past, my dear. Im not intrested in to know how the rounds ended 1.5years ago.

Correct me if Im wrong but the last round the highest ranked solo player played SO bunker route. And he lived quite healthy up there in the top from what I know. Dont think he lost land once during the 2 last weeeks of the round or even got attacked. My spies told me this.

Garrett, let me guess, you also play bunker route ? :) (ok dont answer that question, I already know the answer)

If you cant handle what I think about all the bunkerplayers then simply dont bother with me. I dont think it matters for you or your bunker friends what I think anways. And it shouldnt matter what I think anyways. Enjoy the game instead of wasting my and your time. If you think that what you said about me in your post, FINE, dosnt bother me at all. You can say and think what you want of me and I dont care. What a random pink interweb monZzZter say dont affect me in anyway. Seems to me, that you take things way to seriously on the internet. I learned long time ago its better to just let some ppl be. Maybe you should talk to Dr.Phil.(ok, sry for that lame comment).

you act as if there is some sort of conspiracy. i don't care what you think about bunker players. what i'm saying is that you don't seem to THINK about ANYTHING.

you currently just spout the random crap. that's all. asking if i play bunkers has nothing to do with anything. you basically glossed over my post. bunkers are the same this round as when i was killing them as a rpgs. you sir just are stirring crap to look tough and you just look like an utter retard.

william86x

Pruner

yes everything is about me now, Not about you and how you pwnd those imba bunker players back then. And now you dare to play bunker when almost none plays rpg/striker. Thats maybe not true but hope you can see the point. You play what gives most advantages over others. You take the easiest way to the top.

And yes you are smart going with the flow (and everyone else doing so) and im dumb not doing so. Im gonna get so badly pwnd cuz I didnt pick SO bunker route and you can laugh at me for that, are you happy now ?

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer

william86x said:
finally you admitted that bunker route is the most imba ezzmode route for solo and that it takes much less TIME to get into top 100. I even dare to say puppetmaster is just as easy, atleast till bunker players get sentries. With sentries is almost impossible for a player to kill you or take land.

you claim these routes are easy. (and true bunkers if you know what your doing is a piece of piss) but you havent played with them? as this is your first round? and your complaining that there is so much bashing and land grabbing from you?

yet you have an ar of 85%

im just guessing here but i dont think your doing as well as you think you are?

1 question every player of the bunkers will be able to answer im going to ask you its so so so easy
and if you can answer it then i wont ever mention this again

but if i had

2million bunkers and 2 million sentriey turrets, how many sleeping gas traps, spike traps and ninjas should i have respectively. rough ball park figures will do...and how many yobs and hippies should i have

and then WHY? did you pick those ratios

if you answer this with a reasonable answer ill never care about you saying the route is "eezzz" or what ever the 1337 speak you whiper snappers use now adays.

but i think you will struggle because its something you learn from experience with a route. and you say you've only played 1 round?

my point? - you gripe about certain things, you ask about others, people get frustrated by you not telling them your route is so they can see just how good your man ratios are and look for obvious mistakes. and you claim to have a certain ranking so are obviously able to grasp probably 99% of the basic concepts and a few harder ones about the game (told you bushtarion was newbie friendly)

but with 85% ar you cant hold your land?? not many truely experienced players have that problem.

no disrespect or dis-curtosey to you. i think your brilliant. :D
just want to see if you can cut the mustard

EDIT:
and if you cant answer this which is easy due to the simple nature of the bunker route, i will also question your man ratios you are using currently, as its harder to balance the other routes. you cant balance the other routes to be good against every other type of enemy as easily. so if they are indeed as easy as you say, then go ahead and answer the question

Garrett

Landscape Designer

william86x said:
yes everything is about me now, Not about you and how you pwnd those imba bunker players back then. And now you dare to play bunker when almost none plays rpg/striker. Thats maybe not true but hope you can see the point. You play what gives most advantages over others. You take the easiest way to the top.

And yes you are smart going with the flow (and everyone else doing so) and im dumb not doing so. Im gonna get so badly pwnd cuz I didnt pick SO bunker route and you can laugh at me for that, are you happy now ?

since your ramblings are barely coherent and you are just lashing out for attention, I will do this for you...

I will talk to your parents and see if they can hug you more.

:symp1: :hug: :symp2:

I figure if I can get you more attention at home, you won't be _screaming_ for it here

william86x

Pruner

lol, you come up with diffrent stories all the time, your kinda funny guy mr garrett. Wonder whats your next comment will be ?
my parents dropped me on the floor when I was a baby ? :lol:

Garrett

Landscape Designer

william86x said:
my parents dropped me on the floor when I was a baby

I'm sorry to hear about your recent therapy breakthrough. Please pick up your prescription at the door. Please do your therapy on your own time instead of bringing it here.

We thank you for shopping at Wal-tarion, Please drive thru...

william86x

Pruner

Yep, you know everything about me 8) thx for helping me with my theraphy Mr. Garrett.

Silence

Head Gardener

We Arz teh cheatz Bunker iz Imba Ezzmode

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer

another thread gone to waste. *waits for the mods to swoop in*

Silence

Head Gardener

willymchilybily said:
another thread gone to waste. *waits for the mods to swoop in*

Pffffft you suck at this game. YOU ARE CHEATZ!!! IMBA EZZMODE

Jorizz

Pruner

why iz u whinin bout thiz shitz willY? iz you bein imba ezzmod an all dat? just restecpa mate or you iz gettin' no luvin.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

william86x said:
And the round before that the highest ranked solo was SOSA. Does that mean that route is overpowered? Of course not... The top solo last round was one of the most skilled players ever to play this game. That's why he finished so high, not because Bunkers are "imba".

Status
Not open for further replies.