So long and thanks for all the fish!

n0c0ntr0l

Harvester
So I'm out.

For real. For good.

It's been fun and I have many fond memories of playing this game. It's been a constant source of enjoyment, laughter, lack of sleep and time wasting. I'll miss the good ole days for sure but lets face it. Game is pretty dead and I now have other things that are taking priority of my life.

In no particular order a special thanks to those who have made my time super enjoyable:

Martin, DaX, Polo, Twigley, Amanala, Nitrous, Garrett, Tana, Zhouj, Dachi, Godsend, Leeroy, Toast/Distant, Quitus, lilow, guff, maradona, fer, beasteh, TRJ, oggie, Elle.

EDIT: I forgot some people (e.g. avash and dimitard and I'm sure many others but in any case keep well guys!)

Take care of yourselves guys and have a nice life!

Last edited:

Nitrous

Head Gardener
Good luck, Avash told me you got a job in Spain or something. So hope that all works out for you.

Max

Garden Designer
Let us know when you've finished coding a new game so we can all jump off before we go down with the ship!

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Dont think I ever played alongside you n0c0..but still, good luck :)

No-Dachi

Official Helper
I've said my goodbyes to you in IRC, but I guess I can chip in here as well. I've enjoyed playing against you and with you, and our lengthy conversations regarding training. I hope the path ahead brings you joy and happiness. :)

avash

Harvester
keep practicing Mystery method and when you get to the states, we will sarge together

WTF.......you know about this? and so does n0c0??

I thought no one else knew about this. Mystery method is so outdated but i love mystery. Its all about juggler.

And thanks for the special mention n0c0 =). Our chats were fun, especially when you were on MD. Woulda spoke to you this round but didn't know you were playing! Messaged you ingame too.

Godsend9701

Harvester
GL with everything mate, hope it all works out for u, bushy wouldnt be the same without u, but we will get over it lol :p