Sneaky Cheaters

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
What has really annoyed me while Sir Azzer has been away, are these cheating scum who think "Azzer is away, im gonna land farm/troop farm".

I really hope Azzer comes home from his lovely holiday and PWNs your arses. You all deserve it...What do you get out of cheating, except being hated retards, tainting your bush reputation.

Meh, vent over :D

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Re: Sneaky Cheaters

Sir Azzer lol....

I prefer to call him "the smelly guy who stole my life..."

Garrett

Landscape Designer

how about Sir Life-Stealing Smelly Guy also known as Azzer? do we have a limit on name lengths in this world?

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

There's been nothing done about various land farmers, troop farmers...

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Cheese said:
There's been nothing done about various land farmers, troop farmers...

I'm surprised you're still expecting anything. I've had my views/faith in Azzer shaken rather badly this round and the changes preceding it. I'm sorry to say that but it's true.

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon

I lost my faith that "justice will be served" a long time ago :)
I made a suggestion to give helpers more power and allow them to vote after getting reports of cheating and mark players as possible cheaters. Seriously there are several players that don't even bother to hide the troop/land farming , giving easy bounty in return of free grabs on same guy .. it's getting highly irritating to see the mesures against cheating are so few (if any) that you'd think cheating is getting more and more suport instead beeing shot down.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

agreed! Everyone go and spy ID REMOVED if you want proof.

Why are we protecting these blatant rule breakers by editing out IDs...(unless im going crazy Cheese's post was just deleted)

We should be naming and shaming these cheaters! If Azzer isnt going to do anything about it at least let us ask for help from the players to take them out!

Darryl

Head Gardener

Anymore IDs or requests for IDs and the post will be locked immediately. There will be no leniency with this issue.

Garrett

Landscape Designer

Cyrus said:
<Oops, I missed that post>

yeah i've postd and reporting about him before, prob like a month or more ago. i've also 0'd him when he's been in range.

fun times