Smack Talk Round 54 Take 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I'm guessing Azzer just can't be bothered to fix it. Just like how I couldn't be bothered to vote for his shitty game in the last 5 rounds

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
Implying MM are even a tiny blip on anyone's radar.

Kingdroid I don't know if anyone has let you in on the secret inner workings of Bushtarion, but it's actually a game. So hows about you stop treating it like it's your actual life and grow a sense of humor, aye?

Besides, it's not like you're anything in the game anyway. The true no lifers that were worthy of admiration have retired to casual or left completely. People need to just chill and enjoy what is left before it is gone for good.

Or you know.. Just continue to be an ass hat. Your choice.

rooney

Head Gardener
Is it me or has Oonies and AP teamed up to take out MM?

Love it. Nothing like a bit of 40 on 13 to keep it fair. Oh well, keep it up boys, high 5's all around. The irony is amusing :)

Have to be sure not to upset the status quo next time.

For the record, No...

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
Id just like to point out going green are pathetic,accepting and kicking players instantly and attacking them in this day and age of bush is the biggest lol ive had in a while

GOODBYE AGAIN!

Yochoko

Head Gardener
Id just like to point out going green are pathetic,accepting and kicking players instantly and attacking them in this day and age of bush is the biggest lol ive had in a while

GOODBYE AGAIN!

lol. we are a public ally. how could you make a mistake on your attacker(s)? someone else from your another ex-ally probably attacked you and killed you, or an ex-pnap? who knows. we weren't even bothered. don't add some extra colours to the fact, please!

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
Implying MM are even a tiny blip on anyone's radar.

Kingdroid I don't know if anyone has let you in on the secret inner workings of Bushtarion, but it's actually a game. So hows about you stop treating it like it's your actual life and grow a sense of humor, aye?

Besides, it's not like you're anything in the game anyway. The true no lifers that were worthy of admiration have retired to casual or left completely. People need to just chill and enjoy what is left before it is gone for good.

Or you know.. Just continue to be an ass hat. Your choice.

I'm having quite a bit of fun being much better than you, tbh. If you're not having fun, then stop talking **** while being bad, and embrace your terribleness.

Trickster

BANNED
Considering half my alliance are still banned due to talking smack in a smack thread, I thought I'd create an account and see if I can follow suit.

I'm having quite a bit of fun being much better than you, tbh. If you're not having fun, then stop talking **** while being bad, and embrace your terribleness.

You must be awesome, considering none of us even know nor care who you are. You can play an online game better than a bunch of old players returning to the game after years of being absent, such an accomplishment, someone should definitely give you a medal.

You say MM aren't even a blip on anyone's radar yet last night we had joint incomings from 3 separate alliances as well as a high ranking pure solo? Obviously the 13 of us are **** players who aren't worth worrying about.

It's quite sad to see how pathetic bushtarions community and current player base has gotten, no wonder Azzer quit. With him gone bush won't be around for long and honestly all you're really doing is speeding up the process. Good job.

antisback

Head Gardener
If AP has been teaming up with going green and and oonies army does that make them all my peons aswell?

Finally some recognition.

Status
Not open for further replies.