• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Slight Change to the Search Page?

Silence

Head Gardener
Recently, as there is an incentive to become a public alliance more are doing so. So my suggestion is simple.

There are currently tick boxes for things such as "No sleep" so you cant see anyone in sleepmode etc etc. What I would like to see is "only public alliance" and "no public alliance" so you can view all public allies or not show any of them

Why do I want this put into the search page? When I search for a target I may wish to exclude alliances and it is no advantage to exclude the public alliances, I will just be able to see more non-public alliance targets per page.

Constructive critism please! :D

dafe

Harvester
Re: Slight Change to the Search Page?

actually believe this used to be on the searchpage allready, no idea why it got removed ages ago tho...was allways nice to pick on thos around 3 ppl public allies at round starts and such ;)

tomtree

Head Gardener

dafe said:
actually believe this used to be on the searchpage allready, no idea why it got removed ages ago tho...was allways nice to pick on thos around 3 ppl public allies at round starts and such ;)

im not sure, but i believe it got removed for exactly that reason.

but i dont personally see anything wrong with re-introducing it.

Fortune

Harvester

yes this was on many rounds ago....why not now?