[Recruiting] Silence leading next round. Zomg quit fail

Silence

Head Gardener
Im doing a themed alliance next round. I don't wish to say what just yet but im looking for a few players who wish to mess around.

It will be a very offensive alliance. So please I require you to be interested in doing lots of organised attacks. Lots and lots.

This is NOT an alliance which will in any way contend for a win. You don't have to be contactable or particually active (granted that a certain degree of interest is required because how else can we war and have fun?)

Requirements are that firstly as I mentioned above a reasonable amount of activity. Secondly the willingness to participate in alliance attacks a lot. Thirdly the ability to resist the temptation to acre whore. I dont want to compete for the top rank. And finally IRC is a MUST. If you are online you are to be on IRC - otherwise I dont want you. Oh, and most importantly you must have the ability to follow my decisions :D

Pm me on my account mail which is 'Silence' and ill consider all serious applicants (even the names which are unfamiliar to me and wish to prove themselves) and will be in touch as soon as possible!

Godsend9701

Harvester
silence is one of the greatest organisers to play this game, im sure anyone will have alot of fun with him as leader

Silence

Head Gardener
Recruitment is steady but still looking for more!

The theme is a low eta rushing alliance to be a pain in the arse. With very well organsied offensive attacks which will be awesome. Eta 2 by the time it ticks without adren rush.

Perhaps the concent will convince a few more :D

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Any alliance led by Silence will be hilariously entertaining, and a great learning experience! I highly recommend any newbies to apply because Silence, while a bit rough 'round the edges, is one of the most skilled planners in this whole game! Get in!

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
So, uh, who do I mail? :p

Shame I really cba to play next round else I'd join.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
GL, we need more alliances with people who can plan.

Silence

Head Gardener
I'm abandoning this project as I'm doing something else now :D

Maybe this will be done next round *before* toby asks all the players I want =P