Should Anti-rape be Removed?

Should Anti-rape be Removed?

• Total voters

00micbro1998

Planter
Re: Should Anti-rape be Removed?

Your missing my point

If you want to get rid of one.

You must get rid of injury completely for allainces.

You want everyone to be in allainces, because you have lots of time to spare. Many of us have part time jobs, school, college, work. Have other commitments, If you wanna make the whole thing allaince based because it suits you, your putting up barriers to a lot of people who can't get on as much as you can.

harriergirl

Landscape Designer

Injury imho is one of the worst changes that ever happened to this game. It's stagnated warfare, it's jacked up the effectiveness system. And it wasn't ever implemented correctly to begin with . It's one more way that the game has been made "easier" so that people don't have to actively play the game and it gives people who buy creds the belief they've gotten something a bit more for thier money.

it's *****

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

00micbro1998 said:
Your missing my point

If you want to get rid of one.

You must get rid of injury completely for allainces.

You want everyone to be in allainces, because you have lots of time to spare. Many of us have part time jobs, school, college, work. Have other commitments, If you wanna make the whole thing allaince based because it suits you, your putting up barriers to a lot of people who can't get on as much as you can.

no i want to get rid of injury because with it solos are overpowered with AR. I would not mind seeing injury go for allies either. As tana says, it has stagnated the game and incurred boredom.

I don't want everyone to be in allies because i have lots of time to spare. I actually have a part time job which consumes large portions of my day, and i am a full time student so your assessment is pretty inaccurate. I want more allies because i think it's more interesting to have alliances than it is to have a bunch of solos. At the very least it can't help but increase the level of community interaction due to the sheer number of alliances. Either that or everyone leaves and the whole game crumbles, but that's always a possibility, i just find it unlikely in this case ;)

nopjes

Head Gardener

Silence said:
I am not saying that all solos do this it is that the select few of solo players ruin it for majority and tarnish the entire reputation.

wo0o0t, liked this part best.:D

the whole thing is,
its currently not fun to play in an alliance somewhere above rank 10 imho, its the continueous bashing by others that causes this (Definately not only solo's).

I remember back in the days i played with Silverassasins, an awesome top 25 alliance, had a great amount of fun there, or Averice a top 20 alliance wich got to top 10 later.its just not possible with the current game setup to have so much fun in a low ranked alliance. Solo play needs a tweak or the game dies. Teamplay should be the only imba thing in a war game. I'd say nerf AR a bit, but the biggest deal is to do something to counter bashing. Just a landcap is obviously not working!
it should be something radical like LF was, as you got yourself into alot of trouble with a red tag if you werent in a top ally.

timtadams

Landscape Designer

I vote yes. And if not removed, the trigger should be lowered substantially. My friend and I are solo, and we dont help each other out, but we still trigger anti-rape when attacking lower targets, its too easy to trigger it, and you end up paying dearly.

Ok if it helps out noobs (and im a noob) but land steal rates are reduced for attacking weaker players. Maybe kill rates could be reduced too...how much help do they need?

00micbro1998

Planter

simple solution to that.

target higher players.

you get more land, your deemed as fairer (in my eyes) :p and your less likely to trigger AR