• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Serial Killer and Most Dangerous

No-Dachi

Official Helper
At the moment these two stats are very much the same - the only difference being the first one takes into account land loss and bribes as well as pure kills. I feel it is redundant to have two stats so similiar, and I propose that Serial Killer is changed to amount of units killed, to create a diversity between the two stats.

darkmane

Planter
Make it:

Murderous rampage = most innocents killed
Serial killer = most value in enemies killed

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Make it:

I don't know about murderous rampage. Kinda slanted for the units specifically designed to kill flak.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Make it:

I don't know about murderous rampage. Kinda slanted for the units specifically designed to kill flak.

Yeah, serial killer is slanted for units designed to kill too. I want to be able to get that stat as a prot. And I don't think Believable Politician should be so slanted towards prots either, I want to be able to get that as a robo! etc...

Garrett

Landscape Designer
no one cares about poms.

we already have a ratio thread for seeing how well units can kill innocents.

serial killer should be enough is what i'm saying.

but sure go ahead and introduce more ego masturbation by achieving the 'kill innocents' stat

but that was in response to darkmane's post and not the point of the thread. I agree with Dachi's suggestion but disagree with Darkmane's addition

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
but that was in response to darkmane's post and not the point of the thread. I agree with Dachi's suggestion but disagree with Darkmane's addition

So do I. :p